The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabuto v. Freia

2 posters

Go down

Kabuto v. Freia Empty Kabuto v. Freia

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm

The Kabuto watched, the Kabuto waited. It watched that Flareon's every move with great intensity seeing everything it did. Its red eyes grew redder and his body grew darker. He watched like the Eevee that she knew so well, quietly and out of the way. He wasn't to be seen until one time the Flareon happened to catch a glint of the strange creature.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kabuto v. Freia Empty Re: Kabuto v. Freia

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Freia happened to catch a glimpse of the Kabuto while she was training, practicing her firey moves against airy targets. 'Hmmphf, it's you,' she greeted the ancient rock-water type. 'Trying to learn how to beat grass?' she teased.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

The Kabuto just shook its head and floated over to her. "I have no need to be able to know how to beat grass types," it informed her. "I have much more important business to take care of." The Kabuto then backed away from her and looked around the whole area, analyzing the scene thoroughly.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Freia rolled her eyes and went back to her training, yet she couldn't help thinking, What is that Kabuto doing?

Flareth: It must have nefarious plans. Perhaps we should keep an eye on it, although I doubt we can do anything. Your only viable moves against it are Double Kick and Bite, and somehow neither of those seems to do anything. This Kabuto must be pretty high-level.

Freia: I suppose you could try to stop it with your Solarbeam if it tries to do anything really stupid.

Flareth: Aster's Magical Leaf seemed to do the trick, so it should be no problem. Keep training and we'll just keep an eye out.

Last edited by yip9 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

The Kabuto just watched her actions and spoke softly to himself, "I don't think she understands."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Freia's keen ears picked up the Kabuto's speech and Flareth thought, Maybe it has business with you.

But then why would it have backed away from me after answering my teasing greeting? replied Freia.

Since it's observing the whole area, maybe it's looking to see how where and how you train, or maybe it has nothing to do with you. It has one thing right, we don't understand, observed Flareth.

Freia nodded and continued her training.

Last edited by yip9 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 pm

And the Kabuto continued to watch. That is until a distraction decided to go and get in it's way. A Skitty with a bell around its neck jumped right on top of the Kabuto with a great leap of great energy. The Skitty smiled happily and played happily with its tail while the Kabuto gazed and groaned. "What are you looking at?" The Skitty inquired with a smile while stroking the Kabuto's shell.

"Nothing," the Kabuto quietly said.

The Skitty giggled and smiled. "Is that so?" She asked while turning to watch the Flareon too.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Said Flareth to Freia, Maybe the Kabuto is observing your training to know precisely how to devastate you.

Freia replied, As if it didn't kick my butt hard enough last time. She sighed, Let's get out of here and rejoin the others.

Freia ran away, heading to where her stupid trainer's Pokemon were training in groups.

'Back for more fun?' Comet asked her.

Aster greeted her pleasantly. 'It's always fun when you're here.'

Freia grinned at her friends' welcome and commenced skirmishing with them.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

The Kabuto follows the Flareon to her interests. It goes over to watch her carrying along with it the Skitty that is also watching them. "Why must you follow me?" the Kabuto asks the kitty.

She just giggles and smiles. "I wanna see what you're doing."

"It's nothing important."

"Everything we do is important."

The Kabuto sighed and just looked on to see what else he could see.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu May 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Freia spat an Ember at Aster, who neatly jumped over it. Aster whirled Razor Leaf at Fiaa, who evaded gracefully, then shot Water Gun at Freia, who nimbly sidestepped. Comet dropped all three ladies with a Thundershock.

'Meanie Comet,' chirped Aster.

'Arranging the timing like that,' Growled Freia.

'Ahaha,' laughed Fiaa.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri May 07, 2010 2:11 pm

The Kabuto just watched them thinking nothing much of it. "Hmmm, so that Jolteon is strong..." he muttered to himself still observing the pack.

"I don't see what's so important about them," the Skitty inquired.

"Nevermind you."

"ok" :3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 am

Freia ran up to the Kabuto. 'Look,' she Growled, 'quit following me around. You already beat me once, so stop trying to learn all the flaws in my training.'

'That's not it, Freia,' smirked Comet. 'He probably has a crush on you.'

'That's impossible, Baba,' dissented his daughter. 'They're not even the same breeding group.'

'I'm glad you're studying hard,' grinned the Jolteon, pleased with Aster's academic drive.

Anyone who knew Aster well enough would be aware that Aster didn't learn for the sake of learning. Knowledge is power and power is necessary for ruling the world.

'You are welcome to stay and train with us, Mr. Kabuto,' Fiaa told him.

'Shut up, Fiaa, you and your pointless politeness,' snarled Freia. 'Are you going to leave?' she asked the Kabuto, in a tone that sounded more like a command.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum