The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea

3 posters

Go down

An Idea Empty An Idea

Post  yip9 Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

It's a letter from an author to one of his/her characters.

I created your personality, your thoughts, your words, your actions, in short, everything about you.

Would you convince the character the letter's content is true by telling the character something that only she would know? Perhaps the purpose of the letter would be to establish a relationship between author and character. Would there be a way to tell her without totally blowing her mind? In addition to the above sentence, what would you write? You could tell her about yourself and things about herself that neither she nor others know. You could tell her secrets or give her hints that would make her life better, more meaningful, or at least more interesting.

What ideas do you have on how to develop this idea? I'd love to see you write such a letter or even better, a story based around one.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

An Idea Empty Re: An Idea

Post  galedabui Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

hmm quite interesting. I was always interested in the character and creator relationship.
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm a character and my charries know that I am have some magical power over them. It can already be seen in some rps. Though my meself doesn't always act like mah meself. It's complicated.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down