The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Great Treasures!

3 posters

Go down

The Seven Great Treasures! Empty The Seven Great Treasures!

Post  Breezepup Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I have something in mind for the seven great treasures in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers series, but I'd like to know if anyone's interested first.
Also... As a pointless announcement, Team Breezy has changed radically. I'm just too lazy to update the character sheet here.

(I promise I will though... later? Soon?)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Seven Great Treasures! Empty Sorry to keep you waiting Yippy sir

Post  Breezepup Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Deep underground of a normal human settlement, Team Breezy was busy raising a ruckus and attempting to recruit others for an expedition that would be lead to find the seven great treasures of the world. They had only been rumored to exist before, but recently Aree, a Larvitar friend of Summer's, and Nena, a Dewott (The evolution of Oshawott, look it up if you'd like), had come back with one of the great treasures.

They had brought back the Aqua Harmonica from the deeps of the ocean, and had originally requested the help of Collin, Summer, and Rolly. Rolly had soon spread things around, and now they were preparing for a massive venture around the world. As of yet, they hadn't actually accepted any recruits. At this rate they were certain to leave, they couldn't dawdle forever.

(A bad start I know, but hey, it works right?)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

The Seven Great Treasures! Empty Re: The Seven Great Treasures!

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 am

Leaf the Chikorita was skipping around town when she fell into a big hole and rapidly descended into the deep underground. Sabrina the Vulpix, appointed to watch over her, noticed her fall and because she couldn't simply leave her there, decided to jump in after her and try to bring her back to the surface.

'Sabrina, look at this, something about seven great treasures. It looks exciting. Please explain it to me,' requested the Chikorita enthusiastically.

'It's a recruitment poster, Leaf. A group of adventurers has discovered one of the legendary seven great treasures, believes the other six exist as well, and is looking for Pokemon to join them in the quest. I'm not sure why. You'd think they'd want a small group so they can each earn a large portion of the glory or wealth. Maybe they want many members to give them better odds in fights.'

'Who cares? Treasure, adventure, berries, let's go!'

'The poster gives directions to where one meets the adventurers to sign up.' Sabrina stared at the poster for a couple seconds, memorizing the way, then ran in the specified direction, Leaf bounding after her.

'The recruitment poster told us to look for a Shinx named Rolly,' Leaf said to a Shinx at the place the directions indicated. 'Might you be he? I'm Leaf! And this fluffy vermilion six-tailed thingy is Sabrina, and we want to join your treasure hunting team.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Rolly was taken aback by the suddenness, but he was happy to listen. Sabrina was definitely right, they did want to make the traveling and fighting easier with a large group.

"Well that's fantastic! Of course, I'm not the one who makes the final decisions, why don't I bring you to Yomi? She's the one in charge of all of this," Rolly chirped and gestured with his tail for the pair to follow.

Not that it was far, but parting through the throng of Pokemon did make the trip last much longer. But before too long, they made it to meet a Larvitar who was busy ordering the hapless Charmander Collin around.

"Those aren't Oran berries, you oaf, those are poisonous! Go get the right berries this time! And take Nena with you, you obviously aren't competent enough on your own."

The Charmander grumbled as he passed the group, followed by a Dewott who was playing with the treasure she and Yomi had brought back. The breathtakingly beautiful sound of the harmonica could not save her horrible playing.

Rolly wavered for the moment; Yomi did not seem in the happiest of moods and truth be told, she was fairly scary. "Maybe we should come back later... when she's not about to kill something?"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am

All Leaf heard was the discussion about berries. She ran up to Nena and Collin. 'Please tell me you want help gathering berries. Leaf's really good at it.' Leaf started to lead them in the direction where the best berries could be found, then remembered she just fell into the human settlement's underground and knew absolutely nothing about this subterranean world. 'Uuuuuuuuuu, I don't know where we're supposed to go,' she complained, but she perked up a second later. 'Just show me where they are and I'll identify them down to the most magnificent detail. Nobody, but nobody, knows more about berries than yours truly. Ohh, that sounds kind of boastful, doesn't it?' sputtered the talkative Chikorita, 'But really, please take me along. I'm sure I'll be a great help.'

Sabrina thought for a bit. 'You're probably right. We need to wait for a Buizel to join before we start the journey, so there's no point jumping the gun.'

Leaf was distracted from the berry topic upon hearing Sabrina's odd reason. 'How do you know a Buizel is going to join?'

Sabrina cocked her head. 'They always do.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 pm

(Hey Yippy, want to wait for said Buizel?)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

(Yeah, I told him to join at his earliest convenience.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

(mind if I drag 2 buizels into this?)

A sneaky buizel named Christina had found out about what Team Breezy was up to and wanted to be part of it. When she found the location of the underground facility, she dragged her brother along, knowing that he had strong fighting skills and outdoor experience. It wasn't long before Christina appeared in the deep underground facility with Gale who was dragged along, not really knowing what he was in for.

"So I've heard someone needed recruits for an expedition or something like that," said Christina the second they arrived.

"...Christina... where are we, and why do I need to be here?" whispered Gale, who was obviously not amused.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am

(2 Buizels... Twice the silliness. Hm... I'll have to think about this one >:O Nah, it's fine~ But you need to be better about your grammar and such, I think you just described a buizel with great fighting skills. Now that's just downright inaccurate.)

"So you can you tell which ones are extra tasty? You're hired!" Nena obliged the Chikorita easily. She may have been the wrong one to put in charge with her easygoing mannerisms. The Dewott was just as likely to mix poison berries in the food as the inept Collin, who accepted the passing events with a sigh. "We'll have to go up... again. There's too many people up there... I hate it."

Collin led the group through a winding tunnel system; the clever mechanical team had brought a pulley system of baskets to raise smaller Pokemon up to the surface, operated single-handedly by a Machoke of even more muscular than usual proportions.

Back at home base, Rolly was occupied with carrying out all the menial labor Yomi had lined up. He grumped about the unfairness of it all, but a glare from Yomi easily fixed that tune. The Shinx amused himself by watching an arguing pair of Buizel. The bigger one seemed confused, and the littler one seemed more than happy to be bossing him around.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 am

Leaf didn't understand how there could be too many people. More people meant more people to give berries too and get berries from. 'Wow, this is so cool,' chirped Leaf, awed by the feeling of newness at passages and an ascension she was unused to. 'We're back,' she declared as they reached the surface. 'I wonder how far this is from where I jumped down into the underworld. More importantly, where are the berries?' She hopped up and down and swirled her head-leaf, eager as a Bibarel.

Sabrina joined Rolly in watching the Buizel twins. She smiled at the male Buizel's confusion and wondered why the Larvitar seemed to be ignoring the female Buizel's overture.

(Buizel do have great fighting skills. Fear Water Gun and Aqua Jet.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

(Speaking of buizels, should we wait for our favorite pair to reply? We shoul dhave an order to this to make it so much easier Dx)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 am

(That makes sense. How about the order of Breezy-->Yip-->Buizel?

I think Sabrina has a point, unless Yomi's personality is of a certain sort. Why did Yomi ignore the female Buizel? I suppose because Buizel are silly, eval, annoying, or what have you is a perfectly good reason, but we do want the Buizel to join the treasure hunter group, right?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 pm

(Yomi is extremely mission focused, unless they get in her way she's not going to notice them, thus why Rolly is here.

That's why~

And you're proposed order is accepted. Now to wait for said Silly Buizels.)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down