The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfection vs Dejection

2 posters

Go down

Perfection vs Dejection Empty Perfection vs Dejection

Post  Fircoal Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 am

It was a bright sunny day as Eline the perfect Eevee walked down a rose lined path dancing too and fro hoping to find someone to beat up on and demean. She smiled at all the passerby and gave them a wide fake smile showing the pointy fangs that revealed more about her true nature than any other feature of her body. She twirled around her long blue skirt. Living it up some to tease the young teens that walked along the path. Her top wasn't tight but it did make boys request for more. Sometimes she'd lift it up some to show the boys her cute skinny belly. This prefect Eevee continued her stroll until she came along a cabin. When she saw it, she noticed a few flaws like the places were Niyu hit it with her mew attacks after having a temper tantrum and going bonkers. She scoffed at these spots and spat in disapproval. Still the cabin/inn seemed nice enough to visit. And thusly she opened the door unsuspecting to the eval Buizel that was about to enter into her life.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Perfection vs Dejection Empty Re: Perfection vs Dejection

Post  galedabui Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

(oh must you attempt to torture buizels so)

The buizel wasn't used to having visitors simply "open his door" without knocking and he perks up and looks at the new arrival, he found it a bit rude the way she came in without knocking, but he still gives the line he gives to most of his customers. "welcome to the riverside Inn, how may I assist you?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm

(yes I must :3)

She quickly made a glance around the inn to see if the area was up to her high standards. Although she didn't like the looks of the room she did like the looks of the Buizel that stood in front of her. She gave a little smile to him and asked him with big sparkling eyes and a reserved cute stance, "I just had a long walk and I'm tired. Can you please let me rest and feel better?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galedabui Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Gale blushes a bit at the sight of her in that stance. "Would you like a room?"
galedabui
galedabui
Buizel
Buizel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 am

She smirks and gives a nod. "A room would be very nice," she sweetly says while giving the Buizel a pet. "Now where is it?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum