Love Clusters

Go down

Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Since we make it so complicated that they can't be triangles anymore ;3




My personal fav pairing is KaiyuXGale. :3 x3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:47 pm

It's pretty sad that there are only three mutual bonds among all these pairs. Gale is very popular, eh? Who is Niyu in love with? Her name isn't clear. Is it true that Chuchu is in love with Gale? My personal favorite pairing is Kaiyu X Myukou.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

It's pretty sad that there are only three mutual bonds among all these pairs. Gale is very popular, eh? Who is Niyu in love with? Her name isn't clear. Is it true that Chuchu is in love with Gale? My personal favorite pairing is Kaiyu X Myukou.

1) I know D: But also fun! Very Happy

2) yup

3) Oops that should be Riku x3 (and he)

4) no... where'd you get that?

5) NO! KaiyuXGale FTW!!! I like my NON-CANON YAOI!!!

6) WHo do you feel the most sorry for. I probably do for Syane. Poor girl
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

1) I agree.

2) Buizel are lucky. Maybe. I'm not sure if I would want that many beings fighting over me. Once in my life three pretty girls were vying for my attention and that was very pleasant.

3) Who is Riku?

4) The right-most arrow pointing to Gale says 'Chu'

5) Non-canon? That's very amusing. There is no canon, because we write the canon and can change it at will.

6) Kaiyu or Myukou, because first I know them well enough to care about them and second because their loves will never be returned in a million years.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

2) The most I've ever really had was 2 and they were all online. But meh, it's easier with just one. x3 SAlyu is also quite loved by her friends. But no one else D:

3) A char from some old rper at pta.

4) it cuts off for you. It SHOULD be Chuia ;3

5) While that is true, we know our characters, and we know that Freia is not likely to return Kaiyu's affection and Kaiyu is not likely to return Myukou's affection. Though these are part implied in our rps and still can exist. GAleXKAiyu however has no rp origins and is just a sexy idea that is in my mind because it'd be hawt. It's not realistic at all.

6) yea I know what you mean. The same applies to Syane as far as the latter goes. And like Myukou she is pittable since she puts herself last and will try to get SAlyu and Gale together.
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

2) Why does no one else love Salyu? Her first impression on others should be positive, because she's a cute little Eevee. (Which is the main reason why I can't bring myself to hate her.)

3) Poor Niyu. She probably doesn't get to see him anymore.

4) I bet it cuts off for anyone on the forum.

5) Pika and Buizel make good rivals and bad lovers.

6) On those grounds, Syane is even kinder than Myukou, because Myukou doesn't try to get Freia and Kaiyu together.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

2) I don't know I guess they just don't like her Maybe it's because she's too weird *Shrug*
3) yea D:

4) D: It doesn't for me!

5) so true

6) You're right, it's weird to think of it. Someone being nicer than Myukou in an aspect, but meh Myukou isn't perfect x3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:14 pm

4) It must have to do with my settings.

5) Did I ever tell you that Buizel are silly?

6) Myukou's not perfect, you say? Rosran's gonna kill you for that remark.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm

4) ok

5) yes

6) No he won't x3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Breezepup on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Everyone
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
VV

Breezepup
avatar
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24

View user profile http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Breezepup wrote:Everyone
^^
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll

Breezepup
fixed
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Breezepup on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 pm

I guess that is true :3
avatar
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24

View user profile http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Breezepup wrote:I guess that is true :3

lol
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  dtrain24 on Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm

You guys are nuts Smile
avatar
dtrain24

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Tue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

dtrain24 wrote:You guys are nuts Smile

yes I am
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 am

These need to be updated a bit. Aster currently likes Caper, not Rosran. Freia has given up on love.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 pm

yip9 wrote:These need to be updated a bit. Aster currently likes Caper, not Rosran. Freia has given up on love.

right right

yay for Aster though x3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Tue May 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes, yay for Aster. She's almost as cute as Salyu and Myukou.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Fircoal on Thu May 20, 2010 12:03 pm

yip9 wrote:Yes, yay for Aster. She's almost as cute as Salyu and Myukou.

She IS as cute as them
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  yip9 on Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Heresy!

Seriously though, please update these at your next available opportunity.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Clusters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum