The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down the Furret hole

2 posters

Go down

Down the Furret hole Empty Down the Furret hole

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Alice chased a rabbit down a rabbit hole, so a little Leafeon decided to chase a Furret down a Furret hole. Little did either of them know that this was

The Wrong Hole

They dropped into a spacious room, set to a comfortable temperature. The room was vacant except for a small refrigerator, a comfortable-looking easy chair, and a desk. Sitting at the desk was an oddly-striped Pikachu wearing a top hat. He turned to greet his visitors.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Down the Furret hole Empty Re: Down the Furret hole

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:03 pm

The pikachu goes up to Aster and gives her a smile then he gives her a hug and directs her to the chair with kindness and glee. "Hello there," he states, in a warm and comforting tone. "Can you sit down in the chair please. I'm scheduled to have an interview with you. :3"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

'Hello,' replies Aster in a happy tone, glad this Pikachu is friendly. She walks over to the chair, hops up on it, and sits. Her posture when sitting is nearly identical to that of a canine. 'Please call me Aster, like the flower. By what name would you like me to address you?'

'Mr. Pikachu, may I inspect the refrigerator?' queries the Furret.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I nod and say, "Sure you can." with a pleasant smile. I then go over to Aster and put her into a more human laying back position. "I hope this doesn't hurt," I caution before informing her that my name was Fircoal.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

'Ah, so you are the Mr. Fircoal with whom I debated the respect and honor due the legendaries. I am pleased to meet you. From our communications, you seem to be a nice guy. This position feels fine and don't worry about hurting me. Aster's resilient.'

'Yii hii hii,' giggles the Furret happily, opening the refrigerator. She withdraws a Soda Pop and sips it, then hops over to the chair to observe the goings on between Fircoal and Aster.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm

I giggle at her comments. "I'm still going to worry about you no matter what," I said. "I'm like that." Then I take out a feather and ready it by her feet. I then ask her, "So what are your plans for the future, young Aster?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

'Eeeheehee,' giggles Aster happily, then she sings the first line of a well-known song, 'I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...' She nods and smiles, 'That's it exactly. My dream is to rule the world! I'll kill corruption and end oppression. Everyone will gather fruit from his own vine and his own fig tree. Instead of swearing by the legendaries or even by obscenities, every will swear by Aster's flower. No Pokemon will eat other Pokemon, but everyone will still have proper nutrition. Miracle seeds will abound and grass-types will grow in abundance and luxury. Salyu will give Claire the Prisca Treatment. Corona will be the capital and Eileeonway the chief distributor of ice cream. Kaiyu will lead the choir. Caper will play with me every other day. Even Myukou will be happy.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm

I laugh at her explanation and give her a hug. "awww that's so cute," I explain before taking the feather and dragging it up and down her feetsies lightly. "And if you can't do that?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm

'Ahaiieyi,' states Aster intelligently, 'If I can't rule the world I want to become just like Mommy and Baba. I wish to join the ranks of Yippy's favorite Pokemon. I'll show the world that even though five types are super effective against grass, grass is the most excellent type, because it's green, growing, and life-giving. No Furret will pop between the election and my hopes.'

'Eh?' queries the Furret observing her, 'you won't fall down the wrong hole again, yii hii hii? Maybe you'll succeed if I teach you geometry.'

Aster giggles and continues, 'I wish to fight alongside Baba, Mommy, Salyu, Kaiyu, and Freia. We'll be the perfect team and not even Mewtwo will be able to stop us. I'll meet a wonderful Eeveelution, we'll become best friends, and one day we'll become declared mates and have little Eevee. I'll take into account Yippy's preferences, the will of the Eon nobility, and the young Eevee's wishes to decide if and when to evolve them. When I'm done, I'll create a perfect world where everyone will really care for one another, so Myukou can be happy. I want her to live in a world filled with flowers and joy.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

"Daw, that's so cute," I say, "Even your backup plans include idealistic fantasies." I pick her up and give her a nice comfy hug and tickle her sides at the same time. "So what do you think of the epic Pikachu Kaiyu?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Aster laughs and shifts around in your arms. 'Kaiyu's voice is so beautiful. He really should sing for the Eon nobility. I don't know why he hasn't sung for Myukou yet. Maybe he has when I wasn't around. I hope so. My kind friend would love it. Kaiyu seems protective of me. Maybe he thinks Baba wants someone to watch over me all the time and Freia doesn't do a good enough job. I wish Kaiyu would let me fight him. He must think I'm weak. Weakness is not fitting for a future ruler of the world and the best way to get stronger is to fight Pokemon stronger than myself. Under Kaiyu's tough nature, he has a nice side. I think a mix of tough and nice is gnarly. I'm not sure, but I think Freia, without wanting to, used Attract on Kaiyu and it stuck. Overall I think you're right. Kaiyu is an epic Pikachu.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"I'm glad you think so," I state while starting to give Aster's cute feetsies a rub. I then ask her, "And how about Myukou?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 am

Aster's face takes on an odd expression as you rub her footpaws. It is apparent she is not used to the sensation. 'I wish I could be best friends with Myukou. She is so kind and nice. It would be fun to induct her into the Eon nobility, but I have a suspicion she wouldn't accept it. There are a few things I don't understand about her, such as how she won't accept gifts. Among the Eon nobility, to refuse a gift is very rude. It's like saying the gift isn't good enough for you or worse yet, you don't think highly enough of the giver to accept his or her offering. We started down a trail to solve the mystery of a stolen Lucario statue, but we couldn't find any clues, so we went to go ask Kaiyu. Things got sad, so I left Myukou to talk with Kaiyu, but then everything sort of stopped. I wish we could solve our mystery. Mysteries are fun, especially if you get to solve them with a detective as cool as Myukou. It's really weird how Myukou is younger than me, but she's older than me by quite a lot. I think she's even older than Baba and Mommy. I think it's great how Myukou is in love with Kaiyu. An epic Pikachu and a pure Eevee make a wonderful pair. If only Kaiyu would return Myukou's feelings. Myukou deserves to be happy. It seems she's always sad about something, and I haven't figured out what it is yet. Maybe it's because she doesn't eat enough or because she's not cut out to have Pokemon matches, but I kind of doubt it. I want to hear her laugh some more. Her giggle is very pleasant. I'd like to concoct some happy-making fruit for her and live with Myukou and Mommy and Baba and Freia and Kaiyu in a garden world free from everything wrong.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm

I nodded. "I like your response," I said as I continue to rub her foot paws. "Is this nice?" I ask her with a smile.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 pm

'It feels a little weird,' said Aster honestly, 'it's like you're starting to tickle me but not going all the way.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 pm

I sigh at that and stop rubbing her feets. "Sorry, about that," I sigh with my sadness evident on mah face.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

'It's okay, Mr. Fircoal, please continue if it's fun for you. Weird experiences are good for you, Baba tells me,' said Aster in an effort to console you.

'Fancy Leafeon, yii hii hii,' murmured the Furret.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 pm

"Thank you," I said before giving the Leafeon a big hug to show her my happiness at her kindness. I then go over to her feet and start to give them a rub.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Aster beamed as you hugged her. 'Do you know Caper?' she asked, feet twitching at the rubbing-produced sensation. 'Something about you reminds me of him.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

I just smiled to myself knowing what I did and gave her some pets. "Yes I do know him," I said not telling her the full truth. "I know him well really."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Karin drank some Soda Pop. 'Yii hii hii, isn't this an interview?' she reminded the Leafeon.

Aster purred and giggled, 'Any further questions, your honor?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down