The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rivals and New Ones

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Rivals and New Ones - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Rivals and New Ones

Post  Fircoal Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 pm

"Gah!" Kaiyu cries out before going flying a bit and landing on the ground with x's right across his eyes. He was defeated, and defeated good.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Moltres' Flame, I miscalculated, ruminates Freia. She's pretty good.

Alicia spins around and smiles, then picks the Pikachu up and brings him to the stands, where a nurse uses a Max Revive on him.

'Thanks for playing with me, Kaiyu,' Alicia says to him once he regains consciousness. 'That was fun.' ^_^

'Who's next?' quacks a wild duck species in a boisterous tone.

Everybody's favorite Flareon rushes into the ring for a match with a -
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Kabuto. Nothing more and nothing less. It stared at Freia and said nothing, absolutely nothing at all. It just stared with an intense look of its beady red eyes at her waiting for her first move.

Last edited by yip9 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pkmn name)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

'A rock-water?' observes Freia in surprise, 'Ho-oh's flame, this'll be tough. Wish me luck, Comet.'

Freia dashes forward, jumps behind the Kabuto, and rear-ends it with a Double Kick.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Sadly for the Flareon right before her kick lands against it, its eyes glow a deep dark red and it launches a powerful stream of water straight into the face of the firey Flareon pushing her way back to the sky.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm

'How did it do that?' wonders the soggy airborne fire fox. 'It looked to me like its eyes were in the front of its head.' Freia lands with a break-fall technique and disappears beneath the battlefield.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Sadly the Flareon was foolish in her attempt as the Kabuto stood proudly floating in the air, waiting for the Flareon to come up and miss it for it to launch down yet another powerful blast of water at her.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pkmn name)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Freia gets completely drenched and steam arises from her fur while she pants heavily. She opens her mouth, showing off her edged teeth and uses Bite. Sharp fangs of the wild night appear around the Kabuto and chomp clean through its rocky armor.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm

The Kabuto feels her claws but doesn't seem that bothered by it. It just hits her with some ancientpower.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pkmn name, move name)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm

The movements of the weakened Freia are too sluggish to dodge the elder boulders, which score a critical hit, dispatching the Flareon to consciousness' end.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 pm

At the defeat of the tough Flareon at which KAiyu had always looked up to and loved there were two main emotions he had. Awe in the fact that the Kabuto utterly pwned his friend and a feeling of laughter from the that the strong cocky Flareon that he loved had just gotten humiliated by a Kabuto. Forgetting all about his similar upset he rolled on the bleachers and laughed and laughed and laughed. He laughed so hard he lost breath many times.

However the Kabuto just stared at its victim before floating off to the stands to watch as more battles progressed.

As it became appearant to the young Eevee that no one was going to take the Flareon to the center by the battlefield, she traveled onto it and tried to drag the Flareon that best she could to get her to the help she did. However due to her massive lack of strength this was a slow and tedious process, and it was only when the Chanseys saw her and took over her journey for her did the Flareon get healed. Even though she was now healed and fully functioning able to see the hypocritical laughs of the Pikachu and the blankness of her rival, Myukou felt even worse, as yet again she was unable to help.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 pm

'You should talk,' spouted Freia irritably. 'I had a double type disadvantage. You were on a level playing field. Besides, the Kabuto floated in air. Most Kabuto can't do that. It even resisted my Bite. Rock-types aren't supposed to resist dark-type moves. I got shafted any way you look at it.'

'You're really really nice,' said Alicia to Myukou. She thought time went too fast and wondered why she didn't have a chance to go help the little Eevee carry the Flareon back to the stands. The Flareon was very brave in fighting someone with a double type advantage or maybe she was just very foolhardy in dashing into the ring and fighting whoever happened to join her. She would make a good opponent. Having a rematch with Kaiyu would be grand, and playing four-square with the two plus the little Eevee would be the best. 'Hey, I'm Alicia ^_^,' she greeted Myukou, 'what's your name? Would you like to play marbles with me while we watch matches?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Kaiyu just rolled his eyes and gave out a chuckle. "The great is complaining about a battle being unfair. How unlike you," he gave her a wink and started laughing hard. "I think someone is just mad that they lost so badly," he teased poking her nose as if she were a Buizel. "Maybe someone needs to spend less time thinking about the love of their life that they can't get and onto being a stronger Flareon."

Myukou gives a smile and tiny smile for a millisecond at the compliment having some happy feelings from it, but still clearly faking the smile. She nods at the Spinda's request and looks all around waiting for the Spinda to get out the marbles.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 am

'Shut up!' roared Freia, frying Kaiyu to a crisp. How in Entei's name does he know about my love for Comet? Some idiot must have told him. I think I'll hunt her down and give her a whopping she'll never forget.

Alicia wondered why the Eevee faked a smile. She thought the Eevee must be really shy since she didn't even reveal her name. Still, she was cute and anyone who was willing to play marbles had to be good. Alicia wondered why the Pikachu and Flareon were arguing. She couldn't tell whether it was a struggle for dominance or if they were rather close friends. 'This should be fun' ^^ she says happily, making a boundary circle with a cord and pouring a bag of marbles into it. She hands Myukou a shooter marble. 'Here's how to play, in case you don't know.' She demonstrates, shooting her shooter marble into the boundary circle and knocking several marbles out. She then collects the knocked out marbles and places them by her side. 'Okay, your turn,' she says invitingly.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Kaiyu soon got fried to a crisp; he felt extraordinary pain due to her rage. However he was still able to survive it. He grinned at her irritability and continued to tease her. "It looks like someones a bit mad that they can't get the Jolteon they love because SOMEONE ELSE has him." He then looks at his fingernails and blows on them coolly. "I'm guess someone can't taking losing that well. First the Jolteon, now this Kabuto. It looks like someone's turning into quite the loser." He smiled with his taunts and waited for the precious Freia reaction he so desired.

Myukou watches as Alicia shows her the game, and upon her turn her gives the game a try herself. She aims the shooter for a big clump of marbles but when she hits it, it flings off way to the right never even entering the circle. She sighs at her results and looks down with disappointment at her failure.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 pm

'I'll make a loser of you!' thundered Freia. If she could learn Fury Attack, Fury Swipes, or Fury Cutter, she would be using them involuntarily. As it was, her Rage was building quickly and her Attack rating was about to max out. 'Let's fight, you crispy, HP-already-in-the-red, wussy excuse for a lightning mouse.'

'That's okay,' said Alicia, fetching Myukou's shooter marble and handing it to her. 'Have another try.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Kaiyu just laughed at her finding her reaction very funny. This seemed to be the same thing that she enjoyed at his expense. It seemed very nice to be on the winning side for once. "You'll make a loser of me?" he asked. "I don't think you can make a loser out of anyone. I mean if you can't even beat a simple Kabuto. How do you think you'd be able to beat the great power that is me? I'm much stronger than YOU'LL ever be. You're the true wussy here." He stuck his tongue out at her and danced around mockingly. "I bet I can beat you just by doing this stupid dance," he mocked.

Myukou nodded and tried once again doing the same as her last attempt. However, it sadly ends up the same as the previous attempt, far off and it rolls to the middle of a fray between a Machamp and a Golem.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

'Nice shot,' said Alicia excitedly, grinning at Myukou. 'Let's watch what develops. Care to place a bet?'

The marble distracted the battlers, causing them to look toward the stands, where they took in the sight of the crispy Kaiyu and the Freia in full wrath mode. 'Picking on a little Pikachu?' thundered the Golem, 'Come down here and face a real challenge.'

'Gladly!' shouted Freia without thinking and she bounded down the steps to face off against them, but not before taking with her a partner for the dual battle, picking someone who would be useful, a -

(Please pick Freia's partner and RP as him/her. I'll play the Golem and you play the Machamp.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Grovyle came to her side. He seemed to have an aura of cool and strength and he gave the impression of a very well versed battler. He'd be a good partner pick that the Flareon had chosen. The Grovyle looked at the two tough Pokemon. "You look like the bully brats," he slyly said.

"We are not!" shouted the Machamp with rage. "That Flareon is and we'll get her." And with that the battle started. The Machamp charged at Freia and picked her up with his four arms while the Grovyle ran straight toward the Golem and delivered a kick to the head.

Kaiyu watched from the sidelines a bit mad that they took his victim away but also glad that now he got the chance to heal himself and make himself stronger to have even more fun with Freia the pathetic Flareon. Thusly he went to the Pokemon center on the side of the field and healed himself and then watched the battle along with two other expectant pairs.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Freia, while surprised to be lifted off her feet, was not too disoriented. 'Eat my dust,' she shouted with a flare in her voice, executing the normal-type energy blast of a fully charged Rage.

The Golem resisted the kick and dropped a group attack Rock Slide on Freia and the Grovyle. Held in place by the Machamp's muscled arms, Freia couldn't dodge and was hit full on by the super effective boulder drop. Waiting to see the effect of her Rage burst on the Machamp and whether her ally could dodge the Rock Slide, Freia didn't exhibit much of a response to being rocked.

'This is getting exciting, don't you think?' Alicia asked Myukou. 'Please give me a little background on the Flareon.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:07 pm

The Machamp got hit by the rage but just simply laughed it off. "You may have emotions but they do nothing to my unmatched strength," he taunted at the Flareon. The Flareon's partner was easily hit and affected by the attack shot at him but he also was able to shoot out a bullet seed at the Golem hoping to hit him hard. The Machamp held onto the Flareon holding her straight up for another move from the Golem and in a perfect spot for the numerous onlookers that just signed two red beady eyes, to all target in the near future.

Myukou turned to Alicia and sighed, "It's a long story, she's a friend of mine," and nothing more.

(I think it's painfully obvious what's soon to happen >:3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

The Golem did suffer a super effective wallop from the Bullet Seed, which put it in red HP. Before it had a chance to unleash another Rock Slide, Freia announced, 'I'm gonna use one of my stupid trainer's ideas for once: Fire Hot Enough To Melt Boulders Technique: Flamethrower!' A stream of flame exuded from the Flareon's mouth and engulfed the Golem. It was far hotter than a normal Flamethrower and smoked the rock monster out despite its type resistance.

Alicia considered the situation. This Eevee sure was a quiet one. She wasn't any good at marbles and to encourage her to continue to play after the recent mishap would only embarrass her. Asking her about the feisty Pikachu would probably produce a similar one-sentence reply. Maybe they could make friends by playing four-square after she and her friends got bored of watching the matches. On the subject of the matches, how was the Machamp going to deal with the loss of his ally? Alicia considered when she should jump in for a third match herself. She was undefeated 2-0 today. Why ruin a good record? Matches were like a game, about the fun of the moment, not necessarily about winning. She would ask the Eevee when she should step in for her next challenge. Maybe that way Alicia could start to build a little bond between them.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:44 pm

The Grovyle noticed this and started to target the Machamp. The crowd upon seeing this jumped out to save the poor allyless Pokemon. Out of the crowd came a team of a Zangoose and Mawile on the side of the Machamp. The Mawile turned to the Flareon and trapped it in its maw, starting to chew on it. The Zangoose started to beat the wits out of the Grovyle.

Myukou just watched with a sigh too engrossed in the battle and her friend's fate to really say anything to the Spinda.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Alicia looked at the sudden turn of events in surprise, her eyes turning extra swirly. It wasn't fair; the Flareon and her leafy partner were now outnumbered and at quite the disadvantage. Alicia also considered the Eevee's interest in her friend's dire circumstances. 'Cheer me on!' the Spinda called to the Eevee, and jumped into the fray.

Freia seethed. 'I am not going to be eaten alive!' she exclaimed, and proceeded to melt her way straight through the metal-type's jaws with a super effective Flame Wheel.

Alicia tossed the Grovyle a Sitrus Berry, the Flareon a Gold Berry, and used Teeter Dance, confusing all their opponents.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2