The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Desmontheses

2 posters

Go down

For Desmontheses Empty For Desmontheses

Post  Maxmouse_AM Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am

A teenage female Charmander sits in a clearing, in front of a small, unlit fire pit. Seemingly lost in thought, she's knocked down rather unceremoniously by a small metallic fox. 'VAL! Valvalvalval!!' It shout's, rubbing against her neck. 'Heh! Calm down, calm down!'
After a few more second's of nuzzling, he lay's down in front of her face. 'Got it, Val! Got the tracker thing!' He say's, his belly beginning to melt and morph, slowly pushing out the tracking device.
She reaches out a paw, passing over the device to stroke the fox's fur. 'Good boy, Locke! Now, how about you go and gather some firewood for me so i can make dinner? After all, it-' 'I get FIREWOOD!' He said enthusiastically, cutting her off. Springing himself up, he dashes off quickly, yelling 'Safe stay! Here safe! Soon back soon!'

She sat up and chuckled softly. He really did suck with language, but she had gotten used to it quickly enough. He wasn't stupid, he just didn't have the data capacity to deal with languages easily...he COULD, but then it would come out slurred and slow, especially if he was doing other things.

He was definitely the strangest little present that the fox named Max had given her...she stopped and thought about him then. He had rescued her, fed her, and gave her the best companion she knew. She still couldn't figure out exactly WHY he had told her to come her with Locke and get this tracker or look for these 'orb fragments', but she owed him her life.

She then thought of her companion, Locke. Max had told her some things about him, and she still didn't understand exactly how he worked. Apparently, he was a sort of AI Robot made of a solid black orb and liquid nanite...basically metal. Max had said that though Locke could take any shape he chose, as long as it's mass wasn't greater than his. He had also said that Locke was a...prototype of sort's.
Apparently his AI had decided, to Max's surprise, that he didn't want to be 'upgraded' as he was afraid he would lose his personality. Since Max was not an unkind person, he had allowed Locke to stay as basic as he was, and once it was clear Locke had taken an almost possessive air of her, gave his permission to stay with her forever.
Her thoughts yet again shifted to what Max had said, right before she left on her journey. 'Should you ever come to any trouble, Locke will protect you to the end. Should that not be enough...well, you'll see.'

A noise alerted her to Locke's return, lot's of dry sticks embedded in his tail. He was easily pulling three times his body weight, which was twice as much as she needed. Locke stopped near the fire pit, the stick's seeming to seep right out of his tail as it molded and shaped around the sticks, letting them fall to the floor. 'Nice, dry and dry. Burn well, they burn good?' He said, looking at her. She opened her arms, 'Of course! C'mere!' He gave a yelp of joy, dashing into her arm's and almost knocking her over. 'Silly, be careful! You know your heavier than you look!' She said, holding him tight. He had always been warm, even to her body that so loved heat. 'Never knock over you, be careful.' He said, nuzzling her chest. 'Now then, why don't you take a look at that device and see if you can't learn anything from it while i cook my dinner?' She said. He quickly turned into a pool of liquid, sliding out from her arms and to the floor, where he came back into his fox form and walked over to the device. 'Okay okay! Time take, hard do it. Know when done, you will i willl.' He said, placing a paw on the device and allowing it to melt on top of it, seeping in.

It took her only a few minutes to cook the provisions she had with her, and she ate them without even noticing, her mind on other things. She was surprised when Locke jumped softly into her lap, the device in his maw. 'Strange....thing this. Not...not regular, or normal. Strange thing, talk weird. Stranger energy in thing...scary thing.' He said, letting the device fall out of his maw into her lap. She just pulled him closer. 'It's okay...we'll figure it out tomorrow, when i wake up.'

She quickly fell asleep, knowing Locke never slept, and would never let anything happen to her. If it rained, he would turn into a sort of shelter and keep her dry. If danger approached, he would either fight it off or wake her to run...

*I have NO idea what the Orb storyline is, and since my Char is being inserted so late, i'd appreciate anyones help. Thanks X3

Maxmouse_AM

Back to top Go down

For Desmontheses Empty Re: For Desmontheses

Post  Breezepup Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:38 am

(There is no real storyline to the orb. It's just going through random things. You could read some of the other ones nad see that :D Would you mind if I joined you?)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum