The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cave (Lyla)

2 posters

Go down

Cave (Lyla) Empty Cave (Lyla)

Post  yip9 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:34 am

The surroundings were dark, except for a single bright light. It was the light of a Vulpix and it drew creatures rendered blind by the darkness like moths to a candle. Among them were a Beautifly and a Zigzagoon.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Cave (Lyla) Empty Re: Cave (Lyla)

Post  chocopachi Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Lyla scribbled messily in the dark, eyes glued to the notebook her hands flowed across. "A cave does not seem like the proper place to work..!" she muttered, then looked up at the Beautifly and Zigzagoon. "What are we doing in here, anyways?~" there was a tinge of annoyance in her voice, but sounded sweet and soft otherwise.
chocopachi
chocopachi

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 am

'Uuu, what are you drawing?' queried the Zigzagoon, curiously peering at Lyla's notebook.

'I hope she's writing, not drawing, and preferably it's a Nasty Plot to do in some electric fish,' commented the Beautifly, fluttering just above the Zigzagoon and Vulpix.

'How silly. You could at least answer her question,' the Zigzagoon said to the Beautifly.

'So could you,' replied the Beautifly.

'Perhaps introductions first? My name's Racko,' the Zigzagoon addressed himself to Lyla.

'I'm Kaisa,' added the Beautifly, 'Supposing you'd tell us both why we're in this cave?'

'Ah ha,' said Racko in a note of triumph. 'You don't know.'

Kaisa fluttered impatiently. 'Do you know what we are doing in here?'

Racko grinned, 'I haven't the foggiest.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down