The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBQ time (everyone)

4 posters

Go down

BBQ time (everyone) Empty BBQ time (everyone)

Post  galedabui Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

The smell of burning coal fills the air and just close by, a buizel was fanning a burning flame to prepare for the barbecue. Of course, everyone at the insane park was free to drop by and have fun. A few of his friends have already arrived and waiting for the others. Among them was Shinn the jolteon and Gale's sister, Christina.

Beside Gale, his sister smirks at the sight of all the fish they had caught and the food they have prepared, she immediately exclaimed pridefully, " More fish than what Syane can handle."

(Salyu will NOT like this)
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

BBQ time (everyone) Empty Re: BBQ time (everyone)

Post  yip9 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 am

'Prisca smells fish,' said Prisca excitedly, and she swam through the air as if it were water in the direction of the BBQ. 'Fish it is,' she said happily. 'May Prisca have some? Prisca will do carnival tricks in return.'

'Squawk,' squawked a hen, 'your Return won't do jack. Your trainer doesn't like you enough.'

'It's not how much Prisca's trainer likes Prisca, but how much Prisca likes Prisca's trainer.'

'Why do you spam your name? You're such an egotist.'

Prisca grinned. 'Habit, from birth. Spontaneous should share in the fish. It's going to be delicious for sure.'

'Squawk,' squawked the hen, 'but why does it have to include two annoying Buizel?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

"Sure, everyone gets fish at this barbeque!" Gale exclaims as he continues cooking up a variety of sea foods.
Christina on the other hand heard what Spontaneous said, and found the comment very rude and unnecessary and decides to send a water pulse her way 'by accident'. "Oops! sorry, there was a fly in your direction," she said facing the other direction to hide her smirk.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 am

'Squawk!' the hen squawked in surprised, getting totally soaked. 'If something's Flying, use something like Gust or Sky Uppercut.'

'Maybe she means a Flygon,' suggested the Dewgong, giggling at the situation. 'Water works well against ground/dragon. Ice is better, though. Prisca suggests you use Ice Beam next time, Miss Buizel.'

'You really need to work on your accuracy though, what with including an innocent bystander in the path of your attack,' suggested Spontaneous, 'This must be where the phrase "Silly Buizel" comes from.'

Prisca nodded vigorously.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 am

Christina simply giggles at their misunderstanding but does not correct them. "I could if I wanted. Gale did teach me to do aqua jet and ice beam recently."

Gale simply stares at Spontaneous for a bit before going back to cooking fish. Although he was used to the phrase, he did not like it one bit when it was coming from a prideful flaming chicken.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

(I'mma join and mess everything up. That alright?)

The smell of the barbecue was definitely far reaching, and as fish is quite an acceptable substitute for a balanced diet of berries, bark, and the occasional rock; Collin was lured in and was lingering around the edges. It seemed that trespassers (As he could not hear the going ons) were quite welcome... if they wished to be greeted with a watery doom.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 am

'Wowmander,' cackled the Combusken, 'It's a Charmander. Does it like fish?'

'Prisca likes fish,' quipped Prisca. 'Fish for everyone.'

Finding something funny about her companions, Spontaneous snickered at them while Prisca waited patiently for the seafood to finish cooking.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

It wasn't long before Gale finished cooking the fish and plates of fish were placed out for everyone to eat.

"Just don't let Salyu know about this," said the Bui.

"She'll get very angry if she found out that we were eating fish."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Collin edged in closer, but when he found the Buizels seemed relatively harmless he was much less jittery about walking over and politetly asking for a plate of food. "Might I have a fish?"

(There's this feeling I have that Salyu may come in and find out about all of this :U)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

(I'd like to reply to this topic, but it makes more sense for the fish-loving Eevee to make a grand entrance, so please update, Mr. Pika-turned-Minccino.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 am

Meanwhile somewhere in the middle of Niyu's eval castle lair: "VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!??!!?" Salyu exclaimed in rage upon seeing just what the eval silleh Buizel was doing from the Eval Silleh Buizelcam.
"It looks like he's caught a lot of fish," Niyu noted, looking at all of the roasted fish that surrounded the party.
"It's more fish than I can handle!" Syane happily exclaimed licking her choppers. As much as she knew it would upset her best friend, she couldn't stop but be drawn in by the delicious tasting fish. She wished she could be there and nomming on all of the great fish that was there. Of course that'd probably happen once Salyu made some stupid decision.
"I'm going to have to go there and f*** it up!" Salyu exclaimed boldly.
And there was Salyu's stupid decision.
"Well no sense in not joining the fun," Niyu said with a smirk. "I'm in too!"
"Me three!" Syane quickly exclaimed.
"Are you two just going for the fish?" Salyu asked shifting her eyes toward the two of them, very suspicious. Syane just sweated and whistled while the Vee stared at her. On the other hand, Niyu choose to get her deep fryer ready.
"No matter! I will wreck it good!" Salyu boldly exclaimed putting her fist in the air and mentally preparing herself.
"You're good at that!" Syane encouraged with a happy encouraging smile.
"I know I am," Salyu agreed.
“Then let’s go!” Niyu cheered happily.
After her words the three of them appeared at the BBQ all just happening to be dressed in swimsuits.
“I thought this was a BBQ not a beach party,” Syane said looking down at her outfit.
“Oh was it?” Niyu said as she dumped some fish into her deep fryer.
Salyu of course didn’t seem to notice in between all of the knocking down and into fish piles and Buizels she did.

(Oh LOOK! There I am! Very Happy

Also how can you nawt love Niyu and Salyu Very Happy)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 am

(It's a Firfir and he's finally motivated to post on PIP. I'm waiting for Buizel to post in this thread before I post.)

Last edited by yip9 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Gale was immediately aware of their presence and held Salyu back as long as he could yelling, "EVERYONE HELP YOURSELVES TO THE FISH!" as loud as he could.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

(Hey Yipyip, next time split off the posts into another thread rather than delete themzel. Ok ;3)

It would be easy to sum of Salyu's actions in two words: Rage fit. She tried the best she could to hit the buizel as hard as she could, loudly shouting protests against Gale and his sillehness.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am

'Stupid Eevee,' squawked the Combusken. 'Messing everything up. That's my job. Now, to the fish.' She snapped one up with her beak and gulped it down. 'It tastes better than I thought. Does this mean I have to compliment a Buizel?'

'It's a mess of fish and fur,' grinned Prisca as she swam in the air as if it were water and gulped a fair number of the scattered fish. 'Prisca thinks these are really good. Thanks, Mr. Buizel. Miss Eevee, please calm down. Fish are good for you and they're nice and wet and slimy, to boot. Just swim alongside them and eat them at the same time and Miss Eevee may agree with Prisca.'

(Yessir.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:20 pm

(um...do we wait for breezeh? delete if you want.)
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

(That is a spectacular idea. Where is the Pup, anyway?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down