The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper Mario trails

2 posters

Go down

Paper Mario trails Empty Paper Mario trails

Post  Fircoal Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 am

Kooper ran into the Koopa Village quickly going to his house to stock up on supplies. His lucky day had just arrived. He was going to be able to go on an expedition with his hero Kolorado, oh how great of a thing this would be. He eagerly ran knowing that he didn't have much time hoping that some annoyance wouldn't stop and get in the way of his path. (I wonder what'll happen Very Happy)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario trails Empty Re: Paper Mario trails

Post  yip9 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 am

Koopa Koot, who lived right next to Kooper, met the young Koopa on his scurrying way. 'If Mario's any indication, the younger generation isn't so bad after all. You were with him, right? So could you see your way to doing an old Koopa a favor?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:18 am

The Koopa turned to the old man and stared at him. He had important business to do and didn't want to be late and or miss the leave time but he also didn't want to leave his man in what could be his time of need. Also he didn't want to bring disgrace to the greatness of Mario's team. He knew that if he did Parakarry would be all over him. He looked straight at the old man and sighed. "What is it that you need?" the Koopa asked praying that it'd be something small.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 am

Said the old Koot, 'They say there's a rare fruit called a melon. It's supposed to be in the hands of a Yoshi, you know, those long-tongued saddle-backed creatures in storybooks. I desire to try the untold sumptuous flavor once before I go the way of all the earth. Also,' he started trembling and his voice got even more shaky than usual, 'rumor says it works works for these old joints and revitalizes the shell. So please assist me, young fella.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 am

Now it would be hard for the poor Koopa to say no but he didn't want to do it. He had an expedition to get off to. He sighed and gave a nod, "Yea, I'll get one of those for you." It was just a melon right? It shouldn't be that hard. I mean fruit are everywhere right?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 am

'Is a melon common?' said Goombario in response to Kooper's query, 'No indeed, you can't find them at any local fruit market. They do grow on trees, but the only dude who knows where is a Yoshi on Lavalava Island. You'll have to bring him a dish concocted by Tace T. in exchange.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down