The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katuzumi?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katuzumi? - Page 2 Empty Re: Katuzumi?

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 pm

KAtuzumi looks at you weird. "Out of my repertoire? Mews can learn any move. I know almost every move. We learn all of them in mew school. You have to know almost every single move to be able to graduate mewschool. So I don't understand why you'd think that I wouldn't know this. I'm one of the top of my class. Why wouldn't I know it. I'm a high ranked mew!" She seemed to be a bit annoyed at you, but she still was dancing, and swinging around happily, so she obviously didn't feel that bad about the ordeal, no matter how much she was offended.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Yip wonders, Why is she giving me a weirded-out look? 'Twas my Vulpix as made the judgment.

Sabrina processes, So if taught at this thing called a mewschool, Mew can learn any move. Maybe they somehow extract the DNA of Pokemon to turn every move into a TM? That's something else. Harry would be fascinated.

Yip9 says, 'Katuzumi, I want to catch a Cyranian Mew. I won't be able to teach one any new moves but at least by training together they can up their stats and they'll benefit from items I provide. My Kanto Mew Nathan is on vacation. He just dropped Sabrina off in your country as a special favor. Would you take us to Cyrania?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Katuzumi swirled around Yip and said, "Well I don't know. The thing is most Cynarian Mews don't know all of the moves, you only have to know most of them to be a top graduate. The average one won't know as nearly as many moves, and some of them can't. It's kinda odd how it is, but some are just better than others." she shrugs "Besides, I don't think Cynrain Mews really want to be captured. I don't think they'd really like it."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 pm

'Sounds a lot like humans with our knowledge,' agrees Yip9. 'More's the pity. I guess one Mew is enough for any trainer. Most trainers never even see one. Please tell us the shape of your early life.'

'And make it interesting,' barks the Growlithe.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum