The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychochuu

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psychochuu  Empty Psychochuu

Post  Fircoal Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 pm

*waits leaning against a pair of stocks for Psychochuu*
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Psychochuu  Empty Re: Psychochuu

Post  PsychoChuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 am

Fircoal wrote:*waits leaning against a pair of stocks for Psychochuu*

Pyschochu walks up to the leaning figure, questioning, in his mind, what it may wants. "Uh.. what are you waiting for?" he asked innocently, but because his gasmask was revealed slightly eerie, he couldn't appear so innocent in many eyes.

edit: oh wait, is this for me to answer? XDD
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 am

(yes this is for you to answer. :3 Though I more meant yourself rather than your charrie ^^;;; ><)

I wave at the Pikachu and greet it with a smile. "Hello," I say. "Would you like to get tickled?" I smirk and point to the stocks and give him an inspection not really caring about the mask that he had on.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Fircoal wrote:(yes this is for you to answer. :3 Though I more meant yourself rather than your charrie ^^;;; ><)

I wave at the Pikachu and greet it with a smile. "Hello," I say. "Would you like to get tickled?" I smirk and point to the stocks and give him an inspection not really caring about the mask that he had on.

( Oh, ok xD )

The pikachu stared in confusion. "Huh...?" He murmered under his breath. 'What do he mean by tickle..? As in.. tickling my underarm ? Or.. my feet?' His thoughts were soon interrupted by another figure joining the room. His ears went up in surprise to see his creator.

(Alright I got to enter myself in >8D)
"Hii.." She said, showing no true emotion or movement, other than walking deeper into the room.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

(awesome Very Happy)

I smirk upon seeing the human come in and prepare another pair of stocks. "Hello," I greet before pointing to the stocks. "Can you two please sit down and put your feet in the stocks?" I open up the stocks so they can easily put their feet in.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 am

Fircoal wrote:(awesome Very Happy)

I smirk upon seeing the human come in and prepare another pair of stocks. "Hello," I greet before pointing to the stocks. "Can you two please sit down and put your feet in the stocks?" I open up the stocks so they can easily put their feet in.

The owner and her pikachu both stared at him in confusion. "In the... stock..?" They questione at the same time. "Uhh... I guess .." said Psychochuu, not sure what to really say. The pikachu walked up to the stock and sat down. "I guess this is what he meant by tickling... I've never been tickled before... I wonder how it is..." he thought to himself.
The owner, on the other hand, was too nervous to do it, yet hated to reject the order. "Uh.. can you tell me why first?" She asked.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 am

"I would like to tickle you," I reply to her with a smile on my face. I pick up a feather and run it from the top of Psycho's left sole to the heel of it repeatedly. "This is basically what I'll be doing." I give a wink and a friendly smile and wait for you to get into the stocks.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am

Fircoal wrote:"I would like to tickle you," I reply to her with a smile on my face. I pick up a feather and run it from the top of Psycho's left sole to the heel of it repeatedly. "This is basically what I'll be doing." I give a wink and a friendly smile and wait for you to get into the stocks.

The pikachu giggled softly at first, but the giggles turned into a big burst of laughter once the stranger started tickling his feet more and more. "Ahahaha! S-stop! Hahahaaha! Ti-tickling.. ahaha, feels o-odd haha x'D" Pyschochuu said, trying to catch his breathe and asked for him to stop, yet it doesn't seem to be working.
The owner wasn't too fond of being tickled, but since it seemed harmless, she decided to accept his order, just so no drama would appear. "Well.. alright.." She answered, walking to a stock and taking her shoes and socks off; revealing her feet. "Since my feet aren't normally ticklish, this'll be a piece of cake!" she thought in her mind, though not sure of herself if the idea was confirmly true or not.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 am

I smile at this and stop tickling the Pikachu's foot and direct my attention to its owner. I look down at her feet and try to get a good picture of what they look like (cause I wanna know what they look like x3) and then I take the feather and start to brush it up and down your right foot the same way I had done for Pyschochu.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:12 pm

She gave a brave expression, trying to look tough, yet it soon failed when a small chuckle came from her. She covered her mouth before she started laughing even more; still struggling to resist the laughter. "W-when are you gonna st- hehe.. stop tickling?" She questioned through her giggles.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

I smiled at this loving the cute reaction that she gave. "I'll stop tickling when I feel like," I said with an eval smirk while wiggling my fingers on her left foot and feathering Psychochu's left foot. "How are you two liking this tickling?" I ask with a giggle.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 am

The owner gave a shocked expression, not liking the sound of that. She tried struggling her feet loose, but the stocks wouldnt come off. "Oh g-great...." she said, before laughing even more. "I-I don't enjoy-- hahaha, being tickled! Dx" She said through her laughter, holding her side.

Pyschochu laughed even more. "hahaha! s-stop xD!" He giggled. "I-I'm not sure if I'm enjoying this! haha!"
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 pm

"I'm sure you're both enjoying this," I replied as I sawed the feather inbetween Pshychochuu's toes. I moved my fingers down to the heel of his owner's foot and focused there.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Fircoal wrote:"I'm sure you're both enjoying this," I replied as I sawed the feather inbetween Pshychochuu's toes. I moved my fingers down to the heel of his owner's foot and focused there.

"I- hahaha! I'M NOT D8<" The owner struggled to shout between her laughter. She grabbed at her stomach because of how hard she's now laughing and tears began to form on the corner of her eyes. "Hahaha! H-how much longer now?! haha!" She asked loudly, squirming from the way he's tickling her feet.
The pikachu seemed to be having a great time, not knowing if he feels negative or positive of being tickled. "Hahah!" Was his reaction to the new style of the boy's tickling.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 pm

I continued this for a bit before I stopped and grinned at them. "Now that I've tickled your cute feet, I have to see how ticklish you are elsewhere." I giggled and stepped over to the other side of the stocks.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Once he finally stopped, the owner and pikachu started taking harsh, deep breaths.

The pikachu giggled through his breaths. He realised he liked tickling more than he thought he would.

On the other hand, the owner sounded more angry, yet reliefed at the same time while breathing. This moment made her realise how much she hated being tickled. Once she heard the last remark the boy said, she became shocked. "WHAT!?" She shouted, trying to escape from the stocks, yet it failed once again. "No! Please, no more tickling!" She begged. "I hate being tickled!" She tried explaining desperately, only knowing it'll be ignored.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 pm

I continued to smirk and giggle. "I know you like tickling, you silleh. Everyone likes tickling. It's evident by your laughter. You're having fun. Watch." With that I took the feather and brushed it up and down the owners belly while giggling the whole while. >:3

(Btw - Ur a good rper :3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Fircoal wrote:I continued to smirk and giggle. "I know you like tickling, you silleh. Everyone likes tickling. It's evident by your laughter. You're having fun. Watch." With that I took the feather and brushed it up and down the owners belly while giggling the whole while. >:3

(Btw - Ur a good rper :3)

The girl became irritated by the responce. "It's only natural to laugh--!!" she said, getting cutted off by the feather brushing against her stomach, bringing her into a nonstop laughing fit. "Ahaha!" She giggled, somewhat adorably.

The pikachu watched in admiration. "It shouldn't be bad to want to be tickled, right? Because I can't wait to experience this kind of tickling!" He thought, impatiently happy.

(Thanks! =D I've been in a RPing kind of mood lately, so I guess it's making me somewhat better xD You're a good RPer too. ^^ )
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yes it is only natural to laugh," I said, "That's why you should laugh more. I took the feather and lightly brushed it on her side now while using my other hand to wiggle my fingers against Psychochuu's belly.

(Awesomezel, and thankszel >< What happens when you're nawt in an Rping mood? D: )
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Fircoal wrote:"Yes it is only natural to laugh," I said, "That's why you should laugh more. I took the feather and lightly brushed it on her side now while using my other hand to wiggle my fingers against Psychochuu's belly.

(Awesomezel, and thankszel >< What happens when you're nawt in an Rping mood? D: )

"AHAHAHA! XD" She laughed even louder, knowing her sides are the most ticklish part of her. "N-NO, PLEASE! HAHA XD" She giggled.

The pikachu bursted out laughing as well, wiggling his toes as a reaction to the tickle. "Ahahaha! X3" He chuckled loudly.

(I'd get lazy and probably would respond in a later time, or give short responces xD)
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 pm

"Oh I like this," I taunted while making the feather go faster to hope to give her an even more ticklily experience. Sadly I couldn't see the Pikachu's reaction as much but I continued to wiggle my fingers all over his belly.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Her laughter grew louder and the tickling became even worse. "Ow! You can-- HAHAH! sto-stop now!" She said, squirming around. "The ticklin-- haahah! TICKLING is hurting my stomach!! HAHA!" She still laughed through her words.

The pikachu giggled cutely, rolling from side to side from the tickling. "Heheh!" He chuckled.
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm

"Fine," I replied before stopping tickling both of them. I then turned to the Pikachu. "Hey Psychochuu, would you like the chance to tickle your owner?" I gave him a wink and a smile and hoped that he'd agree to my idea.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoChuu Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:03 pm

She sighed in relief from the extremely harsh tickles she just recieved, catching her breath patiently. "Thanks.." She said, thanking him for stopping, until she heard the offer he gave the Pikachu. "WHAT?!" She shouted in surprise.

Psychochuu wagged his tail in excitement. "That sounds interesting! I've been wonder how it felt to tickle someone! ^^" He said, smiling towards his owner.

The owner grinded her teeth together, giving death glares to the pikachu. "No way am I letting you tickle me!" She said. "I'm your owner, so I can make you do whatever I want!" She said, crossing her arms.

"Oh really?" He said darkly, giving a spooky look to his owner. "You wanna bet on that?" He said, smiling evilly under his mask. The smile was so full of madness, she could feel the sharp, toothy smirk from over where she was sitting.

"Eeek!" She responded before getting tackled from the pikachu, recieving many tickles from her side, to her belly, to her feet.

(Psychochuu is insane, so don't be surprise if he break out of the stocks OwO)
PsychoChuu
PsychoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 pm

(wait did he just break out of it?)

I smirked and watched the Pikachu tickle his owner. "Tickle her good!" I told the Pikachu before getting out a beach chair and watching the situation intensely.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum