The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions To The Chars: 1

2 posters

Go down

Questions To The Chars: 1  Empty Questions To The Chars: 1

Post  Fircoal Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 am

Ok here's something to flesh out those charries that are flatter than Ayane's chest. I'm going to be asking questions and your charries will answer them as if they were asked to them. Begin!

Question: Buizels, What do you think about them?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Questions To The Chars: 1  Empty Re: Questions To The Chars: 1

Post  yip9 Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:11 am

Fiaa: Buizel are a cute water type, resembling an otter. It's wonderful how they save beings that might otherwise drown. I wonder why the PTA is swarming with them. I wish they did not prey on fish Pokemon. The Buizel pair Gale and Christina are rather nice.

Comet: Buizel are cute. I bet Aster would love to play with them. I'll have to go fishing with Gale sometime.

Aster: Buizel are watery, furry, and fun. People talk about this Gale, who's fun to torture, and this Christina, who's a spy. I'd like to meet them.

Seline: If a Buizel invaded our nest, I wouldn't know what to do. I don't know how to defeat water-types.

Darien: Buizel, eh? I've never met a Pokemon from Sinnoh. They have quite the reputation, though. Something about being fun to torture?

Freia: I don't know about Buizel as a species, but if you take Gale as a representative, he's a cool guy and I'd like to beat him in a rematch. Next time I'll have to find a way to interrupt his Razor Wind.

Sunrise: Yet another first-form, weak to electricity type?

Renee: I wonder if they can sleep in the water.

Felix: They look tasty. Too bad Yip9 banned us from eating fellow Pokemon.

Anya: Too bad I left the PTA before I got to tickle one.

Nathan: I haven't been to Sinnoh, so if this is what Sinnoh's Pokemon look like, I'm interested, but I still prefer Kanto and Johto's Pokemon.

Emi: They're cute. If you catch a female one, would you name it after me?

Rebeka: Yip9 should catch one. Then we can train it to bang its head against the wall until the wall breaks. Yay~

Harry: An otter thingus with twin tails and a flotation sac? Fascinating!

Willard: It's great fun reading about their adventures, even if they are just pixels and walls of text.

Cordelia: I'd like to feel those twin tails tickle my blue triangle. *blush*

Claire: They make great brew and ice cream. I can't wait to continue giving them the Prisca Treatment.

Prisca: Prisca thinks Buizel are cute and fluffy. Prisca wants to make friends with that mistreated one, Prisca thinks his name is Whirlwind? and his sister, Tinacrystal. We can all eat fish together and explore the deep. Come on, Nine-piy, take Prisca to visit the Buizel. Prisca can't wait.

Jefferson: I hear of one who is even more skilled with Ice Beam than I am. I'd like to take lessons from him.

Spontaneous: Don't get me started. Buizel are silly and annoying. First they don't trust you when you're being perfectly honest that you need their help to reach the distant mountain so you can save your mother, then they turn on you when you combust like any Combusken worth its salt would.

Racko: If Spontaneous doesn't like 'em, I doubt I will either, but they look harmless.

Kaisa: If the two that visited the field I was pollinating are fair representatives, Buizel are kind and considerate. They're not fast enough to save plants from fire, however. I hope I can convince them to help me pollinate Claire.

Lina: They're wild and free and they like fish, so Lina likes them. I want to play with them. Do you know where any are?

Ivysaur: They seem friendly. I'd probably trust them. I wonder what kind of flower they would suggest I grow.

Vileplume: Yes! They're weak to grass. It's Petal Dance time~

Sunflora: It depends on whether they know Ice Beam and whether they would use it on plants.

Giachu: Yay, cute and furry and swimmy~ *cheers*

Pikajien: How well do they handle the flip side of the coin? Do they agree that the world is flat? Why do they look like a rip-off of Miles Tails Prower? I like them anyway. *cheers*

Karin: Yii hii hii hii, Buizel are entertaining. I should ask one how to swim and catch fish. I'll teach it geometry in return. Yii hii hii hii~

Sabrina: I haven't thought anything about them, if that's what you're asking.

Burr: I wish to observe what happens when a Buizel is suddenly placed in the middle of Dark Cave.

Boreas: Tubular, dude. The greatest things since sliced bread. Nuff jazz.

Alicia: They look like they'd be great at sports, especially water volleyball. @_@

Hadassah: 'Silly Buizel.' -Fircoal

Leaf: I can't understand why anyone would want to torture something as fluffy and swimmingly as a Buizel.

Johnny: It would be an interesting contest. Assuming the Buizel knows ice, we both have the super effective touch, but I have the edge with the same type attack bonus. In these things it's usually speed that is the deciding factor. And special stats, we musn't forget about special stats.

Kevin Meehleis: Hey, that thing looks rad. I'd like to see something like it in the next world.

Argel: Hey Elsia, catch one of these, and you probably won't need me. Plus, they say a Buizel is good for annoying Pikachu and using as swimming floater.

Karis: Nyaa, looks amusing, do we have time to stop and play with it? I'd like to spar too.

Squirtle: My trainer, why didn't we pick up one of these on our quick trip through Sinnoh? They appear to have potential.

Gabriel: I hear good things about Buizel. I wish to encounter one.

Ellsia: I like almost any water-type because we can Surf together and go on diving excursions.

Harrison: It's cute but weak. I'd evolve it into a Floatzel. Then it would have some teeth.

Allen: I doubt Lance or Gary would use one.

Felsen: Haha, I like it. An otter-like creature isn't a bad idea.

*Whether says nothing, instead making it rain on any Buizel in the area.*

Sam: Cawwwwwwww~ No, I'm not a Murkrow.

Golem: ... *yawns* (Yes, I realize Golem cannot learn Yawn.)

Shedinja: ... *buzz*

Kiyoshi: Its appearance is pleasing and it's a solid first-form water-type.

Silver: I shall investigate these rumors: whether they are good with shaping ice by freezing water, whether it is a simple matter for females of a plethora of species to wish to mate with them, just how much they like fish, how silly they are, and whether torturing them is hilarious.

Glimmirth: They can show attraction to a Flareon without fear of melting if she doesn't like the attention.

Ryan: Yeah, lucky dotards.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum