The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Roleplay of my own then (Ask before joining this one please)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School Roleplay of my own then (Ask before joining this one please) - Page 2 Empty Re: School Roleplay of my own then (Ask before joining this one please)

Post  Breezepup Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 pm

The School bell rings as everybody is called in to their first classes. In this private school, there weren't many children, and not many teachers, and everything was organized in the schedule, but free living areas nearby and free food are a good part of the deal.

Health class was first, taught by none other than the Science teacher Espeon who's name I must look up before continuing x3 (That's gotta be saying something).

The first students to draw into the room are a group of Eevee evolutions, an Umbreon, a Glaceon, and a Flareon. The Glaceon is giving a piggy back ride to the immature Umbreon as the Glaceon continues to flirt with the Flareon and make him blush uncomfortably. With a few more minutes to start, they quizically question the teacher. They've had her before repeatedly. Despite being bright students, they had failed the class.

The Umbreon was lazy and never did any work, and the other two always stood by his side when possible, so they dropped out of the class purposefully. All four exchange witty banter as other students draw in.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2