The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buizel Are Annoying

2 posters

Go down

Buizel Are Annoying Empty Buizel Are Annoying

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 pm

One day Spontaneous Combusken waddled up to the nest of a brother-sister pair of Buizel. 'Lousy day, isn't it?' she squawked in greeting. 'I need a rare flower on yonder distant mountain to save my mother and I was directed to you since you're the most adventurous one of the bunch.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Buizel Are Annoying Empty Re: Buizel Are Annoying

Post  galedabui Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Gale stares at the Combusken with a expression that spells suspicion. "I'm a bit adventurous yes, but that story sounds a little Far fetched," he replies to her. His sister simply nodded in agreement and observed the two for the moment, keeping silent and not showing emotion.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm

'Look, you Buizel,' the Combusken squawked irritably, 'we're going on an adventure and don't you get in the way. I don't know Follow Me, but pretend I do. This way,' she pushed them in the direction of the distant mountain and started to walk.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Gale tries to stop her from pushing them. " Now hold on a second! Don't we at least get a say in this?" "Yeah, we deserve better than this" added Christina.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

'What?' objected the hen, 'You aren't going to come? You're going to abandon my mother to her fate, just because you're lazy? I obviously can't go on my own, otherwise I wouldn't have recruited you.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm

"B-But, how can I be sure if you are telling the truth?" gale replies. Meanwhile, Christina was trying to sneak away.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 pm

'You can't, just like I can't be sure the two of you aren't going to drown me next second,' replied the fiery hen.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Christina gives her a suspicious stare "h-how are we supposed to trust you then!"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 am

Spontaneous answered, 'How are you supposed to trust anyone? You can never know for certain whether they're telling the truth and whether they will turn on you. You have to make a choice to trust.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Gale sighs annoyed. "a-alright, but this better be real."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am

'Finally,' squawked Spontaneous Combusken, engaging in spontaneous combustion. Ensuring the Buizel pair was following her, she started up the path to yonder distant mountain. First, they came across a field of flowers. A Beautifly was flitting from flower to flower, in the field's center a Cherrim was sprouting and off to the side a Sunflora was taking in sunlight. 'Watch out for Solarbeam,' cautioned Spontaneous.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Gale doesnt really pay attention, and doesn't seem to hear her, while Christina simply responds " they have no reason to attack us."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 am

Spontaneous forgot she was combusting and set the flowery field aflame. Flowers withered and charred, the Cherrim shrieked and dwindled, the Beautifly flew over to the Buizel pair, pleading for help, and the Sunflora unleashed its Solarbeam on them in sheer terror.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 am

Gale somewhat panicked at the sight of this and sent a Surf wave towards Spontaneous, and the surrounding area, which caught both Christina and Spontaneous off guard. Christina wasn't affected at all by this, and she went over to the distressed Pokemon to see how she could help. "You could have torched the whole field!" exclaimed Gale.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 am

The Sunflora was as panicked as Gale was and it couldn't distinguish the perpetrator, so it attacked the nearest outsider, using Giga Drain on Christina.

'Stop it, you,' the Beautifly exclaimed. 'I'm sorry about that. Here.' The Beautifly used Morning Sun on Christina. 'My name's Kaisa and if you happen to run into Claire, do me a favor and cook her.'

The Cherrim was in shock, too stunned to do or say anything.

Spontaneous was as mad as a wet hen. 'After all that nonsense about whether you can trust me, who turned on whom?' she fairly screamed, 'Just attacking me like that, you cow? Eat this!' She launched herself at Gale and delivered a mighty Double Kick into his chest.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 am

Christina was helping out some of the burned Pokemon the best she could by cooling their burns with orbs of water, an ability that she only had a tenuous grasp of. She continued despite the damage she took, but she perked up when she heard the name 'Claire'. "That name sounds familiar," she replied to Kaisa.

Gale was sent flying by her kick and he landed on the ground a few meters away. "Look at what you did!" he exclaimed, while pointing at the charred landscape. "You almost torched everything and everyone."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 am

Cooled by Christina's water orbs, the Cherrim and the Sunflora calmed down. The dwindled Cherrim and terrified Sunflora regained a bit of their vitality.

'Yes, Claire Tinge-Clearwater is the Lanturn who tried to brew you into Buizel ice cream while you were both inside a muffin, or so the story goes. Since she likes to stew fellow Pokemon that much, I think she should be stewed into angler fish fillet,' explained Kaisa.

Spontaneous snapped at Gale, 'I'm proudly living up to my species' name. It's the combustion of a Combusken. Is it my fault the surroundings were combustible?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

Both siblings perk up when they hear "fish fillet" and have a bit of a twin moment. "Sounds tasty," they both say at the same time.

When he hears Spontaneous' response, he gives her an angry and annoyed stare. "You can't just expect the environment to adapt to you, so calm down and stop torching everything everywhere you go!"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 am

'Wouldn't it be delicious?' agreed Kaisa, 'I'd relish sticking my proboscis into a piece. Doing in that Lanturn would be just spiffy. With the flowers gone, I need something to cheer me up. Coming my way?'

'I can expect the environment to adapt to me,' uttered the Combusken sagely. 'Everyone knows young fowl are a superior species. Unlike you, I don't perk up at the thought of eating fellow Pokemon, fish or otherwise.'

Last edited by yip9 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Gale ignores her and mutters about how annoying spontaneous was and how he hated working with her. "How about a plate of humility and a nice hot cup of Shut the **** up?" replied Christina with a smile and strangely enough an angry expression at the same time.
Gale gave her a stare for a moment wondering if that was something that was all right for his sister to say to someone, even if it was an annoying hot headed combusken.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 am

'Enough claptrap,' uttered the fiery bird. 'This way, fluffy ring-necked twintails. Say bye-bye to flower fields.'

'That's a fun level,' inserted an Espeon, 'although Huff N. Puff is blustering.'

The Combusken pushed the Buizel pair toward the mountain.

'Is it okay if I come to?' asked Kaisa politely. 'I'll replenish our energy with Morning Sun every dawn.'

'Bah, whatever,' sneered the Combusken, 'If you must, but if you're too nice to the Buizel I'll burn you to ashes.'

'That's a pleasant line too,' inserted the Espeon.

'Aren't you supposed to supplicate the Buizel, since you're the one in need of their help?' wondered Kaisa.

'Good idea,' chuckled Spontaneous. 'Buizel pair, do as I will ye or this innocent Beautifly will suffer agony.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Gale stared at Spontaneous way too annoyed to even respond and simply stayed silent, which he found hard to do, but he was at a loss for words. When Christina was about to make a comeback, her brother simply covered her mouth and motioned her to keep following the annoying hen knowing Christina has a tendency to make situations worse with her mouth.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 am

After a fair bit of plodding, an obstacle materialized in their path, in the shape of a stream, then a pool, then a lake, then the Hojot Falls, sister waterspout to the grand Tohjo Falls.

'The snake's afraid of water and he'll never cross the stream,' quoth the Espeon.

'Are you calling me an Ekans?' snapped the Combusken.

'I think she's calling the Buizel a jumping mouse,' said Kaisa. 'Where's magic frog when we need her?'

'We have two magic frogs right here in front of us,' cackled the hen. 'complete with twin tails. You pair of Buizelly Buizel, make yourself useful. Transportation ho!'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Christina stared back at Spontaneous with a furious expression on her face. "Stop treating us as tools!!!!" The prideful buizel growled a bit and turned the other way. "I'm not helping."

Meanwhile, Gale stared at the water with the look of excitement in his eyes; this place was the perfect buizel playground to him. He simply stepped into the water and turned back towards the group, thinking of an excuse to use so he could enjoy himself in the water. "There's no way either of us can carry all of you; you'll just have to swim."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 am

'But,' protested Spontaneous, 'water-types are tools. My trainer uses them as such. "Surf, Lapras," he commands, "Whirlpool, Marill. Waterfall, Seaking. Dive, Lanturn." They're all just tools to him. I'm merely following the way of the master. Also, Mr. Buizel, your muttering is a sad excuse. You only need carry me. The Beautifly can flutter above the rapids and the Espeon doesn't count. She's just here for jokes.'

(By the way, I actually care about my water-types. Spontaneous doesn't know jack, although she's right about the Espeon not coming into the equation. Hadassah exists for jokes, so she simply inserts herself into the story when I think of a joke; otherwise she may as well not be there.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down