The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real And Imaginary

2 posters

Go down

Real And Imaginary Empty Real And Imaginary

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

"What is real and what is false?" the Minccino muttered to himself, as he lay under the familiar oak tree staring up at the dark and overcast sky.
"You are real and I am false," a girl who sat by next to him replied petting him down the back.
"That may be easy to say since that is what's clearly defined but what about what isn't so clear. Each person only has one mind and one reference from which they can judge things, that being themselves. We may be able to get information from others but ultimately only we, ourselves can process them and decide what we'd like to do with them. That is to ask, how can we tell what we think is correct or wrong. Surely we'd think that everything we believe is correct but of course with human error this can't be so. We have to be wrong sometimes. And what about the times we aren't sure? When are we right then?"
"One will find out some point in the end," the girl replied continuing to trace her hand down the spine of the cute furry Pokemon.
"Not always," the Minccino replied. "Sometimes there are mysteries we will never know the answer to. Despite this imaginary world being imaginary, you can't help noticing there is a certainty that exists here that we can't have in a real place. Just watch." The Minccino then closed his eyes and traced with his hand. It wobbled shakily tracing out the image of a yellow rat. And as soon as his trace was done in front of them appeared a Pikachu tilting its head to the left staring at the Minccino and girl in front of it.
"Pika?" it asked.
"This Pikachu may be imaginary or false but yet it is no doubt that I was able to make it. And to add I could change anything about it that I want to." The Pikachu tilted its head again and soon it was adorned in a sailor's uniform.
"Sailor Pikachu?" the young girl asked.
"He is now," the Minccino replied. "He can be anything I wish him to be for I am the creator and this imaginary world is my creation. None of this exists yet everything I can know with certainty. In what is false I know that everything said is true. If I make him nice he will be nice."
The Pikachu smiled and aided the girl in the petting of the Minccino.
"If I make him mean he will be mean," the Minccino said.
The Pikachu then stopped and gave the Minccino a whack across the face. The Minccino raised his blue colored right hand and rubbed the spot where the Pikachu rudely smacked. "I can make him whatever I wish him to be. He may not exist but I know he doesn't exist with certainty."
The girl nodded.
"However with everything real we don't know anything." the Minccino said.
Then an Espeon adorned in high heels appeared in front of the two. Take this cute sexy Espeon. The Espeon blushed and glared. "I may know quite a bit about this Espeon but how do I know if what I know is actually true. Everything I know is based off of interpretation and the things I've been told. I could easily be wrong in my judgement, we often are. We see monsters as heroes and heroes as monsters, and all the time our feelings change just like the soup of the day. And the things I've been told. They could all be lies. Every single word. I mean who's stopping anyone from lying? It's always possible."
The Espeon looked a little hurt and stared down at its high heels wittling her thumbs.
"Now with a good friend like her I'm relatively sure that what she tells me is true. I trust her, and so it doesn't become much of an issue. Relatively I can believe what she says and how I feel about her as true." The Espeon smiled and disappeared and in its place came the shadows of a crowd of fifty. "But what about the rest. I don't trust everyone like I trust this Espeon. I can't trust everyone like I trust this Espeon. Years of mistreatment in this regard made it impossible for me to do so. And now I'm uncertain about most of everything. Who likes me and who doesn't. Who is real and who is fake. This may be the real world but we can't be sure that anything and everything we feel is real in any sort of regard."
"So then how do we tell?" the girl asked.
"We can only try," the Minccino replies. "We have tests and interpretations. We put people up to these tests and see if they can pass. But still over all there is the sense that we don't know. And thus I must fear what these people actually think. There are lots. Do they all hate me? Do they like me? I do not know. There is no way to know for sure. I can't be certain in the real, only uncertain. If they were all images of my imagination then I could be sure that they all like me but they're not. Thus I have to go deep in my heart and wait for them to show and prove the real. But the wait is hard, and it's scary. It brings me down to my knees and I am powerless against its force. Well what can I do? I'm stuck in this endless feedback loop of time. I guess I'll have to live with it and see what happens. There isn't much I can do."
"In general we are powerless," the girl replied.
"I guess this is one of the reasons I like the imaginary better. We can be certain and we can be liked. Maybe it's a more real world than we know."
"I think it is."

Last edited by yip9 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yip edit)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Real And Imaginary Empty Re: Real And Imaginary

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 am

Someone posted on PIP. Hip hip huzzah! Hip hip huzzah!
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 am

Read the story, you!
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 am

That's a nice story. It's interesting to read your philosophy. The girl, the sailor Pikachu, the cute Espeon, and especially the philosopher Minccino are endearing characters. If this is the crappy fanfiction you spoke of, it's pretty good. I like it when a person's opinions are put forth in an entertaining fashion.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 am

No this wasn't the fanfiction I was referencing before.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

What was the fanfiction you were referencing before?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm

yip9 wrote:What was the fanfiction you were referencing before?

incomplete.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 am

How about The Cat's Powers 2?
yip9
yip9
Yippers