The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is the duty of the Archeops

2 posters

Go down

It is the duty of the Archeops Empty It is the duty of the Archeops

Post  yip9 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am

'Wow, cool, a real live Archeops,' said a Glaceon in a semi-surprised tone. He advanced closer to the rock/flying-type and greeted him. 'Hey, you must be Bluk. I'm Glimmirth. Some busybody told me you believe it is your duty to make others happy. Well, that'll work for me. I'm way down in the dumps, man.'

Last edited by yip9 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mixed up characters. Ryan and Glimmirth are very similar. They even make a good two-man comedy.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

It is the duty of the Archeops Empty Re: It is the duty of the Archeops

Post  Breezepup Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:13 pm

(I wish that I could see that. That would certainly be interesting.
I also apologize for taking so long. I've been so busy it HURTS.)

"Well I must be alive~! If I weren't alive, I would be dead! In fact, I've been alive twice! I think. Perhaps." But really, only the people who had potentially resurrected the Archeops through interesting and intelligent means truly knew how that featherbag came back to life.

"And you are just in tiii~me! I have the perfect victim for a good prank, and I'm sure everyone knows that these sorts of things cheer everyone up~!" Bluk pulled up close to the Glaceon in return and threw a feathery arm around his neck as if the Archeops had personally known him for years.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:59 am

(I understand. It must be rough being a breezy puppy. I hope you get a rest soon. Gotta restore that HP and cure those status problems. You even get to sleep for two rounds.)

Glimmirth didn't mind Bluk's rather friendly gesture. The touch of a First Bird's feathers against his icy neck was a new and not unpleasant experience. 'I expected you to ask me what's troubling me, however taking my mind off my troubles is almost as nice, like ice,' said the ice-brained Eeveelution. 'So what's this fascinating prank of yours?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 pm

(I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive)

The large featherbag craned his neck and waved his arm outward as though displaying a wide scaled land instead of his idea. "You see, there's this Stick'n'th'mud named Oliver, and it's high time he was knocked straight outta his rocker!" The question was how it was best to do it. A question that Bluk soon answered with eagerness. "We're going to replace every chair in his highfalutin palace with a Magikarp. All of them~! We may also part with a few of his favored possessions, but don't worry. He'll get them back after I get to see him flip out~" But more realistically, that was an eventuality. Sooner rather than later.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 am

'Sticks in the mud are fun,' said Glimmirth with a wag of his icy tail. 'I like them best bark-free, when the mud is frozen. Catching Magikarp shouldn't be that bad,' he added, figuring he could freeze each fish and scoop it out of the pond, while the Archeops could catch 'em all in his talons, like an eagle. 'This is actually a decent idea,' the freeze-headed happy-sad Eeveelution commented, not taking into account the possible difficulty of transporting all the chairs and snatching the treasured possessions. It didn't help that neither Glaceon nor Archeops could learn Snatch.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum