The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

As Estella thought, it wasn't super easy to distract Freia. As much as the Nidoqueen may have wanted, unless Rebeka directly interfered, Freia wouldn't pause to hear Myukou read the rules. If someone were charging at the Flareon, one way to stop it would be to put an obstacle in its path and get away. Given the Thunder Wave, that might be a better choice than meeting the charger head on in a strength contest. So Freia used Smog, attempting to cover Estella in an inky cloud, while the fire fox dashed away in the style of Santa Claus' reindeer. Maybe Santa Claus drove a team of Stantler in the Pokemon world. The well-aimed enfeebling jolt of electricity didn't fall for it, however. It stopped the Flareon cold. This was just great. Like Kaiyu had become a flich-a-chu, she was now likely to evolve into a flich-eon.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Battles And Competitions (Yipyip) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battles And Competitions (Yipyip)

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Estella was not very phased by the smog; sure it got in her way but she figured it would be a trap to get her confused and lead her off the path. Thus she kept on going straight towards her target and low and behold she hit it dead on the money with her air slash. Now all she had to do was to keep this up, she thought. While she waited for Freia's action, or more rather lack of one she flapped her wings causing the smog to all go away. Once the smog was gone she readied for her next air slash when she heard from the stands. "Estella, use Extremespeed!" Estella looked at her trainer in confusion. Sure extremespeed wasn't a bad attack but she had already set up an unbeatable combo, not to mention that with the thunder wave she could already go first. However Myukou was her trainer; she wanted to obey her trainer, even if she knew that it would be extremely dumb. Estella floated there conflicted in her mind of just what she should do. She was open.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Freia barely restrained herself from cracking up. That little girl who apparently trained Aster and Estella was an interesting one. Myukou must not have been a bad trainer, because at least one of her Pokemon knew how to fight, but she sure dropped the ball on this one. Estella looked like she didn't know what to do. This was Freia's opportunity to strike back. Maybe it wouldn't completely reverse the situation, but at least she could go down with honor. So she leaned back and delivered a stellar Fire Blast to the conflicted Togekiss.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

The Togekiss conflicted and distracted was easily hit by the fire blast. She was blasted onto the ground and groaned. She was going to have to fight this, her way. She looked over at her trainer who looked concerned. She probably had no idea why Estella didn't do the attack that she wanted Estella to do. Estella sighed. What could she do? Was she supposed to do it now? She figured why not, and dashed over at Freia going up to extremespeeds.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Freia smiled. She enjoyed getting the best of her opponent, even if it were only for a little while. She tested her limbs and found she could move freely. The paralysis wasn't taking effect this round. Here came her opponent at an unbelievable speed. Freia was knocked backward, but not before she put up a Fire Spin, a swirling pillar of flame right in Estella's path. Freia didn't know Wish or Doom Desire, but she wished Estella would be caught up in the blaze and desired her doom. How silly of her.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Myukou noticed as Estella got caught up into the fire spinning of doom that Freia wished up. Estella groaned this wasn't part of the plan, now she had to find a way out of it. "Blow the wind out with your wings and direct it at Freia instead!" Myukou instructed figuring it would be the easiest way to get out of the spin. She could tell from the cone shape of the fire that she couldn't just fly up and obviously it'd be better to redirect the fire than go right through it. Estella was a bit hesitant at this idea but he trainer was tell her to do it. Besides she couldn't see anything wrong with the idea. So she took her wings and flapped them with all her might sending all the fire back at Freia.

(Do you notice what Myukou forgot? x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm

This time Freia couldn't hold it back. She burst out laughing. Myukou and Estella obviously didn't know when fighting fire with fire was a very bad idea. Freia welcomed all the flames redirected at her and her fur burst into flame. She looked ecstatic and couldn't help quoting the words of Smithy: 'Mwaha! I am burning with power!' With her fire attacks at 150% power, this fight would be in the bag if it weren't for that pesky paralysis effect. For once she considered begging her stupid trainer to show up and help her out. Maybe if her paralysis were healed, Myukou would be too stupid to command Estella to use Thunder Wave again, but if Myukou caught on, Freia would have wasted a couple turns and lost her pride too. Bah. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Here goes! All right, she could move. As if to test the waters, I mean the flames, Freia rapidly spewed four Embers that took positions around Estella and shot up a pyramid of fire.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

Estella noticed as soon as Freia's fur burst into flames just what they had done. That was why she was unsure to do this plan in the first place. She looked over at Myukou who noticed what had happened too; she saw Myukou was now looking down in shame. She could tell that she screwed everything up. If she wasn't still in the middle of a battle she'd go over to the young girl and comfort her. Sadly that was not an option, as the ember flames came around her there wasn't much of a choice that she really had any more. She tried to get out of it but she couldn't do much without getting burned several times.

As she got out she could feel her HP drained; all the fire had taken a toll on her. She still had some gas in the tank though and Freia was still paralyzed. If she could taken advantage of that she could still win yet. She then fired off an air slash directly at Freia hoping she could make a Flinch-a-eon could happen, just like a Flinch-a-Chu.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 am

Freia laughed a happy almost victorious laugh upon seeing the effect of her Ember pyramid upon Estella. Things were definitely looking up. Freia didn't waste time looking over at Myukou, instead choosing the wiser option of focusing on her opponent. The Flareon's laughter trailed off when she noticed Myukou was no longer shouting illogical orders, but instead the more experienced Estella was attacking freely. Freia tried to dodge, but the Air Slash was too accurate, and try as she might the Flareon simply couldn't move. She hated the idea of evolving into a Flincheon. Flareon was a much better species. Should she call out to the unseen, hoping her stupid trainer would hear and give her an item? Would it be unduly cheap to ask for a Full Restore? Myukou had given Aster one. Maybe Freia could verbally distract Estella, but she didn't know the serenely graceful bird well enough to know what would be effective. She could insult Aster or Myukou, but maybe that would make Estella fight harder. She could reveal her stupid trainer's crush on Estella, but maybe that would lift her spirit rather than confuse her. Entei's star, this situation stunk. Unable to even Growl, Freia readied herself to beat the odds and break through on the next turn.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am

Estella smiled at the Flareon's predicament. If this went on more then she could probably win. She sent off another air slash after air slash now moving her body after each attack. She'd wait to see if Freia was able to respond, and if she was she'd tried to make her body movements unpredictable so Freia couldn't touch her. Maybe she'd be able to win this after all. Little did Freia know that like herself, Estella was not a very distractable opponent; she knew when she had to focus and now she had to focus the air slash spam she laid on the flinch-a-chu.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 am

Five Air Slashes later, Freia could finally move. She was rather battered, but she still had a little energy left and quite a bit of spirit remaining. This wasn't over yet. Estella was possibly as weakened as Freia was. The thing Freia didn't understand was why Myukou didn't give her Pokemon a Hyper Potion. That would definitely have sealed Estella's victory. Estella was floating about with a Yanma's agility, likely to dodge anything Freia would throw at her. What could Freia do without Swift or its clones? The Flareon reckoned that if Estella were unable to detect where an attack was coming from, she probably wouldn't dodge it. So Freia ground her teeth, causing a jaw full of dark fangs to enclose Estella from above and beneath and Bite down hard. Freia smiled inside at the thought of Estella's 30% chance of flinching. Wouldn't it be nice if Miss Serene Grace had to eat her own medicine?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 am

Just as Freia had figured Estella wasn't predicting that something would come from overhead, but rather waiting for something to be thrown at her, thus when the bite came down on her she got hit with the full of it and groaned. She didn't like that she was able to be hit. Worse as she tried to continue her combo she couldn't. She fell into the same flinch that she just put the flinch-a-eon through the whole time. She didn't have enough strength to freely take hits; this was bad.

Myukou stood there watching from afar knowing that it seemed bad but feeling that anything she did would make things worse.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Freia grinned, pleased at the situation's reversal. Wouldn't it be nice if she could turn her opponent into a Toge-flich? Sadly, Bite only had a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch, unless Serene Grace was a double-edged sword. The fire fox wasn't fully paralyzed this turn, much to her delight. Hoping one more strong hit from her Flash Fire powered up fire attacks would finish Estella, Freia spewed an Ember that flew in an arc over Estella and streaked into a lance of flame aimed at her from behind.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Freia was correct at this point Estella didn't have much left in the tank, and when you combine that with a flash fire bonus x 1.5, a same type attack bonus 1.5 x plus a random bonus I decided to throw in there x 1.499999999999999995 you get one powerful attack. With Estella being as tired as she was from the previous epic flame attack Estella fainted on the spot lying on her back.

Myukou sighed from afar feeling that the loss and the result were all her fault. She scooped up her Pokemon and carried them over to the bleachers where she sat staring at the ground.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 am

'Ding ding ding!' rang the trusty bell. 'The winner is team Flarespark!'
'Hip hip huzzah!' roared Freia, throwing her invisible hat in the air. All her fans went wild and threw their hats in the air too.

'Your Pokemon look tired,' a comely matron said to Myukou. 'You should take a quick rest.' Myukou's Pokemon were fully healed.

'Your Pokemon will be restored to full health,' an assistant clerk type said to Freia. She picked up Kaiyu and carried him to a Pokemon restoration machine. Freia snickered at the thought that Kaiyu was her Pokemon. Maybe Kaiyu would like it or maybe he'd feel insulted, but to her it was a joke. After a few seconds on the machine, Kaiyu was fully revived, just as if he had patronized a Pokemon Center. The assistant took Kaiyu off and Freia jumped up and took her turn. For something man-made and electronic, the Pokemon restoration device felt surprisingly good. It felt like getting a hearty dinner and a good night's sleep after a long day of physical exertion, which was exactly what that day had been for Freia. The assistant touched Freia to pick her up and take her off the healing machine, but Freia batted her hand away and jumped down on her own.

'Hey Kaiyu, we did pretty well,' said Freia to the Pikachu. 'I'm sure Rebeka has all the matches recorded, so you can see the ending when you're bored.

'Your fourth opponent is up next,' everyone's favorite Nidoqueen informed them. 'Would you like to rest or go on?' Freia nudged Kaiyu prompting him to answer.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:30 am

"Well of course I'd like to-" Kaiyu started before being interrupted by a Minccino phasing to the forefront.

"Excuse me!" the Minccino calls loudly, waving his arms wildly trying to get everyone's attention. "As much as I know our silleh Pokemon heroes of the story would like to continue, it wouldn't be much of a story if we just had one long part of infinity."

"Actually you can do that," Myukou pointed out softly.

"But I don't want to!" the Minccino replies. "I want to give them a well balanced story. Now I'm not one for cliffhangers and I'd like a good clean end. So you two." The Minccino points directly at Freia and Kaiyu. "Take some rest, and we'll start the next part with a nice clean start."

"But I don't want to!" Kaiyu complained.

"I don't care! I'm enforcing this!" I cry.

Kaiyu groaned and looked at Freia. "Should we?" he asked her facing her with his head tilted to a side.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 am

'I actually have no idea what that Minccino is talking about,' replied Freia. 'Personally I think that lovely Pokemon restoration machine gave us all the rest we need. I could battle all day. I don't know what we'd do to rest anyway and I don't know what the Minccino means by a nice clean start, however I do know that Minccino reminds me of Fircoal and messing with Fircoal is bad for my health.' Freia recalled how Fircoal had put her in some embarrassing situations such as making her admit she was silly and turning her into a plant complete with berries. 'We'd better do as he says. We'll take a rest, Rebeka. What do you have in mind, Mr. Minccino?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 am

"It's simple," the Minccino replies giggling wildly because of Freia's explanation. "Just lie down here, put the blanket on, and pretend like you're sleeping. Then during Yip's post he can start the next chapter however he likes."

"Isn't that a bit odd way to end a chapter?" Kaiyu asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm a hipster and I can't deny it," the Minccino replied. Now everyone sleep! Blankets fell over everyone and they all fell asleep.

(Start the next chapter and introduce the next opponents my friend. ;3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:55 am

Freia woke up after a nice dream about her match with Estella except this time there wasn't the nasty phase of her acting as a Flincheon. She looked around and took stock of her situation. Ah yes, this was the same battle arena where she had just toasted that silly little Myukou's Pokemon. Why was she covered by a blanket? Pokemon with fur don't need blankets except during the winter and fire Pokemon such as Flareon never need blankets. It seemed Kaiyu was already awake and munching on a burger provided by Rebeka or her henchmen. Myukou and her pets had apparently gone home.

'Morning, sunshine,' a silly Drill Pokemon's voice greeted her.

'Sunshine?' repeated Freia with a roll of her eyes.

'Excellent job in that last match. You really kept bashing your head against the wall until the wall broke. Now what would you like for breakfast?'

'How about two Red Gummies and two Apples? My stupid trainer has been telling me about this odd Pokemon region with mystery dungeons, where Pokemon eat such foods.' Freia gobbled down the food Rebeka provided. It wasn't that much of a surprise that the Nidoqueen was able to grant her dietary requests. Rebeka tended to use her stupid trainer's items according to her whims, regardless of the items' rarity. Freia wondered who the next opponents would be. With any luck they would be first, someone she knew, and second, someone with a type disadvantage. That was what they had in the last match and it was a blast, even a Fire Blast. Freia giggled at the fiery pun. 'All right, let's do this,' Freia called to Rebeka when she was done eating. 'Who is team Flarespark's next unfortunate punching bag?' Despite Freia's boast, she wanted a challenge, not a cakewalk.

'Right this way,' said Rebeka, leading Freia and Kaiyu to a Poochy and Grinder arena.

Freia's eyes sparkled when she saw a vermilion Vulpix enter the room. 'It's my other best friend,' she said happily. 'Kaiyu, meet Sabrina. I never thought we'd meet in a serious battle.' Then Freia's eyes darkened. 'Ho-oh's plume!' she swore. 'Now it's a battle where I can't use my fire moves.' Standing next to Sabrina was a certain black Pikachu who Kaiyu knew quite well. Freia looked at Kaiyu's face and her expression changed into one of pure curiosity. 'Who sir are you sir?' Freia asked the black Pikachu.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 am

The black Pikachu looked away but then he looked back towards Freia, twiddling his thumbs together. "My name is Hyde," he replied softly.

Kaiyu looked confused upon seeing the black Pikachu here. "Um Hyde, I thought you'd be battling with Chiaki," Kaiyu curiously asked.

"I was going to but she got sick," Hyde replied. "And then I ended up pairing up with Sabrina."

Kaiyu shrugged. "Whatever we're still going to kick your tail." Kaiyu then took his spot next to Freia. "Ready?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 am

Freia frowned. She hoped Kaiyu would have at least acknowledged Sabrina. Although not the friendliest Pokemon in the world, Freia still would have liked her best friends to become friends. Fighting was more of a way to become enemies, although one Pokemon knows another Pokemon best through a fight. Perhaps the best strategy was to take out Hyde first, because Freia wasn't sure if she could beat Sabrina given their shared Flash Fire, but once Freia and Kaiyu could jointly focus on Sabrina, it should be a cinch. Freia decided to test the black Pikachu's speed and reaction time by dashing at him with Quick Attack.

Upon noticing Kaiyu's confusion, Sabrina tried to remember how she and Hyde ended up as teammates for a battle arena's double battle competition. Willard had informed her that she'd get to meet her old friend and see an interesting rivalry if she would form a team with a certain Pikachu with dyed fur. The scribal Wigglytuff did have a reputation as a busybody and a dolt, but his hints were rarely inaccurate. Now, to deal with the battle calmly. Hyde and Kaiyu might try to rip each other to shreds just because of their rivalry. There goes Freia, trying for a pre-emptive attack on Hyde. Sabrina opted to keep her options of a target open while whittling at both opponents with Swift. Those little never-miss stars sure were lovely.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 am

Hyde was not exactly what one would call reactive. When Freia came dashing at him he was too busy dozing off in space to notice. He easily got knocked back and fell onto the ground. It didn't hurt that much, and really it served more as a wake up call than anything. He quickly popped himself back up and shook his head. He stood his ground and sent off a thunderbolt in the direction of Freia. He tried to move around some so he wouldn't be the fool of Freia's next attack.

Kaiyu gets hit by the never fail swift stars but doesn't register it that much, besides he was used to it after a certain annoyance he knew that was too reliant on that one move. He looked over the battle field analytically. He didn't know the Vulpix very well but from what he heard she was one tough cookie. He heard she was not only powerful but also smart. Obviously from Freia's strategy he figured that they were going to save her for last. It seemed like a good idea. Besides he wanted to get out at Hyde. However he was going to do this the fun way. He got on all fours and dashed around a circle of a large radius keeping an eye on the two opponents; when the two lined up in his vision he sent off a powerful thunderbolt right at Sabrina. He wanted to see how she'd fare against this.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Freia bared her teeth in irritation as she took the hits from Sabrina's Swift and Hyde's Thunderbolt. She reviled herself for being rusty in her ability to dodge 100% accuracy beam attacks, as if she had such an ability to begin with. Nevertheless, her current target was a Pikachu who had just been knocked down by a Quick Attack. This opened some possibilities. Without further consideration, Freia quickly and quietly dug a hole into the floor of Rebeka's nice new arena.

Sabrina was disappointed that one of her favorite moves didn't do much to her Pikachu opponent, but it was a good measure of how resilient the new acquaintance was. Offensively, he seemed to be nothing new. Most young Pikachu she had encountered relied on Thunderbolt. The rumors Kaiyu had heard of her power and intelligence had some truth to them, as evidenced by her knee-jerk reflex of spinning around, totally dissipating the lighting aimed in her direction a moment before it touched her. Although this action cost her move, it was worth cancelling her opponent's attack.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Kaiyu saw what he needed to from Sabrina's move. She just nullified the move before it could even do anything. That would be quite a skill to come in handy. He knew that he was going to have to do much more. Maybe try a different way. The Pikachu got on all fours and started dashing out towards Sabrina preparing a skull bash. He had his head down and he was charging fast.

Hyde noticed Freia go underground. He started to panic, not sure how he was going to avoid the super effective move. Until he got an idea. Being a double battle he could be able to redirect the move elsewhere. Thus he started to run over to Kaiyu, which meant he was also converging on Sabrina.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

Freia had chosen Hyde as the target of her Dig, but being underground, she couldn't see particularly well to lock on her target. Sabrina used her move to sidestep the charging Kaiyu, then picked up Hyde who was converging on her and put him on top of Kaiyu. As a ground-based move, Freia's Dig would strike the closet to her target that it could. Since Hyde was not on the ground, Freia emerged under Kaiyu for the ground-based uppercut. Calculating that Hyde would probably be thrown off Kaiyu as Kaiyu got socked from beneath, Sabrina prepared a Swift platform of soft stars for Hyde to land on.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next