The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vent Y

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

vent Y Empty Re: vent Y

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 pm

yip9 wrote:Y, Y, Y, do hours worth of progress have to erase themselves in the blink of an eye?

what happened? D:
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I played Lufia II for hours, saved the game, and restarted the emulator. It was just as if everything I had done that day never happened. All was from the previous time I had run the emulator. Very very annoying. I haven't played Lufia since then because I hate redoing things. I suppose I will eventually when I get bored enough of everything else.

On the upside, good progress on Pokemon Emerald. My Latias and Vibrava are enjoying nice stat growths, Meowow (the Meowth you get by in-game trading) evolved into a cute Persian, and my Minun used Metronome->Meteor Mash. If my Emerald progress gets erased, I'm going to strangle Rayquaza.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:07 pm

yip9 wrote:I played Lufia II for hours, saved the game, and restarted the emulator. It was just as if everything I had done that day never happened. All was from the previous time I had run the emulator. Very very annoying. I haven't played Lufia since then because I hate redoing things. I suppose I will eventually when I get bored enough of everything else.

On the upside, good progress on Pokemon Emerald. My Latias and Vibrava are enjoying nice stat growths, Meowow (the Meowth you get by in-game trading) evolved into a cute Persian, and my Minun used Metronome->Meteor Mash. If my Emerald progress gets erased, I'm going to strangle Rayquaza.

ouch that sucks D:

I hate redoing things too. It's why certain parts of FOTO are still unwritten and there are instead holes there.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm

something like that almost happened in Pokemon Platinum for me. ( I use an r4 please dont thunderbolt me) I deleted the game on the r4 and I was at the stage where you have to defeat the elite 4. Luckily, deleting the game doesnt delete the save file in an r4 X3. So I copied the game from someone else's R4.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

galedabui wrote:something like that almost happened in Pokemon Platinum for me. ( I use an r4 please dont thunderbolt me) I deleted the game on the r4 and I was at the stage where you have to defeat the elite 4. Luckily, deleting the game doesnt delete the save file in an r4 X3. So I copied the game from someone else's R4.

*thunderbolts*
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm

owww...Xwx...
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 pm

What is an r4?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:24 pm

yip9 wrote:What is an r4?

illegal
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay, but what exactly is it?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Its a DS cartridge, modified so a sd cards can fit into it. So you download the rom into the micro SD and then insert it into the cartridge, then use it on the DS. You can fit 20-30 games into a 2g micro SD.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Y did Pokemon generation IV have to slack off on the text of the Pokedex? Previous versions did a great job, especially R/S/E.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

because they're lazeh
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu May 27, 2010 12:21 pm

They did a great job describing the moves, so why not do as well in the Pokedex? They can't be lazy; just look at their efforts in other aspects of the game. Maybe they were pressured for time; maybe they could only fit in so much text on the screen. How sad.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 am

Now that I've played the game, I understand. The Pokedex screen really is way too small for an adequate description of a Pokemon. I think they should have allowed the Pokedex page to extend to both screens. I hope this is fixed in future versions.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

vent Y Empty Is a rant a sort of vent? Rant to keep the forum alive.

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 am

As long as I live, I'll never understand cats. Dialga is the title Pokemon of Diamond, yet I caught it with the first five Poke Balls I threw and with a Great Ball. Uxie broke out of 40+ Great Balls, then fainted with Struggle. On the second try, I think it took another ten Ultra Balls to catch Uxie. I hope Azelf isn't as challenging, but there's no reason why it shouldn't be. Maybe Dialga has a higher catch rate because to reach it you have to climb Mt. Coronet and fight your way through Team Galactic, including their bosses. Plus, it has Roar of Time, while Uxie doesn't start out with anything special. I wish Uxie looked better from the back. It's cute from the front and its cry is cute, but it can't learn any HMs. Now Mesprit, I'm catching with the Master Ball. None of this Gold/Silver three legendary dogs that flee as soon as you see them-style challenge, thanks. Now the question is if there's any way to get a Heart Scale aside from the Underground. I want to teach Lucario Me First.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 am

Y is there nothing left to do in this silly game? I've caught all the Pokemon I can catch minus Honey Tree dwellers, one or two in the Great Marsh, Azelf, Mesprit, and the Pokemon I utterly despise. I've hit the wall. No new species can be caught until I become the champion and I'm too weak for that.

Ideas and advice are most welcome.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 am

Even if there is indeed nothing to do at this point, where would you suggest I go to train my Pokemon until we're strong enough to oust Cynthia?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:17 am

I suggest you actually talk to me....
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Indecision is an awful thing. I wasted approximately two hours of my life doing absolutely nothing, simply because I couldn't decide what do to. Do not hesitate to this degree. Be decisive, lest you waste your life like me.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 am

yip9 wrote:Indecision is an awful thing. I wasted approximately two hours of my life doing absolutely nothing, simply because I couldn't decide what do to. Do not hesitate to this degree. Be decisive, lest you waste your life like me.

Agreed :<
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 am

Let's vent for the sake of venting! I want to post something on this site because it's a lovely site and I don't want it to die. There must be a way to magnetize those Buizel and their leader. This counts as saying hi to their leader, the Pikacino. Hi Pikacino.

This is also a check to see whether a certain pen pal is reading my blog. Curiosity eats yipyips.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm reading. ;3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 am

Thank youzel, Firfir. The pen pal I'm referring to is a certain lady who received a round-trip ticket to Yoshi's Island so she can see how wonderful it is.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 pm

What person are you talking about?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

I am so looking forward to climbing Sky Pillar in Emerald. If my memory serves me well, Sky Pillar is full of Mach Bike paths with obstacles that are easy to crash into, holes that you fall down if you do crash, and clay dolls that explode in your face when you're climbing back up to where you fell. It's grand. It's lovely. I can't wait.

'When the going gets tough, the tough get sarcastic.' -EonFlare
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: