The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y Stream

3 posters

Go down

Y Stream Empty Y Stream

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Let's assume Y stands for yipyip and Y Stream for their Yip Stream special attack. I've written a story including those elements, which can be found here.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Y Stream Empty Re: Y Stream

Post  galedabui Mon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm

yip9 wrote:Let's assume Y stands for yipyip and Y Stream for their Yip Stream special attack. I've written a story including those elements, which can be found here.

heh, my Lucario in platinum was named Mercutio.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Did you read the story? Do you have any comments on it?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Y Stream Empty Speaking of streams

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 am

My Buizel is so Buizelly. It knows Water Gun, Swift, Strength, and Aqua Jet. Eventually it may know Waterfall and Razor Wind in place of the former two moves. It's splashy for taking out rock/ground-types. It can even beat a fire-type or fellow water-type when it's in a good mood. Oh, did I mention most Pokemon 15 levels lower don't stand a chance against it? It needs fish and nose poking. Its tails are twirly. Y is it appropriate to poke a Buizel's nose? Wynaut the floaty ring or fins? Do Buizel like Watmel Berries? Valley Windworks is such a fluffy place. Buizel, Pachirisu, Shellos, windmills, and most excellent music. Now if only I could raise the level of these wild Pokemon, without a cheating device, because I don't wish to buy one, so I could train there and level up in a reasonable time, everything would be marvellous. Just for the record, Buizel's cry is Buizelly, but Buneary's cry is the fluffiest ever; that's the reason Y I'm training a Buneary.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 am

yip9 wrote:My Buizel is so Buizelly. It knows Water Gun, Swift, Strength, and Aqua Jet. Eventually it may know Waterfall and Razor Wind in place of the former two moves. It's splashy for taking out rock/ground-types. It can even beat a fire-type or fellow water-type when it's in a good mood. Oh, did I mention most Pokemon 15 levels lower don't stand a chance against it? It needs fish and nose poking. Its tails are twirly. Y is it appropriate to poke a Buizel's nose? Wynaut the floaty ring or fins? Do Buizel like Watmel Berries? Valley Windworks is such a fluffy place. Buizel, Pachirisu, Shellos, windmills, and most excellent music. Now if only I could raise the level of these wild Pokemon, without a cheating device, because I don't wish to buy one, so I could train there and level up in a reasonable time, everything would be marvellous. Just for the record, Buizel's cry is Buizelly, but Buneary's cry is the fluffiest ever; that's the reason Y I'm training a Buneary.

Buizels are just TOO buizelly. They need to be abused more.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 am

yip9 wrote:Valley Windworks is such a fluffy place. Buizel, Pachirisu, Shellos, windmills, and most excellent music. Now if only I could raise the level of these wild Pokemon, without a cheating device, because I don't wish to buy one, so I could train there and level up in a reasonable time, everything would be marvelous.
There is a similar place, I've discovered. It's the nearby, completely optional area known as the Fuego Ironworks. The downside is there's no Buizel to be found, but there are Floatzel and Shinx instead.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum