The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

experimental therapy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

experimental therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: experimental therapy

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:07 pm

She droops her head a bit and sighs saying, "The dollar" in disappointment. She hoped he liked it too.

(has done :3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:10 pm

'It just needs t' be a bit more zany,' quacks the unduck. 'I'm a mad scientist, after all. What say you revise it and i raise your pay?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:13 pm

"Ok," she says, and she starts cutting some of the feathers longer than others.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:28 pm

'That's the ticket,' says the odd bird, relaxing.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:30 pm

She keeps on doing this, until she did it for all of them. "Done," she now says feelings she's finished for the second time.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:59 pm

'Very nice, very nice,' quacks the Farfetch'd as he preens himself in front of a mirror. He pays the Pikachu and waltzes out the door.

The second customer to enter is a Furret. 'Hey there, this cute Mew told me that shaved fur was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She was gonna do it herself but i told her i wanted it done by the pros, so she let me off. So there, show me watcha got.'

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 6:34 pm

(Is she referncing to Niyu. If so cause that'd be ironic seeing how this girl isn't that much of a pro but Niyu is VERY skilled XD)

SAvori smiles listening to her story and agrees, "Yep, it can it a very great thing. SAdly I haven't gone out to do it yet." She points to her waist length hair and giggles. "So what type of shave do you want?" she asked curious, and wondering if she knew the different types.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 7:54 pm

'Hey,' objects the Furret, breaking the fourth wall. 'I'm a guy! I was referencing Niyu. I think that's the name she gave me. She's pretty, but too scary looking to trust my hair to.'

'I've never seen a Pikachu who grew her out hair in the style you have. That's really something else. The Pikachu near my home in Johto all have your standard textbook-length fur,' says the Furret.

'I'll take whatever style you recommend,' he says, not wanting to admit that he doesn't know the differences between styles. 'Show me your stuff.'

P.S. Guess what my favorite hairstyles are for guys and girls. I'm guessing that you like skinheads for both genders.

Last edited by yip9 on Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

"yea..." The Pikachu said while giggling. "It's due to being more anthro like. Then you get hair and do more stuff with it rather than pokemon from a main region. And sure. Just sit down and I'll start snipping away at your fur." She points to a chair and also looks to see how long his hair is at the current moment.

(hmmm like waist-length hair for girls, and shaggy for guys. And yes while I like those, I'm also at times confused about things. I like short hair on girls espeically when it's in the back but I also kinda like long hair on girls. And if you haven't noticed/heard I have long hair irl, and the fact I can't cut it shows something >w<)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 4:27 pm

The Furret's fur is about three inches long all over his body. Long fur, eh? That why it's called a Furret. The hair near the sides of his head is longer and hangs down over his ears.

P.S. That's right, i like long hair for girls and any hair length for guys except skinhead. Guess what styles i like.

P.P.S. I don't get it. How can you have a shave fetish if you like shaggy and long hair IRL? Also, what does the fact that you can't cut your long hair show? Sorry i'm a dunce. Have you taken sacred vows?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 5:41 pm

yip9 wrote:The Furret's fur is about three inches long all over his body. Long fur, eh? That why it's called a Furret. The hair near the sides of his head is longer and hangs down over his ears.

P.S. That's right, i like long hair for girls and any hair length for guys except skinhead. Guess what styles i like.

P.P.S. I don't get it. How can you have a shave fetish if you like shaggy and long hair IRL? Also, what does the fact that you can't cut your long hair show? Sorry i'm a dunce. Have you taken sacred vows?

"Wow, that's quite long," she says to the furret picking up a razor and putting an attachment on it. She then places it at the neck of his neck. "ready?" she asks.

(I know it's hard to get. And no I don't. And really it's hard to explain why I have a shave fetish, It'd take a long explain, and no I haven't. I just can't cut it.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm

'Wow, you're bringing out the big guns, eh? Cool, let's go for it!' says the Furret. 'My name's Harrison, by the way. You're not bad-looking for a Pikachu.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Savori smiles and blushes when he says this. "Thanks," she replies still blushing and smiling sweetly. "You're cute too." She took the razor and shaved it up his head leaving a line of .1 inch fur. She giggled after doing this and showed him in the mirror.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm

'Heh, thanks,' Harrison says, trying not to show how much he likes her compliment. 'That looks so silly,' he says with a slight chuckle, looking in the mirror. 'You'd better shave the rest of it like that too or i'll be a joke.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Savori giggles and responds, "Don't worry, I will." She takes the razor and starts running it down his head some more leaving stubble in it's place. The three inch hair falls off as the razor reaches it and falls onto the ground leaving just a tiny bit of stubble. When she shaves forward some the the fur goes down into Harrison's face and lands on his lap. Soon she finishes with the top and back of his head.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 pm

The Furret takes a gander in the mirror. 'It's coming out nicely. I approve. Since i'm your average Furret, i'll look strange if only my head is shaved. Do the whole body deal, ok?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Savori giggled and nodded. "Right," she said. She put the razor on his belly and started to shave their. She shaved into it shorting the long fur once again into stubble. "So how does it feel to be shaved?" she asked curious.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

'It feels kind of nice, actually,' says the Furret, starting to purr. 'Have you heard any interesting rumors around town?'

P.S. This is how i hope to get them interested in joining Harry the Farfetch'd in an orb search team.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Savori then shaves his chest area. His fur falls off it and down onto the floor. "yea," she says, "Something about this orb. Don't know much though."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:22 pm

'Orb? So they're giving a discount on Poke Balls or something? Maybe i should tell my trainer. You don't strike me as a Pokemon with a trainer, but then i know nothing about anthro-like Pokemon.' Harrison turns his eyes in Savori's direction with a curious gaze.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Savori giggled and nodded, "Nope, I don't have a trainer." She then looked curiously at him and asked, "What's it like having a trainer I've never had one." She then shaves the sides of his body, making his fur their short and cute :3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

Harrison: 'Well, a trainer is a human that helps you develop your innate skill and through rigorous effort and encouragment, brings out the best of your abilities. A trainer also heals you with items and by taking you to Pokemon Centers, and protects you by enclosing you in your Poke Ball if a danger arises that you can't handle. They're really very handy people.'

'Thanks for the shave,' says the Furret, continuing to purr softly, 'It feels great and i bet it'll turn out great too.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum