The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffins

2 posters

Go down

Muffins Empty Muffins

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm going to use my new admin power to move the topics of Inside A Muffin into the MUFFINS! >:3 category because they are redundant. I'm also going to edit a bit of grammar. If anyone hates this, tell me or change things yourself.

On that note, with all of us having admin power, what's going to keep any member from rearranging the site whenever s/he feels like it and us fighting over site control matters?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Muffins Empty Re: Muffins

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

yip9 wrote:I'm going to use my new admin power to move the topics of Inside A Muffin into the MUFFINS! >:3 category because they are redundant. I'm also going to edit a bit of grammar. If anyone hates this, tell me or change things yourself.

On that note, with all of us having admin power, what's going to keep any member from rearranging the site whenever s/he feels like it and us fighting over site control matters?

move the whole forum of Inside A Muffin into MUFFINS! >:3 plz, that's what I was INTENDING to do.

And I don't know. I guess COMMON DECENCY!!!!
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Fircoal wrote:
move the whole forum of Inside A Muffin into MUFFINS! >:3 plz, that's what I was INTENDING to do.

Done. ^_^
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

thank yous :3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin