The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yip9 threads

2 posters

Go down

Yip9 threads Empty Yip9 threads

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm

See the latest post for status of each thread.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Yip9 threads Empty Re: Yip9 threads

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

yip9 wrote:I don't feel like torturing the Mew. Her life is rough.

Status: Bets - stuck again, uguu. I've been thinking about his for hours and have come up with nothing.

Fircoal, let's make another topic to spread things out, since I'm stuck on two of our topics and you're stuck on one. I'd like to see Salyu again (preferably as Sara) and I'd like to meet Nill. Any ideas for a plot?

Niyu's life is rough?

Awww I like bets though. I'm curious as to what you're stuck on. Again, maybe I can help you. I'd like to.

And yes I think we need to spread out topics. I personally would like you to meet a new char named Syane who'll probably be used often in FOTH and such. Though I don't know about using Salyu as Sara, at least for now.

Also I can arrange for a meeting with Nill or something like that if you do want to meet her. Anyone else you want to meet?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

You know Niyu's life is rough. You wrote her bio.

I like bets too. I'm stuck because my creativity has been drained. I'm very unhappy about it. I'm trying to think up a situation where Aster gets her butt kicked that doesn't involve feet, shaving, or tickling.

After reading her bio, I don't want to meet Nill. I do want to read about her, but I don't want to RP with her because she's even harder to relate to than Myukou. Syane is fine and I want to meet Katuzumi.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Yip: You know Niyu's life is rough. You wrote her bio.

Fircoal: her life WAS rough, I don't think it's that rough anymore but meh. Most don't seem to pity her at all >W>

Yip: I like bets too. I'm stuck because my creativity has been drained. I'm very unhappy about it. I'm trying to think up a situation where Aster gets her butt kicked that doesn't involve feet, shaving, or tickling.

Fircoal: But I like those. D: Though I don't see how Aster can get her butt kicked in this situation. I assume that you're having a hard time coming up with what to bet? And personally the thing is I don't know Freia and ASter enough to call a bet that I know that would get to them.

Yip: After reading her bio, I don't want to meet Nill. I do want to read about her, but I don't want to RP with her because she's even harder to relate to than Myukou. Syane is fine and I want to meet Katuzumi.

Fircoal: Harder to relate to than MYukou? lol I can personally relate to most of my chars at least in some way. Especially Salyu, Kaiyu, Niyu and Myukou. Also is there anyone else you'd like to meet. You can meet most of the FOTO chars, I'll just make seperate threads, since we need a lot more threads.

Also if we can't get bets up again I think we'd need a new Niyu rp and a new Kaiyu rp. x3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Yip9: What's keeping 'It's a Mystery' on hold?

Fircoal: Harder to relate to than Myukou? lol I can personally relate to most of my chars at least in some way.

Yip9: I don't mean I can't identify with Nill and Myukou, I mean it's hard to interact with them because of their withdrawn personalities.

Fircoal: Though I don't see how Aster can get her butt kicked in this situation. I assume that you're having a hard time coming up with what to bet? And personally the thing is I don't know Freia and Aster enough to call a bet that I know that would get to them.

Yip9: Aster needs to get her butt kicked in this situation because we've already punished Freia and Kaiyu. I'm sure cunning Myukou can think something up; it's just a matter of if we can. Poor characters that can't do jack if their author has writer's block. I think you know Freia well enough, as shown by your effective use of her in FOTO Arc 2.

Fircoal: Also is there anyone else you'd like to meet.

Yip9: I'd like to meet Chan-Chan.

Fircoal: Also if we can't get bets up again I think we'd need a new Niyu rp and a new Kaiyu rp.

Yip9: A new Niyu RP would probably look a lot like 'Help Wanted' but there's a lot we could do with a Kaiyu RP if our creative juices were flowing.

(Yossha! Straight 2's for this post number.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Fircoal: Because you put it to a situation in which I'd probably have to make a long post between Kaiyu and Myukou, and like my stories I never get those done. I just can't think about writing for that long and that much. Maybe that's why word wars are good for me. Gets me focusing on how much I can write for a certain time.

Fircoal: Harder to relate to than Myukou? lol I can personally relate to most of my chars at least in some way.

Yip9: I don't mean I can't identify with Nill and Myukou, I mean it's hard to interact with them because of their withdrawn personalities.

Fircoal: True but both of them have their keys. Myukou isn't that hard to interact with once Kaiyu is there. Nill when she feels comfortable, the problem is Nill doesn't feel comfortable with most.

Fircoal: Though I don't see how Aster can get her butt kicked in this situation. I assume that you're having a hard time coming up with what to bet? And personally the thing is I don't know Freia and Aster enough to call a bet that I know that would get to them.

Yip9: Aster needs to get her butt kicked in this situation because we've already punished Freia and Kaiyu. I'm sure cunning Myukou can think something up; it's just a matter of if we can. Poor characters that can't do jack if their author has writer's block. I think know Freia well enough, as shown by your effective use of her in FOTO Arc 2.

Fircoal: I think part of the problem is how you're tackling this. The way the bet is setup it's Freia vs. Myukou. You can't have Aster lose from it. I think we either need to change the bet or have Freia or Myukou lose this one, and then go after Aster, because Myukou wasn't trying to go after Aster. She was just trying to give some fun to the pikachu.

Fircoal: Also is there anyone else you'd like to meet.

Yip9: I'd like to meet Chan-Chan.

Fircoal: Well ok. Minor char lolz. Suprised you didn't say Nekro or Archon.

Fircoal: Also if we can't get bets up again I think we'd need a new Niyu rp and a new Kaiyu rp.

Yip9: A new Niyu RP would probably look a lot like 'Help Wanted' but there's a lot we could do with a Kaiyu RP if our creative juices were flowing.

Fircoal: yes I know what you mean. Niyu rps aren't very diverse. x3

(Yossha! Straight 2's for this post number.)

yayzel
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Fircoal: Because you put it to a situation in which I'd probably have to make a long post between Kaiyu and Myukou, and like my stories I never get those done.

Yip9: It's worth the wait. The more Kaiyu+Myukou the better. Please don't give up on it.

Yip9: Aster needs to get her butt kicked in this situation because we've already punished Freia and Kaiyu.

Fircoal: I think part of the problem is how you're tackling this. The way the bet is setup it's Freia vs. Myukou. You can't have Aster lose from it. I think we either need to change the bet...

Yip9: Yes, I've been puzzling over how to change the bet. I'm willing to humor you by centering it around those things you like.

Yip9: Archon or Nekro would be quite fun to play with in an interesting plot, but not in your basic 'my character meets your character'.

Fircoal: yes I know what you mean. Niyu rps aren't very diverse.

Yip9: There's got to be something else we can do with her. Perhaps a battle? Also, I'm still interested in doing stuff with Salyu, even though she refuses to take her Sara form. (Is she ticked off at Yip9 or something?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Fircoal: Because you put it to a situation in which I'd probably have to make a long post between Kaiyu and Myukou, and like my stories I never get those done.

Yip9: It's worth the wait. The more Kaiyu+Myukou the better. Please don't give up on it.

Fircoal: I don't know. I'm already having enough problems atm with trying to writing my story and do other stuffs. I'm really not doing good >W<

Yip9: Aster needs to get her butt kicked in this situation because we've already punished Freia and Kaiyu.

Fircoal: I think part of the problem is how you're tackling this. The way the bet is setup it's Freia vs. Myukou. You can't have Aster lose from it. I think we either need to change the bet...

Yip9: Yes, I've been puzzling over how to change the bet. I'm willing to humor you by centering it around those things you like.

Fircoal: I don't know. :/ I'm not really sure on what to change the bet to or if I really want to :/

Yip9: Archon or Nekro would be quite fun to play with in an interesting plot, but not in your basic 'my character meets your character'.

Fircoal: I see. And what about the rest of the chars?

Fircoal: yes I know what you mean. Niyu rps aren't very diverse.

Yip9: There's got to be something else we can do with her. Perhaps a battle? Also, I'm still interested in doing stuff with Salyu, even though she refuses to take her Sara form.

Fircoal: yea I'm problaby going to make a Salyu thread soons, and Niyu doesn't really battle unless it's to shave. Niyu has to be the most one-minded char I have x3.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

*waits for Firfir to make threads*
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

yip9 wrote:*waits for Firfir to make threads*

gah I'm not fully sure on how to do the threads and stuff and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH >W<
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:32 pm

yip, can you make some of them too? >W< I don't think I can make them all. Here you pick one to make and I'll pick another and does it.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

I'll try, but don't expect mine to be great. Remember, my creative juices are currently clogged up.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:48 pm

yip9 wrote:I'll try, but don't expect mine to be great. Remember, my creative juices are currently clogged up.

Don't worry mine will suck too. I'm so >EAREGTAErtghaethratghrtghrfghfgd ><

But which one are you doesing?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Hiatus because of a sudden desire to play RPGs. May change without notice.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm

yip9 wrote:Hiatus because of a sudden desire to play RPGs. May change without notice.

D: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well I need to work on my longer posts and stuff >W<

blehs xwx;;;;;
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Chu Playground: Pichu/Raichu 2 - Active

New Chu - waiting for khfan

Sad Chu - dead unless Fircoal replies

Pichu/Raichu - dead

Poke Playground: SilverGlameow - Active

Leaf+Sapphire - Active

Buizel Are Annoying - Active

Sands (Prisca) - Paused

A Magical Journey With Caper - No Interest

Babysitting - Active, Theoretically

Story Of Legends - Active, Theoretically

Kabuto v. Freia - Active, Theoretically

To help train (Aster) - paused

A game of Magic - paused

Playing with Leaves - paused

Eevee traps - on hiatus (out of ideas)

Drovak and Leaf - paused

Vulnerable to headbutts? - paused

The eventual meeting (Aster) - indefinite hiatus

Old Rivals and New Ones - paused

Hey yip. - hiatus (out of ideas)

The two humans - paused

Free for all (everyone) - my character is unconscious

Trees at mid-day - I wish Breezepup would reply

A spectacular show - hiatus

A letter - paused

The Eevee Rests - hiatus

Karaoke - No Interest

Lava Cookie - paused

To See Your Strength - dead

RACKET - Finished in fine style

Annoying (Yippers) - paused

Happy and Sad - hiatus (out of ideas)

Bottled Eon - paused

Of Eons and Chus - paused

Bets - Finished most tidly

My house is full of Ledyba - Complete and most trippy

Sunset Park - dead

Super Smash Bros. Playground: vs. Dedede - Active

Mario RP: Yoshi - Active
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm

are all those paused cause of me?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Quite so, good sir.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

Prisca in dreamland - waiting for someone to bite

Mount Yipyip - Firfir, please join. You don't even have to insert a coin.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Update: The same threads as last month are being continued, minus BBQ Time:

Hey Gale let's do stuff
An Evolutionary Idea (Anyone)
Hey yip.
Triple Annoying Power!

Most threads could easily continue if my partner would update.

Thanks to Breezy the Puppy, The Seven Great Treasures is up and running too. At least, it will be if a Buizel will show us his moves.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

I kind of fail to see the use of updating status details. If you want to know which of my threads are active, please refer to the date of the last post of the threads in question.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down