The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3

2 posters

Go down

PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3 Empty PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3

Post  PsychoChuu Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 pm

PyschoChu paced down the dusty road, heading towards an area people call the "Chu Playground".
"Hm...?" He looked around the playground, curious of the wonders he may find here. To his misfortune, there was no one in the park. "What a shame... no one to talk to... and after all that energy I used to find someone to have a decent conversation with.. chuu.." He whimpered to himself. He turned back towards the dusty tracks he came from, until he heard a few footsteps in the distance. "Chu?" He chirped, surprised to hear someone suddenly appearing.

(Anyone is willing to join in; I just want to RP for fun ^^)
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3 Empty Re: PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3

Post  Fircoal Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:37 pm

(sorry it took me so long to join in. I get lazy at this stuff and blehzel ><)

An anthro Eevee noticed the Pikachu and decided to run up to it. "Hello," she greeted as she ran over to the Pikachu waving at him with big long spazzic arm motions. Once she got to it she stopped and gave it a big smile. "Hello thar, I'm Salyu Vee. And you are?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3 Empty Re: PsychoChu wants to meet new friends =3

Post  PsychoChuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am

Fircoal wrote:(sorry it took me so long to join in. I get lazy at this stuff and blehzel ><)

An anthro Eevee noticed the Pikachu and decided to run up to it. "Hello," she greeted as she ran over to the Pikachu waving at him with big long spazzic arm motions. Once she got to it she stopped and gave it a big smile. "Hello thar, I'm Salyu Vee. And you are?"

(It's ok xD)

Psychochu stared at her with a blank, yet surprised expression. 'Wow, I finally met someone! I don't know what to say....', He thought, somewhat shyly. He suddenly snapped out of it, and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Uh uh.. hi..." He said quietly, trying to keep his cool. "I'm Psychochu.. you can call me Chu, if calling me Psycho is too odd..." he answered her. He started messing with his front paws for a few seconds before adding, "It's.. nice to meet someone for once." He handed out his paw, so they could shake hands.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:11 pm

SAlyu looked down at the paw and stared at it for a bit not used to formal meeting gestures such as handshakes. She finally gets it and takes out her paw and shakes it. "Psychochuu," she mutters to herself trying to get his name down. "Sure, I'll just call you that." She giggled and gave a smile. "It is nice meeting people. Except when they get freaked out and run away. D:" She sighed at this and gave a quick look at his feet and went back to a smile.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 am

Fircoal wrote:SAlyu looked down at the paw and stared at it for a bit not used to formal meeting gestures such as handshakes. She finally gets it and takes out her paw and shakes it. "Psychochuu," she mutters to herself trying to get his name down. "Sure, I'll just call you that." She giggled and gave a smile. "It is nice meeting people. Except when they get freaked out and run away. D:" She sighed at this and gave a quick look at his feet and went back to a smile.

Psychochuu gave a rare smile back at her, happy to know she accepted the greeting. "Ye-yeah... I understand what you mean... happens to me a lot.." He said, sadly. He then noticed her glancing at him oddly, and cocked his head to the side, confusedly. "So uh... is it normally empty in this park..?"
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 am

She nods and replies, "Yea not many people really come to this park anymore. It's kinda sad." She shrugs and looks around. "I usually hang out at other places. Like with this Buizel. He's very fun to abuse." She giggled thinking about all that she's done to the Buizel before. It was a pleasant thought. "What brings you around here?" she asks curiously.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am

Fircoal wrote:She nods and replies, "Yea not many people really come to this park anymore. It's kinda sad." She shrugs and looks around. "I usually hang out at other places. Like with this Buizel. He's very fun to abuse." She giggled thinking about all that she's done to the Buizel before. It was a pleasant thought. "What brings you around here?" she asks curiously.

"Ah ha ha.." he chuckled softly, not sure if abusing was meant to be a good thing, funny thing, or a cruel thing. "Well, I've been traveling everywhere to find a peaceful place to live at or hang out at. Everyone I've been to, I've gotten into fights... and scared residents away... Hopefully I don't do that with anyone here!" He said, sweatdropping.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 am

"Don't worry it'll be find," Salyu said with a smirk. "Most Pokemon here are accepting of each other and don't judge based off of silly thinks that others would judge off of." She giggled and stretched her legs out. "I doubt that any major fights will be started here, unless it's over something equally silleh."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Psychochuu gave a reliefed smile, happy to hear the responce. "Well that's good to hear.." He said quietly. "I guess I can stay in this place longer than I do most!" he cheered.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:12 pm

SAlyu smiled and nodded. "I guess you can." She gave a giggle and a pat on his head. She then looked out towards no where and thought for a second. "Would you like to meet some of the other residents here?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 am

Psychochu blushed a little at the pat on the head, but because his mask was still on, it was unnoticeable.
But once she gave the thought of meeting new friends, he snapped out of the dazed. "Oh? Sure!" He said, happily wagging his pika-tail.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:29 am

Salyu smiled and giggled at his response. Of course she couldn't see his blush so she didn't even take that into account. "Alright then!" She shouted loudly with versatiousness. She then quickly grabs the Pikachu's arm and bolted off looking for someone to introduce the Pikachu to.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Before Psychochuu had a chance to react, he quickly got snatched up by the girl anthro and was dragged across the dirty ground before he knew it. "Wow, someone surely is a happy person." he thought, sweatdropping.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 pm

(She's actually not that happy of a person as she is someone with intense moods. Reminds me of me! Very Happy)

Salyu continues running looking for someone to introduce the Pikachu too. The first thing she sees is a fly with a buzz, and then after that she sees Kaiyu and Niyu chatting to each other. Salyu was confused by their interaction but decided to not ask at all as she dragged the Pikachu right into the middle of them. Both of them looked at the Pikachu and then at Salyu.

"Who is this?" Kaiyu grumbled annoyed at the Vee.

"You know you're interupting our conversation!" Niyu shouted.

"I know," SAlyu responded with a smile.

"I hate you, you know." Kaiyu glared at the Vee and rolled his eyes.

SAlyu smiled and nodded, "I know."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Fircoal wrote:(She's actually not that happy of a person as she is someone with intense moods. Reminds me of me! Very Happy)

Salyu continues running looking for someone to introduce the Pikachu too. The first thing she sees is a fly with a buzz, and then after that she sees Kaiyu and Niyu chatting to each other. Salyu was confused by their interaction but decided to not ask at all as she dragged the Pikachu right into the middle of them. Both of them looked at the Pikachu and then at Salyu.

"Who is this?" Kaiyu grumbled annoyed at the Vee.

"You know you're interupting our conversation!" Niyu shouted.

"I know," SAlyu responded with a smile.

"I hate you, you know." Kaiyu glared at the Vee and rolled his eyes.

SAlyu smiled and nodded, "I know."

Psychochuu was a little confused of this conversation between the three.
"Why invite me to people who hates you..?" He thought, confused.
He then gazed up at the two, new figures that stands to his sides. He was a bit too timid to try saying anything, so he just slowly waved at them. "Hi.." he spoke softly.
"I just hope this mask doesn't give a bad impression..." He thought negatively.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

The two just stared at the Pikachu. The Mew first looked at the length of his fur, not really caring at all about the obvious mask that was on his face. The other saw the mask and thought it was cool. "Who are you?" the Pikachu asked him. He continued to look at the Pikachu to see if he could see anything else.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:36 pm

(Lol he has short hair xD, except the top of his head; it has a fuzz on it Razz )

The pikachu snapped out of his quiet side and looked up at the other pikachu. "I'm ... Psychochuu." he said. He was surprised none of them said anything about the eerie mask, but he remember that Salyu stated that no one would judge him by it. His confidence began to grow more. "And you guys are?" He questioned, a bit more braver than before.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:37 pm

"I'm Kaiyu," the Pikachu replied with a half wave.

Niyu stopped looking at his fur and responded, "I'm Niyu." She then swirled around him. "What brings you here?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 pm

"H-hi Kaiyu and Niyu..!" he said nervously.
he then stared at the mew circling around him. "Um.. I wanted to meet a nice, peaceful place to live.. this seemed like a good place, meeting people who aren't scared of me." He said, with a smile.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm

"If you're looking for nice and peaceful, you ain't found it," the Mew said while twirling.

Kaiyu nodded. "Most of us don't really get along with each other. We tend to get into fights about silleh things. However I don't think anyone here will be scared of you. Most of us are too considered into our own moral problems."

"Our own moral problems? Don't you mean yours," Salyu said pointing at the Pikachu.

Kaiyu rolled his eyes and corrected himself, "SAlyu's moral problems."

Salyu growled at this and tackled the Pikachu down and started to give him a rapid nose poking. Niyu looked down at the two fighting Pokemon and then back at Psychochuu. "I'd be lying if I said that didn't happen often here."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Psychochuu watched the three discuss the town, and then stepped back a few steps when Salyu and Kaiyu started fighting with each other. "Errr..." He said, until he heard Niyu's heads-up. "oh.." He said. "Well, as long as people don't find me scary, I guess I'm okay here!" He said, somewhat happily. "I'm kind of more of a loner type anyway, so that should be alright, I guess... I'll just stay in wherever I live at all day!" He said, somewhat sarcastically.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum