The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey yip.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey yip. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey yip.

Post  yip9 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

The Chikorita giggles, 'I ran over because you were thrashing about and yelling. You were swamped with sand. I wonder why. A Sandshrew must have taken its revenge for some Buizel drowning its mother, but that doesn't make sense because Buizel are supposed to save drowning creatures. Uguu, Leaf's confused. Wait while I eat a Persim Berry. They have the same effect as Johto's Bitter Berries but they taste so much better.' After savoring the berry she mentioned, Leaf asked Gale, 'So, which berry would you like, and what should we do about the sand drowning monster mystery?'

Freia watched, trying to decide whether Leaf was being cute or obnoxious. Being a fire-type, she wasn't sure what to do about Gale's wrath once he found her, but at least she could scorch his little grassy assistant before she fainted.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 am

"Uh, sure, I just don't know what to choose. What do you suggest?" He seems to be a bit worried for Freia, and he wonders what happened to her and where she is right now. " That's a mystery we have to solve later; right now, I gotta find Freia."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 am

Leaf shakes a little. 'It's probably best if we leave Freia alone. She's mean. She likes to frighten and even burn plants. How about a Magost Berry? They're my favorite. Make sure to eat it slowly, chew it a few times and roll it around in your mouth so you can savor the flavor.' Leaf pulls out the proffered berry from nowhere and extends her head-leaf toward Gale, the berry dangling from the leaf's tip.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 am

Gale seemed slightly annoyed but he accepted the magost berry from her anyway, and ate it. He was still worried about Freia; she had fainted just a short while ago, and now she disappeared without a trace. Not only that, but a mysterious pile of sand tried to swallow him, which made him wonder if something serious happened to her. "Freia fainted a while ago, and I was right beside her too, but when I woke up, she was gone and there is a mysterious pile of sand; Something, or someone might have taken her."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 am

'Something made Freia faint?' The little Chikorita pauses to mull it over. 'What could make Freia faint? She's strong and cool. A water-type, perhaps?' Leaf points her head-leaf at Gale. 'You didn't happen to make Freia faint, did you?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Gale stares at her for a moment with a nervous expression on his face.
"Y-yeah, I made her faint...I didn't use my water type moves though..." the buizel declared nervously.
He stood alongside the chikorita for some awkward minutes not knowing what else to say.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am

Leaf's head-leaf droops. 'And here I thought you were a nice Buizel,' she says. 'Hey look, that redgrass is fluffy. What if there's something delicious inside it?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Gale stares at the red fluff knowing instantly who that was and then simply stared at Leaf with a strange expression. "That's not a plant, silly," he replied to her quietly, "but it would be interesting to know what it tastes like," he exclaimed loudly and began walking towards Freia.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:18 am

Suddenly the redgrass is buried beneath a cone of dirt. With the sound of something scuttling underground, the dirt cone flattens out and the redgrass is visible again.

Inquires the Chikorita, 'Why would you like to eat things that aren't plants? When you eat plants, their seeds get spread everywhere, which is simply dandy, but otherwise the thing eaten would just rot, right? Although maybe it would turn into fertilizer for plants, so that would be okay, but would it hurt the thing when you ate it? Plants don't get hurt, for the most part, I think.' She rambles on in her speculations for a minute or two.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Gale smirks and replies, "It's just how some Pokemon are, different Pokemon require a different diet. Besides, it's for the better of nature." Gale walks cautiously and quietly towards the red bush trying to get close enough to catch it.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 am

'Oh,' ohs Leaf. 'The better of nature? What does that mean?'

The red bush isn't moving, so Gale catches it with ease, but it turns out to be merely that, a red bush.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm

In Gale's mind, he labels the bush as a decoy and perhaps that a certain flareon is just beneath it. "Predators make sure that the population of their diet is never too large." Just before continuing on in his little lecture, he looks at the ground to see if there was any sign of movement. "Plant life would perish if there were enough prey to eat up the plants; there's a reason why nature created carnivores."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 am

A Dig-using critter pops up directly beneath Gale, in hopes of startling him and sending him sprawling.

'Hi Freia,' chirps Leaf. 'Mr. Buizel has been teaching me that it's okay to eat fellow Pokemon.'

'Now all we have to do is get our stupid trainer to see the light,' responds Freia. 'I miss my Pidgey wings and Rattata steaks.'

'But berries are tastier,' argues Leaf.

'You are berry-fattened, so you must be tastier,' remarks Freia.

'Eeeek!' squeaks Leaf.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Her plan to startle him works a bit too well and Gale unintentionally sends a water pulse around him while jumping in the air and flailing about then lands beside her.

"Ow.. what was that for?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 am

Freia gets soaked, but shakes it off with a giggle. 'For fun and profit.'

'That's our stupid trainer's phrase,' remarks Leaf. 'Why are you quoting him?'

'Because it's entertaining to confuse a Buizel,' replies Freia.

'Miss Salyu told me: "Remember, if it goes bui, it's eval,"' added Leaf. 'Is that true, Mr. Buizel?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Gale seems to have an irritated expression on his face. That "silleh" Salyu...going around and telling everyone that buizels are "eval". 'How dare she!' the buizel muttered in his mind.

"Of course not! Salyu was just being her usual silly self."

(btw Haqua's partner made 2 appearances in the last episode of season 1 and Haqua makes an appearance a few seconds before the episode ended.)
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 am

Leaf grinned, 'Yeah, she's almost as silly as Freia, who is almost as silly as me. But she's a nice Eevee, isn't she?'

'You like her, don't you?' asked Freia with a slight smirk.

(I think Haqua's partner is every bit as skilled as Keima; her method just takes forever. Yay for Haqua; she's cool and spicy.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Gale sighed.

"In a way yes...but she keeps taking advantage of me and torturing me at every chance." >.<
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 am

Leaf's eyes got all teary. 'That's so sad, Mr. Buizel,' the Chikorita said softly.

'Why would you like someone who took advantage of you?' Freia asked curiously, shooting an Ember along the ground in Leaf's direction.

'Eeeek,' squeaked Leaf, hopping to avoid the Ember and barely making it.

(Please update BBQ time and Buizel Are Annoying in addition to this topic when you have time.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:05 am

"She's nice at heart...I know that." A blush suddenly comes across the buizel's face, and his floatie seems to swell up a bit. "I-I like to be tickle tortured...and I'm quite submissive when it comes to tickling." His blush becomes almost as big as a 'Fyau' blush.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 am

'Yeah!' cheered Freia, 'Our experiments were a success.'

'Eh?' queried a confused Leaf.

'We made Gale all blushy,' giggled Freia. 'You're cute when you blush,' she grinned. 'Hey, let's play starters dodge.'

'What's that?' inquired Leaf.

'We each use super effective moves according to the starters triangle. For example,' Freia fired an Ember at Leaf, who squeaked and rolled out of the way, causing the fireball to miss by a hundredth of a pikameter.

Freia snickered at the spooked Chikorita. 'Now you use a super effective move.'

Leaf thought for a moment. 'Please be safe, Mr. Buizel,' she requested as she shot Razor Leaf in his direction.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Gale was a bit distracted by Freia's comment and he blushes a bit more, but he did manage to duck low enough to dodge the attack. He then sends a water gun attack towards Freia.

"W-what happens if one of us gets hit?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Freia grinned some more at the sight of the flushed Buizel. 'If one of us gets hit, then they go bye-bye,' she answered.

'You mean they're out?' asked Leaf.

'Preferably, since the attack should knock them unconscious, but if they hold on, then they aren't ruled out of commission,' explained Freia. 'Here, I'll demonstrate.' She shot an Ember at Leaf. The move hit straight on, setting the Chikorita on fire. The Chikorita smoldered and rolled around pitifully, however after a bit she got up and sent another Razor Leaf in Gale's direction.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Gale was quite surprised that Leaf was able to send an attack his way, but he managed to dodge using aqua jet and aimed himself towards Freia while doing so.

"Ah, I see," the buizel shyly replied just before performing the dodging attack.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

After much split-second deliberation, Freia discovered that she did not have a fire-type attack capable of dodging Aqua Jet, so she got whumped and wet, then torched the Chikorita with an Ember, who tried to use Flail, failed, and fainted.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum