The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if this site turns people off.

2 posters

Go down

I wonder if this site turns people off. Empty I wonder if this site turns people off.

Post  yip9 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm

It isn't Pokemon-centric enough for hardcore Pokemon fans and it's too Pokemon-centric for non-Pokemon fans.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

I wonder if this site turns people off. Empty Re: I wonder if this site turns people off.

Post  Fircoal Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 am

Na, I think it's more there's no reason for anyone to be here. There isn't anything to drag new people we never met, and for those we have they tend to just keep to IM, rather than post here.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I wonder if this site turns people off. Empty Re: I wonder if this site turns people off.

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

That's a pity. Failed forum is failed. At least it's my backup in the event that Barry boots me from PTA for changing my characters.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 am

yip9 wrote:That's a pity. Failed forum is failed. At least it's my backup in the event that Barry boots me from PTA for changing my characters.

I would say the forum can be fine. All we need is like 4-5 members to post. That means for me to stop being lazy, the Buizel to stop being buizelly, and get Breezy or someone over here.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 am

You may be able to overcome your laziness, but the Buizel will never stop being Buizelly, and Breezy is probably gone for good. I suggest we get Sou or Eon to join and start posting.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down