THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Go down

THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Fircoal on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 pm

EFFECTIVE NOW!
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  yip9 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

That's the pits. Happy I am not, but I have to say this event was predictable.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Fircoal on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

yip9 wrote:That's the pits. Happy I am not, but I have to say this event was predictable.

why do you say that?
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  yip9 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

I didn't expect something as great as the school RP of epic proportions such as we were planning to ever get off the ground. It takes too much work. Everyone would have had to have been much more committed.

I say I'm sad because even though I don't have the time and motivation to commit to it, it would have been a lot of fun if we somehow pulled it off.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Fircoal on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:01 pm

yip9 wrote:I didn't expect something as great as the school RP of epic proportions such as we were planning to ever get off the ground. It takes too much work. Everyone would have had to have been much more committed.

I say I'm sad because even though I don't have the time and motivation to commit to it, it would have been a lot of fun if we somehow pulled it off.

I'm mainly only cancelling it due to no one posting. If people post again I'll uncancel et.
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Breezepup on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey, you have a few people. Isn't that all you need? It doesn't need to be that large...
avatar
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24

View user profile http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Fircoal on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Breezepup wrote:Hey, you have a few people. Isn't that all you need? It doesn't need to be that large...

I know, I want it to be large but that's not hte issue. The issue is you NOT POSTING!
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SCHOOL RP IS CANCELED!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum