The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spectacular show (Trainers)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A spectacular show (Trainers) - Page 2 Empty Re: A spectacular show (Trainers)

Post  Breezepup Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

(T-t-t-sapped :3)

The raichu does indeed fall asleep, but Collin grins triumphantly and points a finger out. "Time for our best skills~ Snore!" The Raichu nods off and lets out an earshatteringly loud snore, causing many people to cover their ears in the audience.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 pm

The horrid sound makes the Spinda involuntarily twirl through the air and land with a splut. It rolls to its feet and dashes forward with a Dizzy Punch.

(Are you giving up on 'Trees at Mid-day'?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 pm

"Let's dance Rai Rai Ryu~" Collin calls out, and he dances around in the trainer box himself, not very gracefully, but it seems to spur Zaki and Autumn on, each one mimicing in wide steps before collapsing together in a pile.
The Raichu stands stock still for a second, before staggering around as bad as any spinda, narrowly avoiding the punch by bending backwards until he falls over and rolls backwards, before bumping his head on a rock and waking up, holding it in pain.

"Now Ryu, let's counter with UnderThunder~" The Raichu nods and swings it's tail to the ground, planting it firmly in, and sends elecricity through it's body to race over the ground, splitting the earth on a quest towards the spinda.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

'Waking from Hypnosis-induced sleep in a single round? @#$%,' swears Cristin. 'Guess this one's toast. Retreat in defeat, Spinda.' She thinks for a moment, then sends out her Exploud. 'Finish that unorthodox Raichu with Hyper Beam!'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

"I see Ryu is really awake now, new plans Ryu, come back~" The Riachu jumps the beam by millimeters, scathed by the collateral damage of the torn up ground, and is thrown back to the wall instead. When the Raichu is able to come to a stand again, he limps over to Collin, and sits behind him.

"It's your turn Kestrel, try to restrain yourself this time~" Collin throws a second Pokeball forward, releasing a Floatzel. The Floatzel sidles and circles around the Exploud with seductive meaning movements, before returning to this one. "Nah, this one isn't very handsome is he?" She snorts in disgust.

"So you can behave youself this time?"

"Woah, whoever promised that?!"

Collin grimaces and covers his face with a hand, pointing towards the Exploud with the other. "Then let's get this over quickly. Surf." "Will do~" The Floatzel raises her arms, and waters begins to pour into the stadium, rising from the floor, before diving in and cleaving through the water, sending a towering wave towards the Exploud.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm

'Attempting Attract and Surf in the same round? Cheap shot,' judges Cristin. The Exploud seems oblivious to Kestrel, mainly because he is floundering in the waves of the Surf as he recharges.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:03 pm

"Sorry about that, it wasn't meant to happen. She's just a huge... *cough cough whore cough cough* flirt, and in her mind a loose cannon."

"Why thank you~ I prefer the term attractively persuasive though. Let's go with that?" The Floatzel holds a paw to her chest, prideful of herself as she raises her chin. "That's great Kest, now let's follow up with Brine." "Will do sir~"

The Floatzel pulls her arms up, sending the water shooting sky high, catching the Exploud in the deadly torrent until it recedes, the Floatzel combining it with a waterfall the catches the Exploud from above and bringing it down to the Earth with huge force.

"And that's how I roll~"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

The Exploud doesn't stand a Chansey against the powerful water combo, and faints without a second thought. Cristin recalls the loud noise specie and sends out her Slaking. 'You're my trademark. Don't let me down!' The Slaking nods sleepily and blinks its heavy eyes, then uses Amnesia, a big purple question mark cloud appearing above its head and tilting.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"Ooh, this one is quite the handsome one~" Just as the Floatzel begins to make her way towards the Slaking, Collin snaps his fingers and points to his side. "Come back." After a few seconds of watching the Floatzel disobey him and attempt to flirt with the slaking, Collin adds in a loud yell. "NOW."

The Floatzel grimaces, and races to Collin side with a "See you later sexy~", and whines at his side, complaining that he never lets her have any fun. "I don't care Kestrel."

"Okay... Let's get ready then Skye~" Collin sends out an abnormal Torterra, that measures in inches what should have been feet. Despite the crowd laughing, Collin cheers his Torterra on as it slowly waddles to the center of the stage.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Slaking uses Covet. If Skye has a hold item then Slaking will take it. With Slaking's strength and same type attack bonus, the normal-type version of Thief is a pretty strong offensive move.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm

The torterra is barely nudged due to his forretress like defensive abilites, and he slowly slogs his way towards you. "That's it skye, you're almost there~ Just a little closer! And then pound him with wood hammer~"

No item was stolen from the Torterra, because though Collin is a regular user of them, he only equips them to his beloved Zaki, who wear's a quick claw around her necklace.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Slaking spends an obligatory round dozing off. Cristin, expecting this, waits patiently. 'Why couldn't the blaggard hold an item,' she mutters, 'We could use it.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 pm

When the slow Torterra finally reaches up to the Slaking, it swings over in a jump, hitting the Slaking with the tree on it's back, causing a massive earthquake and sending the other pokemon deep into the ground.

This little Torterra does not lack strength.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

'I thought he said Wood Hammer. I wasn't expecting a Fissure. What's the chance that stupid 1-hit KO move would hit, anyway?' says Cristin unhappily. The tractor beam of its Poke Ball recalls the Slaking out of the cracked earth. 'An opponent I just can't beat,' snivels the Cooltrainer, 'I can't believe this is happening.'

'This stunning match goes to Collin!' announces the judge. Half of the crowd cheers the victor, loving his team of the unorthodox Raichu, flirty Floatzel, and little golem of a Torterra. The other half boos as they can't stand the fact that a registered Cooltrainer lost to a no-name like Collin.

'The next bout,' proclaims the judge, 'is challenge of Yip9 vs. -'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Collin soaks up as much applause as he leaves, sending kisses to the audience and the whole kabosh as the speaker blorts out a foreign sounding name. "Let's hear it for last year's champion, Joshua the Cracken!"

"Good luck yippy skippy, he doesn't look so bad though, I mean, a guy with a name like Cracken's probably gonna be here more for the fun than anything. What do you think Senna?" Collin continues his commentary as you leave, and his pokemon take seats to watch, instead of returning to their balls.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

'Thanks, against last year's champion I'm going to need it. Here's a Lemonade for you, Ryu. That Hyper Beam's shrapnel must have hurt.' Yip9 waltzes up to the battle platform and ruminates over which Pokemon to pick. 'You're probably my most versatile, Sabrina, so you'll make a great starter.'

'I hope to be of service,' the vermilion Vulpix states serenely.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 pm

"Let's kick things off with a bang! Cracken Brainchild Chinchilla monster Ghandi, let's solve things peacefully." Josh throws a pokeball forward that explodes and releases a Venomoth. How Chinchilla applies is unown, but he let's out a joyful laugh. "Let's make this a good one, Stun Spore!"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Yip9 encourages his Vulpix, 'Go for that 25% dodge! Yeah, that's the way!' Once Sabrina evades the stunning spores, he announces, 'Glow with a mystical blast of purity, Safeguard!'

Sabrina informs those in the inner ring, 'I'll add the wu-xian effect.' A lovely blue ring of light surrounds Sabrina, causing her to flash white for a second.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm

While Collin and his team is busy raiding the snack station (And not doing a very good job of getting away with it), they remark on your battling, though they don't watch intently.

"We're gonna have to get sneakier I see. Brainchild Ghandi, throw whirlwind in there! Scatter the spores!"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

'Man, I wasn't expecting this,' complains Yip9, 'Now I don't even get to pick.' The Whirlwind blows Sabrina out of the field of battle and thrusts a Jigglypuff out of her ball.

'Jiggly-puff,' she says by way of greeting.

'Hi Renee,' greets her trainer. 'Not sure if this is ideal timing, but I have no complaints. Now, do what you do best.'

Renee's huge eyes light up and she Sings a lovely song. It's magical, it's delightful, and it's very very tiring. Some strange contraption causes Ghandi to be the only being affected by the drowsiness-inducing effect. Everyone else hears the song for pure enjoyment.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Collin, his mind believing he's being put to sleep, flops over the counter with a dramatic flourish, Zaki following suit onto the floor, and Autumn wail's in agony as she faints to the ground. The other pokemon look on him curiously, and his Floatzel prods him.

Venemoth Ghandi falls asleep for sure, and doesn't wake up depite proddings from it's trainer.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm

I wish there were someone to bet with, thinks Sabrina, I can accurately predict Yip9's next move.

Yip9 strokes the left side of Renee's tender rounded pointy left auricle. A caption appears, stating, 'A fist of flame shall deck the moth.' In larger letters above is displayed, 'Fire Punch'; as the text-based announcement fades, Renee jumps into the air and rapidly puffs above Ghandi. Her pink puffy right arm turns vermilion and she twirls around and lands with a downward slam.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm

The venemoth is knocked away and thuds against the wall, but shakes itself awake as it rises from the ground, and comes back to rest in front of it's trainer.

"Venemoth! Let's step things up a notch! Psychic!"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm

The Venomoth's Psychic causes the Jigglypuff to turn colors and undulate. When the effect clears, Yip9 considers sending out his Plusle and Minun to short-circuit electricity from their cheeks to form pom-poms in their paws and cheer for the 'puff.

'Bad idea,' cautions Sabrina. 'Giachu or Pikajien might accidentally use Helping Hand and then we would be disqualified for attempting to turn the fight into a dual match.'

Yip9 pets the left portion of Renee's left-side outer ear in all its soft cuteness, though cone-shaped, rubbery or puffy. Renee lunges toward Cracken Brainchild Chinchilla monster Ghandi with a puff-pad smoking with light and plasma, aiming to land a Fire Punch.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

A spectacular show (Trainers) - Page 2 Empty I was lazy D:

Post  Breezepup Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Renee's punch lands with a cloud of smoke and suddenly the speakers blare out.

"It seems Joshua McCracken has a very important errand to run, this match is ended in the favor of Yip9!" The crowd gasps with an unfavorable response, and boo's it's protest before your foe, confused, suddenly recalls something and pulls Longest name without reasonable explanation pokemon back and runs off with sudden speed.

(I got bored of playing this guy, I'm very sorry... If you'd like to end this thread though, I can free you. what do you think?)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum