Sad times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sad times

Post  yip9 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:28 am

I just realized, by looking at veekun.com, that Pikachu never learns Swift in any Pokemon game aside from Red/Blue/Japanese Green. That's the downer of the day.
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad times

Post  yip9 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

It is now the sad day in which Yip9's Pokemon shall be canonized. No more of this using moves their species cannot learn, thank you very much. Sorry Freia, no Lock-on, although Harry is allowed to keep his hammerspace access and other Pokemon with storyline abilities may keep them, within reason. No more of this 'I don't care about canon if it makes a good story' nonsense. Take that, you Metronome-using Jolteon.

Aster: It's a sad day for the Eon nobility and friends indeed. At least Mommy can still freely control water.
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:54 am

yip9 wrote:It is now the sad day in which Yip9's Pokemon shall be canonized. No more of this using moves their species cannot learn, thank you very much. Sorry Freia, no Lock-on, although Harry is allowed to keep his hammerspace access and other Pokemon with storyline abilities may keep them, within reason. No more of this 'I don't care about canon if it makes a good story' nonsense. Take that, you Metronome-using Jolteon.

Aster: It's a sad day for the Eon nobility and friends indeed. At least Mommy can still freely control water.
Why would you do something SILLEH like that?
Fircoal
Admin

View user profile http://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am

I gave away my Sony PlayStation, which means I can no longer play Wild ARMS 2nd Ignition, a game that has the best battle system of any RPG I've ever played. Another fascinating PlayStation game I can't play unless I buy a new PS is Final Fantasy Tactics. I gave away Yoshi's Island and Pokemon Emerald as well. The former is the best game ever made and the latter is my favorite in the Pokemon series. That's four fewer games that I can play. How am I ever going to survive?

Freia: Oh please. Are you complaining again?
Sabrina: I think he's trying to show off how generous he is.
Willard: Nozel, silly fire-foxes. He has another reason for mentioning this.
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 am

Two Peck Chicken Pie at Taichung's Fong Jia night market went out of business. One week it's there, the next week it's gone. If Two Peck Chicken Pie nearby Zhong Xing University goes under too, I'm going to cry.
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top