The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me!

4 posters

Go down

hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me! Empty hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me!

Post  Fircoal Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm

I like copying Arcy :3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me! Empty Re: hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me!

Post  yip9 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

Has Arcy joined this site? If not, get him to do so.
If so, get him to RP.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me! Empty Re: hello, I am the new fresh meat, and I hope you can make a half-decent stew out of me!

Post  Arcy S. Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Silly Fircoal, trix are for kids.

Arcy S.

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Welcome, Arcy. Please RP with us or discuss something, if you prefer.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcy S. Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

I'll have my first character sheet out soon. I'll probably be working on the remainder of them before I do any RPing.

Arcy S.

Back to top Go down

Post  dtrain24 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey Arcy, glad you could make it.
dtrain24
dtrain24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down