The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sands (Prisca)

2 posters

Go down

Sands (Prisca) Empty Sands (Prisca)

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Syane waits along the river for Prisca to come along. She heard that she had wanted to meet a Sandshrew so she figured that she could introduce herself to the Dewgong to be able to fulfill her wish. It would be a nice action. Wouldn't it?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sands (Prisca) Empty Re: Sands (Prisca)

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:19 pm

That it would, or so the Yipper thinks, thus he dispatches his female Dewgong to the river where Syane waits. The Yipper's Dewgong is sad to take her leave of her trainer's male Dewgong, but if this is a temporary separation she may actually enjoy the experience since it brings a feeling of newness. Prisca floats in her Water Shield, that looks like a transparent bubble, swimming in the air as if it were water, over to the Sandshrew. 'Hi, nice to meet you,' she says with a big toothy smile, waving a flipper in greeting. 'Prisca's name is Prisca. What is yours?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

When Syane sees the Dewgong she get sup and waves at it. "Hello, I'm Syane," she replies after the dewgongs question. She giggles madly and kicks around a little dirt on the ground. "So why did you want to meet a Sandshrew?" she asks curiously.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Prisca considers for a moment and does a couple backflips within her Water Shield. 'Prisca wanted to meet a Sandshrew because Sandshrew are the cutest ground-type, but Prisca can't play with one because NinePiy, that's Prisca's trainer, has evolved his Sandshrew into a Sandslash.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Syane listens to this trying to take it all in. "Ok," she responds with a smile and then tries to do a little trick herself but ends up failing at it and giggling. "Well what would you like to do with me?" she asks pleasantly.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm

'Prisca suggests we swim in the river,' suggests Prisca. 'Would Syane enjoy doing that?' she asks, bobbing up and down.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Syane nods, "That sounds fun to me," she says with a cheerful smile.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Prisca grins at Syane, then swim-floats over to the river and dives in, disbanding her Water Shield so she can swim naturally. 'Let's pyuu, play pyuu!' She dives to the bottom, then shoots back up and swims circles, waiting for Syane.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 am

Syane watches her and then jumps into the river herself. She swims around in the water, doing a couple of strokes with a smile. She purrs at this. "This water feels great!" she exclaims.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Prisca swims circles around Syane. 'Come and get Prisca,' she teases. Prisca thinks water is the best thing yet, aside from Jefferson Bingbao, Ninepiy's male Dewgong. Prisca is very happy to have made a new acquaintance who is already a fun playmate and who may develop into a friend. Prisca considers asking Syane about herself, but that will have to wait until after their water games.

(I'm not very good with thoughts. I'm trying to copy your style of describing the characters thoughts rather than directly mind-reading. I don't think one style is superior to the other, but I would like to learn where you get the length and quality of your mental monologues.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Syane swims quickly after Prisca in a rush. She actually swims quite fast for not being a water type. It was clear that she had swam many times along ago. Her strokes were swift and straight. Her arms circled around and around popping in and out of the water always opposite of each other. Her legs kicked swiftly one at a time in a small and fluid motion. It was just like when she was young, racing her brothers in the river during the dead Southern heat of summer. It brought her back to those happy times. This was very nice, very nice indeed.

(Honestly I think it's just because I'm so used to inter turmoil from my own life and keeping so much in my head, having fights between myself that I know it so well that I can write it really easily. I guess that gives you a big key into how my life has been x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

Prisca is greatly surprised to learn that a Sandshrew can swim so well. The notion pleases her. Prisca glides through the water like a fish. Although Syane's an excellent and speedy swimmer, nothing short of fins, and streamlined, propulsion-designed ones at that, will enable one to catch the Dewgong. Motioning Syane to follow her, Prisca tests Syane's underwater skills by diving to the river bed.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Syane dives under the after her and holds her breath like she did many times again in the past. She swims well through the underwater current and touches the river bed successfully. She keeps under until she needs breath in which she swims up to the top and grabs the air she needs.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Prisca surfaces when she does, showing her an item in her mouth, and floating it across the surface of the water to her. 'Fresh fish,' Prisca explains, 'Prisca hopes Syane likes them as much as Prisca does.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Syane smiles upon seeing the fish and runs towards it, quickly taking it and gobbling it down in a matter of seconds. Once she's done she turns to the Dewgong and gives off a hearty smile with her hands out begging for more.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 am

'Yay,' beams Prisca. 'Syane likes fish. You have good taste. Prisca will be glad to supply you.' She hides underwater, returning a turn later to use Dive, surfacing in an artistic splash with four fish in her mouth. She floats two over to the Sandshrew and eats the remainder.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Syane thanks Prisca for the extra fish and then quickly gulps them down, eating them very fast, and fully even though it would be thought that it would be too much for the Sandshrew. After her quick meal she looks to smile at Prisca with appreciation.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Prisca returns Syane's grin and flips around in the water. 'Prisca led Syane in the fun of swimming and eating fish, so now it's Syane's turn to pick something fun to do with Prisca,' suggests Prisca.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum