The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 am

Kaiyu was surprised by this move and didn't really have quick reflexes. As soon as he knew it Hyde was now on top of him, and he didn't understand why, although it became much more clear when Kaiyu was hit by the dig and launched up into the air. He landed straight on my belly. He groaned with pain. "That Vulpix is good," he groaned rubbing his side. They were going to have to get rid of Hyde quickly. He spun around to face the black furred Pikachu who was resting on the cloud of stars. He now dashed at him with his skull bash.

Hyde sat there looking back at Kaiyu, charging up a powerful thunderbolt and sending it off to him during his run.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 am

Freia felt remorseful for hurting her teammate and ticked off at the Vulpix for battling intelligently. There wasn't much time for pleasantries and Freia felt she had time to only express one feeling. Being Freia, she chose the latter. 'Sabrina!' she roared. 'I hate you!'

'That's too bad. I rather like you,' replied the Vulpix in a teasing tone.

Freia was about to spew a Flamethrower to vent her wrath, but just in time it dawned on Freia that she couldn't even use her fire moves on Hyde, because Sabrina would get in the way to activate Flash Fire and smoke Kaiyu. She opted to disappear with Quick Attack, aiming to reappear behind Hyde and deal a blow to the back of his head, in hopes of stunning the black Pikachu long enough for Kaiyu to lay down the smack on him.

Sabrina saw Freia aiming to level Hyde and decided to make a bet. If Kaiyu took advantage of this to beat Hyde, then Sabrina could take advantage of Freia's focus on Hyde to beat Freia, leaving a final battle where the Pikachu couldn't use the electricity he specialized in, but the Vulpix could use her fire. The Vulpix set up Payback right where Freia appeared for her Quick Attack, so after the Flareon dished out her 40 power attack, thanks to having moved first this turn she was hit with a purple smack-smack-smack-smack of double power, resulting in a 100 power attack that made her slump to the floor.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 am

Kaiyu heard the smack and turned his head to see Freia laying on the floor. Panic rushed in mind and rather than fully connecting his hard head to Hyde, he caught it only with the side of his head as well as a good thunderbolt right into his body. Kaiyu swirled around like a Spinda and ended up on the ground. Hyde jumped right over him. "You should look where you're headbutting next time," Hyde said. He didn't seem to be saying this rudely or meanly despite the rivalry between the two.

"I can do what I want!" Kaiyu shouted pushing Hyde off of him and jumped up next to him. "And it wasn't a headbutt, it was a skull bash!" he shouted loudly."

"Oh," Hyde said looking at the ground, idly playing with his fingers. "Sorry?"

"I'll show you sorry," Kaiyu shouted as he ran over at Hyde with electricity emitting from his body in a wild charge.

Hyde quickly tried to run out of the way.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am

Freia sighed. These Pikachu were hopeless. Kaiyu was concerning himself with her instead of walloping his opponent, who was acting all nice when he should have been striking while the iron was hot. She shook her head and stood up. Sabrina had a nice gift waiting for her. Sabrina was very happy and her bond with her trainer was very strong, so her Return did a yipyip of a lot of damage. Wasn't Freia a poor cute little Flareon? She certainly didn't like being thought of as such. After being knocked down again, Freia slowly stood up and looked around. Her best friend and attacker was actively watching her, ready for anything she would try. Her other best friend was chasing a black Pikachu with what looked like a weak version of Volt Tackle. A smirk crossed Freia's face as she decided to try something new and unexpected. She used Helping Hand, increasing the power of Kaiyu's next offensive move by 50%.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 am

Freia's helping hand paid off in spades. Kaiyu's move had gained boosted power and he came ramming into Hyde with the attack. Hyde did not expect so much power to be in the one attack and was sent far off into the walls of the battlefield. He groaned as his back hit against the strong wall and muttered under his breath. "My back is not going to feel good tomorrow morning." He then put his eyes up and looked at the other members of the battle who seemed to be now far away. "What to do?" he pondered. He then decided on jolting out a bunch of long range lightning bolts to see if it would hit anyone over there.

Kaiyu smirked. "That'll keep him busy for a while." Kaiyu then turned to Freia and gave her a nod. He was trying to signal her to use the same helping hand again. His cheeks started to spark wildly and he sent out a sharp quick thunderbolt at the Vulpix.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am

Without thinking, Freia used Helping Hand again. Even Sabrina Fair couldn't trump this one. Nothing, but nothing, had priority over Helping Hand, except maybe the charging turn of Focus Punch. Hyde's lightning bolts came from far enough away that she had no trouble dodging them.

Sabrina had to think fast. With her partner effectively out of commission, her favorite fire fox could combine focused fire with the other Pikachu and finish her of with a katana blade, just like Apple Man planned to do before he tripped. Sabrina had to quickly take out one opponent to put the teams on equal footing. Which one should she target? Both had taken a fair amount of damage. She decided to go for Freia, because knowing the Flareon for so long made her more predictable. Thus the Vulpix stood her ground, receiving the full force of Kaiyu's Thunderbolt, and replied with a powerful blow from the Return from a blissful, loyal Pokemon. Freia took a critical hit and crumpled to the ground fainted.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 am

Kaiyu groaned when he noticed that Freia had fainted. He wasn't sure what to do now, it was two against one and from what he had seen from Sabrina she was good. This was not going to be a cakewalk or anything like it. What could he do. He was outmatched. The only way he was going to have a bit of a chance was if he could off one of them. But there was no way he could do that. Both of them hadn't taken nearly enough damage for him to just be able to run through them. He'd need to have a super effective move and there was no way he'd have anything like that. Besides the only ground move he could think of he could learn would be dig. Huh. Dig? Maybe he could try it.

Kaiyu stared down at the ground. "I think I've done this once or twice before," Kaiyu jumped down at the ground and started burrowing. He dug straight into the ground and sped off towards the direction of Hyde. Naturally he was underground so neither Hyde or Sabrina should be able to see him.

Hyde was on top, getting closer and closer to the center, still firing off those bolts of lightning to make sure he could be attacked up on.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 am

Sabrina underestimated her opponent. She didn't expect him, a Pikachu, to use Dig. What trainer would teach Dig to a Pikachu? Did he find the TM on a lucky day and have the smarts to use it? Kaiyu was quite an advanced Pikachu, for Dig was inaccessible to Pikachu restricted to the early days of Kanto and Johto. He was probably targeting Hyde with Dig, but in terms of type it would be super effective against Sabrina too. The vermilion Vulpix considered her options. Protect would shield herself, but Kaiyu was probably going for Hyde. Imprison wouldn't do because Sabrina's trainer dislikes sinister moves. The same was true of Confuse Ray. Even if Yip9 didn't care, the moves would only take effect after Kaiyu emerged from underground and hit with Dig. Ah, this would do. It was nice being born back in the days when virtually all Pokemon could learn certain TMs. Sabrina performed Reflect, a wondrous wall of light halving the damage her and her battle partner would take from physical attacks. This way Hyde should survive a hit from Dig and it wouldn't hurt Sabrina herself that much either.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 am

I was silly enough to delete my post instead of editing it, so I deleted your latest post so my post follows your previous post as it should.

Please delete this post when you are done continuing the story in reply to my latest story post. Now the silly Vulpix is no longer cheating.

Your original post follows:

(now I remember why I never replied. Silleh cheating Vulpix.)

Kaiyu groaned at the Vulpix's cheating move. Clearly he wasn't going to be able to dig his way into victory. So now he had to ask what could he do? That was the only ground type move that his knew and it was clear that it wasn't going to work. If he knew surf he might try to use that to rid of the Vulpix but that wasn't going to work. The next best thing he could try to do was use the two's relative newest to each other to his advantage. And so he waited.

Hyde did as Sabrina said and went into the protect, as the two were next to each other he took the time to ask, "So what should I do now?"
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3