The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking

2 posters

Go down

Cooking Empty Cooking

Post  Fircoal Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Hyde skipped around the kitchen with a cheerful smile. He sung to “Party In the USA,” by Miley Cyrus as he skipped all around the kitchen doing this and that. His pink apron flicked against his front while his ponytail did the back. He cheerfully went to the oven where he took out a large pie. He set it down on the table nearby and soon the whole house was full of the wonderful pie aroma. Soon the two moochers came in staring at the pie with wide wide eyes.
“You made us a pie?” Octavia asked barely being able to keep her eyes off of it.
Hyde nodded.
“Why’d you make it?” the Wartortle asked. “There’s nothing special today.”
Octavia just giggled and gave the Wartortle a little nudge. “Silly Leavenworth. Don’t you know that Hyde likes to cook?” she smiled.
Hyde just blushed at this and turned away not wanting to show them the massive amount of red that covered his face.
“If he likes cooking so much then why doesn’t he open up a shop or something so we’re able to get money?” the Wartortle inquired.
Octavia pondered the though and nodded. “That is a good question,” she asked. “Some actual money would be a good thing to have.”
Hyde continued to look away blushing more at their ideas not really sure if he was ready to start cooking for the general masses.
“I think it’d be a great idea,” Leavenworth told them. “We need money, and I’m sure Hyde’s great cooking would do it!”
“Right!” Octavia cheered.
Hyde started to turn redder and redder as the conversation went on. He liked the compliments but he was so unused to them and he couldn’t deal with the heat and the redness.
Octavia quickly sent her vines over to Hyde’s back and gave them a nice massage. She rubbed up and now his skin and kneed at it. It made the Pikachu purr and smile happily. “Alright Hyde, will you make some treats to sell?”
Hyde was under the trance of the vines so relaxed that without thinking he said yes, not knowing what he got himself into.

Bright and early Hyde woke up to the birds chirping, the chimes chiming, and the large alarm clock going off like a prison siren. He grumbled and went to the Kitchen were he quickly got down to work. He donned his cooking clothes and his cooking album, a Radio Disney mixtape, and picked out his tools. Quickly he made piles and piles of cookies, going at extreme speeds. Finally at the break of dawn he was done with all the cooking and he set out with his cookies in hand to sell to the general masses.

Him and Octavia pondered places to sell the cookies. At first Hyde wanted the most secluded and obscure place that could be found, but Octavia rationally pointed out that such a place would give them no sales. She then looked at the map of the area and picked out the place most likely to have visitors. Sadly for the black Pikachu this just happened to be the Pokemon Tickling Arena. Thus, there he was outside of the Pokemon Tickling Arena with his cookies all piled up on a cheap table, waiting for someone to come up and buy his cookies at a dollar a pop. Of course he wasn’t the only one, because right next to him was another Pikachu dressed up in magician's garb and a top hat. The two looked at each other both tired from the early morning, and wondering why the other was there.
“Who are you?” the magicianchu sleepily asked Hyde.
“I’m Hyde,”
The magicianchu yawned and told him, “Hi, I’m Chiaki; why are you here?”
“I’m trying to get some money because my friends feel that we don’t have enough money.”
She nodded at his and closed her eyes, “If only I had any money. I’m broke.”
“I know what you mean,” Hyde noted as he sighed.
She turned to him and asked him, “So are you stuck here for that reason too?”
Hyde shook his head. “I’m here to train, heard it was a good training spot, so naturally I came down here to get better.”
“You battle?” she asked looking up and down the Pikachu wondering about him and why he had black fur and a long ponytail and why he wanted to battle.
Hyde nodded and leaned back in his chair. “Yup I battle,” he said proudly.
Chiaki giggled and said, “I don’t really like to battle, instead I decided to become a magician.”
Hyde just stared at her and muttered to himself, “Really? I couldn’t have guessed.”
Sadly for the black Pikachu she happened to hear him and she gave him a glare before she quickly turned away and started to sulk to herself. The black Pikachu then watched her concerned but too scared to actually do anything in case someone saw him. Selling baked goods was one thing, but to have more would make him a laughing stock forever. Oh why did his stupid friends have to suggest this? He didn’t want anyone to know that he was anything remotely like a girl. He didn’t want anyone to know that he cooked. Surely he could say that Octavia made them, besides the fact that he knew that she couldn’t cook, but still it would make him look suspicious. He sighed and just waited for someone to come.

It was a while until someone came but finally someone did. However it was not to his liking at all. Along the path came strolling three Pokemon hand in hand. The middle one was the most important one upon the sight of her he started to blush a deep red like when Octavia and Leavenworth said all the praise about his cooking creations. She was an Eevee, an Eevee by the name of Salyu. He had developed a crush on her after the two met somehow and she called him cute. After that random and unexpected comment something drawn her towards him and he just felt something weird. Oh how he wished that she wouldn’t be the one that had to see him like this. Next to her were her two buddies. One of them he recognized from the battle with Kaiyu, a Sandshrew wearing overalls and an overly patriotic hat thingy. The other one was a Vaporeon that was carefully watching the Eevee and her surroundings to make sure that nothing would take her from her embrace.
Salyu soon noticed the cute black Pikachu standing out in front of the PTA entrance and walked up to him. “Hai thar,” she greeted with an exaggerated wave and a happy smile. The black Pikachu just looked at her and smiled back still red.
The Vaporeon quickly followed behind the Eevee not wanting her to get too far away from her.
Chiaki looked at the group and then quickly ran behind Hyde’s table next to him. “Hey I’m here too!” she happily chanted hopefully to get their attention.
However Salyu just ignored her and turned to the black Pikachu. “What are you doing?” she asked him curiously investigating the cookies.
Hyde continued to blush and blurted out what first came to mind, “I’m just selling cookies I made.” Quickly he realized his mistake and covered his mouth. “I mean cookies that Octavia made!” he quickly corrected hoping that he didn’t ruin his chance with the cute but chubby Vee, and that he didn’t make himself look like a total loser.
Salyu just giggled at this and gave him a pat on the head. She really didn’t care about who made what. All she knew is that Hyde was a cute Pikachu with COOKIES, and she wanted cookies.
Hyde blushed as he felt the light tap of the Eevee’s hand on his head. He liked the nice light touch of the Eevee. Without his intention he started to purr loudly. This caught the attention of the Vaporeon who quickly shot him a glance with deep red eyes. He quickly reacted to this with terror, sitting straight up and pushing away the Eevee hand so he would stop purring.
“Sooooooooooo….” The Eevee hesitated eying the cookies her big bushy tail swishing back and forth. “Can I have some cookies?” she asked smiling very widely.
Hyde blushed and pondering the thought. Oh cursed cute Eevee. Should he give the cookies to her for free for being so cute, or should he make her pay like everyone else? He wanted to get money to make his friends happy but he also wanted to give the cookies to be nice and show this nicety to the Eevee. He quickly started to blush red and the four girls all watched him intently waiting to see what he’d say.
“Well?” the Eevee persistently asked, drooling at the sight of the yummy cookies.
Hyde quickly saw her want and quickly succumbed to the overly cute Eevee. He quickly picked up a big pile of cookies and handed them to the Eevee. Salyu quickly took them and started munching them all down like the Cookie Monster. Hyde just stared lovingly at her while she did this blushing more seeing how cute she was as she scarfed down her food. Syane also watched her while she did this wondering why the Eevee was so hungry after she just ate a breakfast of a pure chocolate Easter bunny. (For anyone wondering why the Eevee is tubby this should answer it.)
Chiaki and Enno also watched the Eevee eat. Well Chiaki watched her pile the cookies into her mouth and started to get disgusted and quickly turned away for her own sanity. Enno also quickly got sick of seeing the display. But unlike Chiaki it was nothing related to the actual disgusting display. It was horrible because of the cute black Pikachu that gave it to her. Salyu was supposed to be hers not anyone else’s. She was supposed to give Salyu good things to make her happy not any reject Pikachu that can’t even beat a pathetic wussychu.
In rage she approached the table and the staring Pikachu who was also drooling but at the sight of the cute Vee. She picked up a pile of cookies and in her rage started to flick them at Hyde as if they were Frisbees. The pain of the first cookie hitting against Hyde’s sensitive skin quickly got him up.
He jumped up into the air and got ready for a fight. Enno noticed this and started to fling them harder and harder at the poor little Pikachu’s head. He quickly ran around dodging the bullet cookies, and retaliated with his own thunder. Syane and Chiaki soon noticed their battle and sighed at their company's idea of fun. Chiaki went up to the Sandshrew and gave her a smile. “How would you like to see a magic trick?” she asked pleasantly.
Syane looked around at the chaotic surroundings and nodded knowing that it’d be better than looking at anything else that was going on.
As Hyde and Enno were chasing after each other firing off bullets of various kinds that the other dodged Chiaki shuffled a deck by and forth. She splayed all the cards out to Syane and told her to, “Pick a card, any card.” Syane did pick a card, the four of hearts, and proceeded to put it back in the deck. Then she shuffled the cards while happily humming.
Sadly for the two Hyde and Enno’s fight had taking a turn for the worse and one of Enno’s stray cookies hit straight onto the head of the poor magicianchu. The magicianchu quickly screeched out of terror and pain. She rapidly moved her arms and the cards spread everywhere in the sky. Of course in line with most of Chiaki’s tricks the cards all just happened to magically explode despite the trick supposing to be just a simple slight of hand trick.
Due to the large area that the flying cards covered it created quite the explosion and got everyone. Hyde and Enno were both hit by the attack and so were the table and the cookies. The table got one of its legs hurt and the cookies thusly got flings onto the fallen Hyde’s head and back. He groaned at this not finding it fitting. He glared at the fallen Enno who proceeded to glare back at him. Syane glared at them both also effected by the attack and angry thusly. Salyu looked at all of them confused why she suddenly got hurt. She had finished all the cookies and she just looked upon all the ruins wondering what happened. Chiaki lay on the ground just resting too tired to do much else due to the explosion.
Due to the massive noise and lights investigators came to see the commotion. Sadly for Hyde again it was exactly the wrong people. Strolling in form the nearby forest came Kaiyu and Myukou hand in hand. Both looked and saw. Both had questions in their mind about just what had happened to create such an odd scene.
Kaiyu quickly went to the Vee and gave her a jab in the arm. The Vee responded by looking up at Kaiyu. “What happened here?” he asked her curious and wondering.
Salyu just giggled and responded by telling him, “Hyde made cookies and I was eating them.” When Hyde heard this he quickly turned white. It was bad enough that he told the cute Vee that he cooked but now his rival Kaiyu knew. This was just too much!
Kaiyu just looked at the whole chaotic scene and wondered how something simple could create something this bad. “Sure…” he said rolling his eyes, disbelieving.
“It’s the truth!” Salyu told him.
Kaiyu just shrugged. It could be it could not. He didn’t really care anymore he had more important things to do. Besides it gave him enough good information for a day.
He walked over to Hyde slowly with an evil grin. Myukou stayed behind and observed Kaiyu as he did this. Hyde started to shake more and more as Kaiyu got closer to him. Once Kaiyu got right to him, he picked up Hyde’s head and put his in front of it. Kaiyu just gave a big evil grin and asked him, “So I heard you like to cook.”
Hyde didn’t know what to do. Scared he gave a meek nod, really hating the fact that Kaiyu knew.
Kaiyu grinned and let Hyde’s head slam back down to the ground. “That’s good to know,” he laughed. He then started to run off, “I guess I’ll be seeing ya girls later.”
Hyde totally sunk when he was called a girl. He sighed sadly. That would be the last time he’d ever do something silly like that.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Cooking Empty Re: Cooking

Post  dtrain24 Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Damn, you have a load of time on your hands. XD
Btw, you WOULD know Miley Cyrus' songs. Lol
dtrain24
dtrain24

Back to top Go down