The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey yip.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey yip. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey yip.

Post  galedabui Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Gale stood up a bit wet and dazed by his dodging attack. He looks to his left and then to his right, realizing that both of them had been hit an attack.

"Uh...does this mean I win?" the buizel asked Freia nervously.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 am

'Nah, why would it?' replied Freia, her voice filled with competitive spirit as she launched herself at the Buizel. 'It means we get to have a rematch.'

If androids dream of chicken cutlets, what do fainted Chikorita dream of? Do things that have fainted dream or is fainting quite different from being asleep in that regard?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 pm

yip9 wrote:what do fainted Chikorita dream of?

Berries
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm

"Suit yourself!" replied the buizel with a bit of an arrogant tone as he charged towards Freia, getting ready to perform the move 'waterfall'.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 am

'I always do,' snickered Freia, smacking the Buizel with Quick Attack and zooming out of range of any move that makes contact that the Buizel might have planned to use.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 pm

The quick attack trips Gale to the ground and causes him to face plant at a high speed. The attack sent him sliding across the ground until he slows to a stop.
" I can't believe I didn't see that coming!" was the only thing the buizel was now thinking about. The buizel felt extremely embarrassed and a blush appeared across his face. He lay there, covering his head to hide the blush.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:01 am

Freia laughed happily, glad she surprised the Buizel and her attack took priority over his. She dashed over to Gale and aimed a Double Kick at his prone form.

Leaf lay there fainted, wondering why she was alone and nobody bothered to help her.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Gale is hit by the attack and flies a bit of distance and spins 2 times in mid-air before falling back to the ground. Being extremely unprepared, he had the wind knocked out of him and immediately passes out.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

'I won! I won!' shouted Freia to the sky, forgetting that there was no one there to listen to her. 'I beat a water-type! It only took two moves, too!' Freia jumped up and down and danced around as if she were a little Eevee.

Flareth: Sweet stuff, but don't think too highly of your strength. You happened to catch him unaware.

'Victory is timing!' Freia exulted. 'Stop pouting, twit!'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Gale simply laid there, unconscious with a silly and shocked expression on his face. He didn't seem to be injured; he was simply caught off guard.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 am

galedabui wrote:Gale simply laid there with a silly expression on his face.
You say that like it's something new.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:56 am

After Freia had exulted in her victory for another five minutes, she walked back to the Buizel and stood by him until he woke up. Once he did, Freia greeted him, 'Morning, floatie fella. I've chosen our activities so far, so what we do this time is up to you. If you just want to chat, I'm down with that, but I don't know where to begin.'

Everyone's favorite Chikorita lay there indefinitely. She was of the standard Pokemon-in-captivity sort, the sort that doesn't wake up from fainting until cured with a Revive, Max Revive, Revival Herb, or a visit to a Pokemon Center. A Sacred Ash may do the trick as well.

(I'm lazy and uncreative. Regrets. Please update our other topics, especially The Seven Great Treasures. Also, why is Elsie of TWGOK so much cuter in the anime than the comic?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Gale stared at Leaf for a few seconds. "I think we should help out Leaf before we do anything else," replied the buizel. "I don't have any useful medicine on me though," Gale added.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm

'Why should we help out that annoying little dino-plant?' asked Freia with a bit of mockery in her tone.

Flareth: Please grant Gale's request. Yip9 would be happier too.

'Why should I care about my stupid trainer's feelings?' Freia said aloud. 'Besides, it's troublesome to cart a heavy beast like her to the local Pokemon Center, which is quite far from here.'

Flareth, the being inside Freia, thought-spoke to the Buizel, Leaf's as light as a feather. You can even strap her on Freia's back with a vine cut from a tree on this hill.

Freia used Growl, not wanting to bear the burden.

(Are you feeling okay? You actually posted in an RP. Should I assume this is the Buizelly weekend edition?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Gale picks up Leaf and carries her on his back. "At least come with me; we can't just leave her here."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 am

'Aren't you a nice guy?' snickered Freia, walking beside the Buizel. 'So, what do you do besides climbing hills, battling, and fishing?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 pm

The buizel pauses for a moment and a blush appears across his face. "Tickling and being tickled, and...being tied up..." Gale replied quickly and nervously.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

'And don't forget flirting with a Shinx,' teased Freia in an attempt to make the Buizel blush more.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

She succeeds in making him blush more, and he also seems to be deeper in thought now. "It's become THAT obvious now hasn't it?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 pm

'I don't think it's that obvious,' said Freia in a calmer tone. 'Rather, one or two of my stupid trainer's Pokemon caught on and word gets around.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 pm

"I wonder who?" Gale said out loud in a semi-sarcastic tone. He pauses and looks around him. "Do you happen to know where the nearest pokecenter is?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

'Well, you told Freia to meet you at the top of the tallest hill in this area,' said a Wigglytuff who happened to be standing by. 'You didn't say what area, so she doesn't have the foggiest idea where she actually is.'

'Shut up, Willard,' growled Freia, embarrassed that he was right. 'I wonder who the busybody was who spread the secret of Gale's lady love around.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:27 pm

"Well, do you at least know which direction you came from?" asked the buizel. "We could just go back to where one of us came from and start from there instead."
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

'I came from the south-east,' replied Freia, pointing in that direction. 'I remember there was a Gust blowing some plants, but it was hotter than on this hill. There may have been relics of humanity, but I don't recall any. Where did you come from to get here?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum