The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey yip.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey yip. Empty Hey yip.

Post  galedabui Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 pm

A certain buizel waits at a top of a hill, making sure that he is clearly visible in the bright sky. He has delivered a note to freia. It reads "Hey, I would like to meet you, and maybe battle you once or twice. Meet me at the top of the tallest hill in this area~the travelling buizel, Gale."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Hey yip. Empty Re: Hey yip.

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:44 pm

The noted Flareon journeys through the area to climb the tallest hill. She greets the Buizel, 'Hi Gale, I'm Freia.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:42 pm

"Hey, nice to finally meet you." the buizel sits down near her. "I wanna get to know you better. Do you want to battle? or just relax by a lake or something."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm

'Let's battle,' answers Freia, 'but the condition is you're not allowed to use any water-type moves. Sand-Attack!' A burst of blinding sand covers the Buizel.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

The buizel covers his eyes and dashes backwards, using a small surf wave to propel himself while making sure it does not come in contact with Freia. He then forms his blade of ice, and faces his foe. "fine with me." He then charges towards freia, lunging the heavy Ice cleaver towards her.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Stupid opponent doesn't know the types chart, thinks Freia with a giggle. The thrust of Gale's ice blade does very little to the Flareon. She disappears with Quick Attack, reappearing a half second later to deliver a blow to back of the Buizel's head.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:54 pm

The buizel blacks out for a moment from the blow but quickly gets back up. "heh, I was hoping the sword would melt..." looks like this fight would be much harder than I originally thought... I must think of a way to neutralize her advantage of speed. .Being a veteran 'soldier' or rather a tool for an extremist organization, the buizel has learned much about battle tactics and the importance of senses of his opponents through experience. "whats the use of that speed if you cant see? ". gale seems to be performing a surf wave but instead, the wave dissipates and turns into a thick fog. Within seconds, the buizel and the flareon is engulfed by it.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Freia says, 'So water vapour doesn't count as water-type because it's a different form of water just as ice is?' She growls, 'I'm going to have to kill my stupid trainer for not teaching me Swift. Why didn't I take Comet up on his offer to learn Faint Attack? Oh,' she says, something occurring to her after a few seconds. Freia heats things up with Fire Spin, causing the water vapour to condensate and effectively enact Rain Dance.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:14 pm

The buizel suddenly smirks with a slightly crazy expression on his face, despite the fact that he can be seen. Gale feels like he has much more energy inside of him and he begins to charge towards her. Charging not by the method of running but using a small surf wave underneath his feet. He seems to travel almost as fast as Freia when she uses quick attack, once he gets close enough, he slashes at her with iron tail, or rather tails. " You have quite a style my friend, I can see that you are a very experienced pokemon when it comes to battling."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am

Does he not know the types chart, or is he patronizing me? thinks Freia as she resists the not very effective Iron Tail. Maybe he's condescending because of his Speed advantage during Rain Dance. Knocked back by the twin-tailed thrust, the Flareon lunges forward with a Bite.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 am

Gale seems a bit dazed from the quick attack, so he retreats to a safer distance. Then he uses ice beam on the environment, creating loops, mirrors and hills of ice; a terrain he can easily travel with a bit of surf, but may prove to be much more difficult for other pokemon. "hehe, this was much harder than I thought it would be, this is the only battle where I didn't use my water type moves." Although that isn't the only factor...I had never expected a flareon to be so effective in using a move like quick attack.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

I am not happy that my opponent is so much a tactician. I'm not used to opponents who actually think, muses Freia. 'It takes more than one PP of Ice Beam to change the battle ground that much,' she argues, 'so does that mean I also get multiple moves in a row? You've been using your Surf for movement until now, but it is a water-type move, and now that you've changed things so using it gives you a major advantage, I'm going to ban it.'

Freia, relying on the fact pre-Sinnoh Bite is a special attack, opens her mouth to display her sharp canine teeth and Bites the air, causing a pair of dark fangs to appear about Gale and chomp down on him. Then Freia disappears beneath the ice, stuns him from beneath with Dig, and combos with Body Slam. 'Come on, roll paralysis,' she asks of the random number generator.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Gale seems to be amazed by this more than anything. His expression hides it, but his whole body is numb from the sudden attacks and he barely manages to get back up on his feet. Rarely does he ever face an opponent this accurate and fast. I can't stay still when I'm facing her. With that in mind, he takes a deep breath and prepares himself to use an attack he has not used in battles. "...sure I don't see why not, it makes a battle much more interesting." He charges towards her with aqua jet, but makes sure that the water never reaches her. Just when he gets close to her, he does a quick attack by touching the ground and using the momentum to swing around and give a kick then a smack with his tails.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 pm

What's that? Freia wonders, It looks like a water-type Quick Attack. I specified from the beginning that he wasn't allowed to use any water-type moves, but if I complain it will look like I'm asking him to let me win. Freia gets punted across the ice by the Buizel's twin-tail kick combo. She uses Quick Attack to launch herself above the ice toward the Buizel and performs Double-Edge upon impact.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

The buizel slides across the ice from the tackle. While he can stand a large amount of damage from special attack, the physical attacks were a whole different story. The strong attack shook him to the bones. He may be higher leveled, but enduring physical attacks was much harder for him. Unlike Freia, he was unable to ignore pains from physical attacks and he staggers a bit when he got back up. "getting a bit..physical eh?" he said. "no need to injure yourself over me." He immediately launches a sonic boom towards her.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 pm

'20 HP?' giggles Freia as the move hits her, 'Probably all your moves can deal more than that.' Freia uses Quick Attack to jump above the Buizel, then dives down for a Double Kick. 'Thanks for your concern. Physical attacks it is.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Gale simply stands there, he seems to be stirring up a whirlwind with his tails. He focuses all his strengh and speed into the attack the gave him his name, rather than dodge. Without enough time to send the razor wind attack towards her, he engulfs both Freia and himself in the attack. "Not if I can help it." he responds to her. He whips up the razor wind to gale force winds and sends her flying towards a pillar of ice. It is obvious that he has taken some damage from his own attack, as some nearby branches have caused the scratches all over his body.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Ho-oh's flaming plume! I hate how physical attacks can be countered. I didn't expect a Buizel to whip up a whirlwind. Those twin tails are more useful than they look. I don't have time to dodge it. How are you supposed to evade whatever it throws you into? But I can still fight, right? This won't stop me. Freia hits the ice pillar with a sickening smack and faints straight away.

(I wish I could do better with Freia's thoughts. They're supposed to be more complex and more interesting.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Gale winces after witnessing Freia hit the ice pillar which shatters immediately after the impact. Fearing for his opponent, he walks up to her and visually inspects her body to see if he has caused any serious injuries.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Although the ice from the shattered pillar has piled atop Freia, she is completely free of injuries, although her HP is zero. In viewing her unconscious state, if you were an Eeveelution you might think she looks angelic.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Gale blushes a bit while observing her. He then picks her up and places her up against a nearby tree. He sits down beside her and rests; waiting for her to wake up and for his wounds to heal. He takes a piece of ice shattered from the pillar and places it on the sore spots where Freia used her physical attacks on him. Gale soon falls asleep, he has never been this tired after a battle for a long time.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 am

Freia wakes up before the Buizel and giggles, using Sand-attack to bury him in a heap of sand. She then hides in the redgrass a stone's throw from her artwork.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 pm

When gale wakes up, he panics and squirms around, thinking that he is drowning in a sea of sand. "HELP ME!!!!!!!"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 am

Freia observes the scene, pleased. A Chikorita prances up to the distressed Buizel, laughs at him, then gives him a Helping Hand. Forget the fact that Chikorita cannot learn Helping Hand. The Chikorita unearths Gale and rids him of sand. 'Oh,' she squeaks, 'you're the nice Buizel from before, the one that Mr. Fircoal and his friends like to pick on. Remember me? Would you like a Berry? I have at least one of every Hoenn species.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 am

Gale seems surprised by her sudden appearance, but he does manages to say thanks to her. " w-what happened?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum