The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katuzumi?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katuzumi? Empty Katuzumi?

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

'Thanks, Nathan,' says a vermilion vulpine six-tailed Pokemon, descending from the clouds in a line of photons. 'So this is Cyrania,' she marvels, taking in the fair rolling hills and the Verdanturf-standard air. 'Now for the fun part, to comb the region for a being fitting the description detailed in a historical document:

The first mew was small and fragile like. It wore a long flowery pink dress that stopped right before her feet. From the dress a lump was noticeable from the belly section of her body. Her feet were really long, and went almost as long as her body was. She had long pink hair that went down as long as her dress was. She was smiling happily and danced around as she floated in the air.

The Vulpix asks around at an inn nearby to her landing point, seeing if anyone has heard of a Mew by this description. She sends out six minuscule fire seraphs to search the far corners of the Mewland.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Katuzumi? Empty Re: Katuzumi?

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm

As soon as she sends out the request it quickly sends through the mewvines and in a matter of minutes the mew that she described appears in front of her. The mew looks at the vulpix curiously blinking her eyes a bit and taking in the sight. After she's done she spins around and announces, "You were looking for me? What ever for?" She stops her spin right in front of the vulpix and giggles madly, with her hands covering up her smiley smile.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 am

Guess I didn't need my blaze pixies after all, ruminates the Vulpix. I do hope they return. She appears to have never seen a Vulpix before. How curious. I've never seen a land where Mew were as common as Rattata. It's best if trainers don't know about this place. She explains the situation to the Mew, 'My trainer's Machamp and Mewtwo have gone mad, just when he was stupid enough to let his Sun Eon, his Mew, and all his flying-types take a vacation in the same week. There have also been hefty bets placed among my trainer's Pokemon whether a Cyranian Mew can trump a Mewtwo. Your assistance is greatly requested. Also, please call me Sabrina. How do your friends call you? On the telephone is not a valid answer.'

(mewvines? That's a cute term.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

The mew just tilts her head when she mentions the telephone as an answer. "What's a telephone?" the mew cutely asked fixated on this issue. She understood the problem and was up to the change but she had to have this question answered first. It didn't make sense to her. She'd never heard of such a thing. Where was this odd creature from? Her studies said it was a Vuplix, a fire type pokemon. She'd never seen one before though so it was kinda new to her. This whole experience was just too weird. Where was this going to lead her? She didn't know but she wanted to find out.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Sabrina explained, 'A telephone is a sort of device that lets you talk with creatures out of speaking range. You've heard of teleport, instant movement and telepathy, mind-speak, well telephone kind of does the same thing with sound. It virtually instantly transfers your voice from the telephone you're using to the telephone that the creature you're talking with is using. I suppose my question was unclear. It should have been what do your friends call you?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Katuzumi nodded at her explanation. "That means sense," she said. "It's kinda like soundport, a mew technique that transfers sound of one mew into that of another's head." She giggled madly and spun around. "As for my name, it's Katuzumi," she responded with a twirl. "And what is yours fine vulpine?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Sabrina smiles. 'Call me Sabrina, if you please, and "You six-tailed excuse for a fire fox" if you don't please. What's the difference between soundport and regular telepathy?' she asks, curious about the Mew world.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm

The mew shrugs to herself and says, "I'm not really sure the difference. Soundport is more used to carry conversations between the two. I think there is also a difference in the distance. I don't think Soundport as any boundaries while telepathy does. And telepathy I believe goes farther into the head while soundport is more for the ear parts of the brain." She shrugs. "However that's not what's important." She dances around Sabrina and makes it rain sparkles. "You're in need of help, right? I'm here to help. I believe we need to cover this first. No matter how much we want to have fun." she giggles madly covering her mouth with her hands again. "AT least that's what Holo always tells me. Except she usually adds stuff like "For the survival of the mew nation!"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks for the explanation, thinks Sabrina, I think Yip9 would like this place. Sparkles are nice. 'A regular use of Teleport will do,' instructs the 'pix, 'It will drop us off right at the last Pokemon Center I visited, the one right outside Mount Moon. It is good that my trainer Yip9 picked that place to let out his Mewtwo and Machamp, otherwise they would likely be wrecking havoc upon some unworthy city or hamlet.'

They Teleport and arrive right where Sabrina predicted. Yip9's Machamp is busy making mincemeat out of the side of Mount Moon, while the Mewtwo holds Yip9 in place in the air and is enjoying itself by ripping holes in space-time, endangering countless events on the horizon and causing unforeseen amounts of distortion, to the delight of Farfetch'd Harry d'Leek. Willard the Wigglytuff is rapidly recording a memoir of this madness, while some of the Pokemon who Yip9 happened to release before he lost control of the situation are lounging around, placing bets on how the situation will turn out.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 am

KAtazumi looks at the situation wondering how this could happen. This was not how Pokemon were supposed to act. not at all. This was madness! She was going to have to start it but what first?

She floated over to the Mewtwo and tapped it on its shoulder to get its attention. She gave it a stern look and hoped it would show him that she was not pleased. She decided that she wasn't going to fire on any of them until they gave her trouble.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 pm

'You look silly,' sneers the Mewtwo. 'Are you from Cyrania?' All eyes turn to Katuzumi expectantly.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Katazumi just nods. "The best nation there is. And where are you from?" she swirls around the mewtwo inspecting it.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

'Cyrania?' the ears of a relaxing Growlithe perk up.

'Prisca hears the Mew's from Cyrania?' repeats Prisca the Dewgong.

'Bets activate!' cheers Boreas the Ledyba.

All the onlookers egg on the Mew and Mewtwo, 'Fight fight fight fight!'

The Mewtwo tosses a Swift at Katuzumi.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Katuzumi gets hit by the undogible move and counters with a psybeam directed straight at the MEwtwo. She wonders why the Mewtwo seems so rude, and why the crowd of pokemon was cheering for a fight. Wasn't fighting supposed to be more like a last resort?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

'Prisca thinks Miss Mew should use the types chart,' suggests a Dewgong.

'Shut up,' growls the Growlithe. 'My bet depends on that she doesn't remember it.'

Boreas attempts to reassure him, 'Don't sweat it, dude, my bet depends on that she doesn't know it.'

'We're raving for a fight,' quacks the odd bird, 'because this is everynyan's dream battle. It was Pokemon against Clone, genetics against re-combined genes, a Pokemon that appears only to the pure-hearted vs. the Pokemon with the most savage heart, and all that juicy jazz.'

Even the Machamp has calmed down and quietly taken a seat to observe the match. Yip9 notices, smiles, and snaps his fingers. Sabrina picks a certain Great Ball off the ground, sneaks up behind the unsuspecting Machamp, and recalls him into the Great Ball. 'Yossha,' says Yip9. 'Good work, Sabby.'
Sabrina beams. Nobody else seems to have paid any attention to this exchange.

The Mewtwo risks a Me First.

(If you've never heard of Me First, here's the Eevine summary: Uses the target's move against it before it attacks, with power increased by 50%.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Katazumi tries to think about the type chart and comes up with the conclusion that dark moves are a good choice and thusly uses a shadow ball against her Mewtwo opponent.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Mewtwo's Me First strikes Katuzumi with a Shadow Ball before her Shadow Ball hits; Mewtwo's Shadow Ball should be 1.5 times stronger than Katuzumi's.

'That's the way, Miss Mew,' says Prisca.

'That's the way, it seems to be catching on,' agrees the Growlithe, looking at things from the other side of the coin.

'Ooo la laa, the tension,' sings Boreas. Inspired, Farfetch'd Harry d'Leek pulls out a saxophone and blows a riff.

'Turn that burnt Metal Sound off,' growls the Growlithe.

Mewtwo performs Me First.

'Hey Katuzumi, instead of fighting, use your stuff to drop me down from here,' advises Yip9 from his position in the air.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Katuzumi gets hit with the dark type attack quite hard nods and stumbles a bit to get herself floating up again. But after she does she focuses on Yipper's mewradition before teleporting him down to the ground on top of a saxophone playing Farfetch'd. She then turns to the mewtwo but instead of attacking installs a mewbarrier around her to protect her from any future attacks. After she does this she travels around in her barrier trying to heal her wounds from her own shadowball.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 pm

(FYI Shadow Ball is a ghost-type move. Confusing, isn't it?)

The wild duck Pokemon squawks in dismay, pulls out a plastic hammer, and thwacks Yip9 sending him a bit away from his goal.

Mewtwo's Me First fails, but it easily shreds Katuzumi's mewbarrier.

'Things are going well,' barks the Growlithe.

'Lucky day, dude,' agrees Boreas.

'Prisca and Co. will see about that,' dissents Prisca. 'Be fast, Yip9.'

'What does he have to do with it?' wonders a watching Caterpie.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Katuzumi sees the mewbarrier get shredded and at that moment fires off a powerful dark pulse at her MEwtwo opponent. "I've got you now," she smirks to herself.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Mewtwo dodges the pulse easily. Its concentration focused on the fight, it doesn't detect Yip9 running over to its Master Ball until the elite technology traps it inside. 'Thank you, Miss Mew,' says Yip9 gratefully.

'So who won the fight?' yaps the Growlithe.

'Prisca thinks the Mew won, because she's still out while her opponent is recalled,' answers Prisca.

'Neither opponent took the other out, so the fight's a draw,' quacks Harry.

'That's boring,' Boreas and the Caterpie say together.

'I doubt we can do anything about these rips in space-time,' analyzes Harry, 'but so much the better. Fragments and holes make life more interesting.'

'Mission accomplished, Katuzumi,' yips Sabrina happily.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Katazumi nods and bows to them all happily. She dances around with a smile on her face claiming it as, "No problem :3"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

'Hey Katuzumi, I want to test something. Please use Karate Chop on me,' requests Sabrina. 'Don't worry, I have my guard up.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Katuzumi nods and then bows to her. Then she faces the Vulpix before hitting her with a karate chop.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Sabrina spins around and blocks the Karate Chop with two of her tails before turning to face Katuzumi and beaming. 'You're not supposed to be able to do that. Mew don't learn Karate Chop. They can learn all TMs and HMs, but Karate Chop isn't one. What gives you this special ability to use moves outside your species' repertoire?'

(Is her name Katazumi or Katuzumi? Are the spellings meant to be used interchangeably?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum