The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of a Story

2 posters

Go down

Start of a Story Empty Start of a Story

Post  Fircoal Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Niyu the shavemew sighed. She had nothing to do. She just sat there in her comfortable green chair, hand on her chin thinking of all the things that she couldn’t be doing right now. Every option that she came up with she couldn’t do or she had gotten bored of. <<LINE CENSORED>> Although she needed to shave and convert more Pokemon to the path of less fur she couldn’t get her will to do so. All that she wanted to do was have some fun and hang out with friends, just like any normal seventeen year old girl would want to do.
But she couldn’t do that. As she looked down her contact list on MSN, she noticed that it happened to be filled with business contacts, dicks that added her, dicks she added, and people that she really didn’t like. She had to wonder why she even went on anymore. Seeing the bright thirty contacts online but having no one to talk to her would just chip away at her body repeatedly. It just enforced the idea. She had no friends, no friends at all.
Niyu jumped out of her chair and paced around. Well the closest that the little mew could even consider to a friend would be Gale the Extremely Silleh Buizel. With nothing better to do she just figured that she was going to have to bother him again. She had to wonder when more Pokemon were going to grow tried enough of her bothering to actually do something about it.
Niyu shrugged and teleported her way to the front door of Gale’s Buizelly Shack. She observed to the right of the door a new doorbell that was in the shape of a Buizel nose. She lifted an eyebrow and pushed the doorbell. Out came the ringing of a loud Buizel’s “Bui!” She sighed. Of course Salyu probably had something to do with this.
From inside she could hear the sounds of someone stumbling here and there knocking into various objects. It took a while before the door swung open to show a sleepy Buizel with bags over his eyes, or more matter over the one eye that wasn’t covered with his obsensely long bangs.
“Niyu?” the Buizel asked squinting to look at her. “What are you doing here? Don’t you know what time it is?”
“I feel lonely,” Niyu said shifting her weight from foot to foot, having a sway in her motion.
“It’s Three Thirty!” The Buizel shouted waving his arms up. “Do you really feel lonely enough to bother me?”
“Of course I do,” Niyu said. “Besides, I think everyone else has a different opinion on how lonely they need to be to bother you.”
The Buizel sighed. “Would you like to come in?” he asked getting out of the way for the shavemew.
“Why yes I would,” Niyu said stepping into the house. She looked around at it. It looked just like she normally did. She looked down at the couch, noticed that it was bare, and pushed off the top of it to propel herself to land right in the middle of it.
“So just what did you want to do at three thirty in the morning?” asked the Buizel. He looked quiet annoyed, he was tapping his foot, and he didn’t even close the door yet.
“I don’t know,” Niyu said rubbing her chin with her hand.
“So you came to bother me at three thirty in the morning and you don’t even know what you wanted to do?” Gale asked. He looked even more annoyed when she said this.
“Well I was hoping that you’d have some sort of idea,” Niyu said now playing with her tail swishing it back and forth.
“Why would I have any idea? I Didn’t plan this!” Gale shouted at her.
“You don’t need to get all up in arms around it,” Niyu complained. “I can come up with something if you really feel that strongly about it.”
Gale sighed. He wasn’t sure what was going on in this silleh Mew’s head, although that may have been more due to the fact he was extremely tired than the Mew’s questionable actions. Why would she show up at his door in the middle of the night wanting to do something but when asked she has nothing planned that they could do. She was one silleh mew.
“Would you like something to drink?” Gale asked. He wanted to be respectful, no matter how unrespectful his friends were.
“Yea I would,” Niyu said.
“What would you like?” Gale followed up with asked.
Niyu shrugged and said, “Anything should be fine.”
“Ok,” Gale said walking over to his kitchen. He opened up the door to his refrigerator and went digging for anything that he could serve to her. He found lots of soda in there but as he looked over every single on he noticed that none of them were his. What happened to all of the drinks that he had. HE then peered out the window to notice a large pile of unopened cans in his garbage. “Salyu…” he muttered to himself in a growl.
Gale took one of the cans and proudly walked out with it and handed it to Niyu. “Here you go,” he passive-aggressively growled.
Niyu took the can and looked it over. She came to the same conclusion that he had. “Isn’t this one of Salyu’s drinks?” Niyu asked confused.
“Well maybe it just happens to be,” Gale muttered.
“Why are you giving one of her drinks?” Niyu asked.
“I don’t know, maybe it’s because someone decides that throwing out my food and drink and replacing it with my own seems like a perfectly fine thing to do,” Gale muttered.
Niyu sighed. She knew this sounded exactly like something that only Salyu would think it’d be ok to do. But why was this brought up just now. Niyu had a funny feeling about this.
“Why did Salyu do that?” Niyu asked.
“What makes you think I know?” Gale asked. “Do you really think I can understand her actions?”
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Start of a Story Empty Re: Start of a Story

Post  yip9 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Niyu is a very silly shavemew. I didn't know she has no friends. What about Nill, Kechy, and Aster? It seems a little unlike Gale to give away Salyu's drink. It's cute how Niyu plays with her mewtail. Gale should spin his Buizel twintails, like Miles Tails Prower.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum