New here.. xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm a nooby here, so I don't know how things work out and such. : P
Someone mind giving a brief explanation of this RP site?
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Fircoal wrote:Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3

Ohh, I see o: I understand ; don't worry. c:
Thanks for explaining.
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 pm

PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3

Ohh, I see o: I understand ; don't worry. c:
Thanks for explaining.

I'm the type of person that'd worry! Very Happy

and your welcome :3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am

Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3

Ohh, I see o: I understand ; don't worry. c:
Thanks for explaining.

I'm the type of person that'd worry! Very Happy

and your welcome :3
I worry about a lot of things too lol
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 am

PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3

Ohh, I see o: I understand ; don't worry. c:
Thanks for explaining.

I'm the type of person that'd worry! Very Happy

and your welcome :3
I worry about a lot of things too lol

So I'm nawt alone x3

On another note, why is your intro post in the Muffin forum?
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am

Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Well you post a topic or join a topic and start rping. Of course I'm bad at explaining but meh. Really this is quite a freeform site so just do as you wish and stuff Very Happy

and hai hope you liek it here :3

Ohh, I see o: I understand ; don't worry. c:
Thanks for explaining.

I'm the type of person that'd worry! Very Happy

and your welcome :3
I worry about a lot of things too lol

So I'm nawt alone x3

On another note, why is your intro post in the Muffin forum?

Nope xD

Hn.. I don't really know D8;;
Where do I post a hi? XD

And is this place as empty as I think?
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  galedabui on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:15 am

no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
avatar
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Posts : 486
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 23
Location : gta Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 am

Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy

Yay for feeling better =D
And yay for silleh xD
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 am

PsychoChuu wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy

Yay for feeling better =D
And yay for silleh xD

yes yay for both x3
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  yip9 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 am

Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy

I'm busy as a bee and I'm spending my free time on instant messaging, email, and making a birthday gift for a friend, but this site rocks, so don't let it die.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  PsychoChuu on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 am

yip9 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy

I'm busy as a bee and I'm spending my free time on instant messaging, email, and making a birthday gift for a friend, but this site rocks, so don't let it die.

Cool =3
I'll try to speak on here the times I have free as well xD
avatar
PsychoChuu

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : In your ceiling >:3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 am

PsychoChuu wrote:
yip9 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
PsychoChuu wrote:
galedabui wrote:no, just we're all in diff time zones is all.
Ah, that's understandable. xD

yea and sometimes we're silleh x3

Edit: for example, I have been feeling weird and sick lately so I haven't really came on this site much but I'm getting better so I'll be on more Very Happy

I'm busy as a bee and I'm spending my free time on instant messaging, email, and making a birthday gift for a friend, but this site rocks, so don't let it die.

Cool =3
I'll try to speak on here the times I have free as well xD

yay that'll be awesome Very Happy
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  yip9 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:46 am

If you're still here, PsychoChuu, then please post. If you're not, then the others should take up the slack. This means you, Firfir and Buizel. Get posting, you two. Don't make Claire give you the Prisca Treatment.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:45 pm

yip9 wrote:If you're still here, PsychoChuu, then please post. If you're not, then the others should take up the slack. This means you, Firfir and Buizel. Get posting, you two. Don't make Claire give you the Prisca Treatment.

I'm gonna give YOU the Prisca Treatment >:U
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  yip9 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am

I don't get it, Bub. You tell me to post on your site when you haven't even posted on your site, aside from trying to invoke Claire's method within a muffin. Just about all our RPs await you. Buizel aren't the only species that are annoying.
avatar
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Fircoal on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 pm

yip9 wrote:I don't get it, Bub. You tell me to post on your site when you haven't even posted on your site, aside from trying to invoke Claire's method within a muffin. Just about all our RPs await you. Buizel aren't the only species that are annoying.

I'm lazy Razz
avatar
Fircoal
Admin

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 24
Location : Spanking Gale's Bottom

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New here.. xD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum