The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottled Eon

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bottled Eon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bottled Eon

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:35 pm

"But maturity isn't equal to age," Myukou argued. "Just because I'm more mature doesn't mean that I'm older. In fact I'm younger than all of you." Myukou just watches ASter laugh not really laughing herself.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Very interesting, thought Aster, my tutors teach me that for plants maturity and age are the same and a more mature animal is able to do more things, breed, etc., but apparently there's a different kind of mature that Myukou is talking about? I'll have to ask Mommy or Baba later. 'Does Kaiyu like his current age or does he wish he were older or younger?' asks the Leafeon.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Myukou shrugs. "He doesn't really talk about stuff like that. I know he wishes he were stronger but I don't know about age. MAybe a bit older so he could get some horrible things." She shivered at that statement. "I really hope he doesn't get any of those things."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Aster frowns. 'If you say they're horrible they must be.' She thinks for a moment, What else should I ask about Kaiyu? Myukou is a very good source of information, just as Freia says. It's nice to get to know her a bit more. She asks, 'Is Kaiyu satisfied being a Pikachu or does he wish he were a different species?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Myukou shrugs. "Sometimes he wishes he was something stronger like a Charizard or a Rhydon or something but I think he's ok with being a Pikachu. Though he doesn't really like the whole cute aspect that he get from it, but I like it." she normally calm and neutral face turned to giggles which she tried to cover up with her paws, not really wanting to show them.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Aster makes a mental note, So that's what you look like when you laugh. 'Yeah, his cuteness as a Pikachu is probably why Freia has a hard time taking him seriously.' Aster's leaves curl as she decides to switch gears. 'What does Kaiyu like most and why?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Myukou looks at Aster like a cow looks at an oncoming train. To her the answer was really obvious, even Aster who didn't know much about either of them should know what the answer was. "Battling," she answered. "That and strength." She paused for a moment and then added, "Doesn't that remind you of someone?" with a little giggle.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Aster returns the giggle. 'No wonder the three of you are such a Cresselia blessed team. Why Cresselia? Just thought up a random legendary to swear by.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Myukou blushed a bit at that comment but sighed saying, "I don't really think I fit into that team. While I like battling I'm way to weak to be able to do it well. You really have much more of a chance with them. You're closer to their level than I am."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Aster grins, 'Yeah, but you're really smart and a great recorder. I bet Kaiyu really respects you.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Myukou rolled her eyes at Aster. "Kaiyu doesn't care about being smart," Myukou muttered. "So why would he really admire me? I'm nothing like what his ideal woman would be. I'm just an unwanted." She looked down at the ground. Sad. Wishing she was someone else. Someone that Kaiyu would like. Someone that more would like. Someone that wasn't so unwanted.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Aster's vines rub Myukou's back in a way Aster hopes Myukou finds comforting. 'You're not unwanted. You're close to Kaiyu.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Myukou sighed and shook her head no. "Yes Kaiyu wants me now. But sooner or later he'll find someone else that can take my place. Someone more hawt and that he'll find attractive. Then he won't need me anymore. He won't need me at all.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:26 pm

What's a hawt? wonders Aster. Is there any way to turn this situation around? I wish I were more creative. Sabrina would probably have no problem here. She's good at getting Freia back up when Freia's down. I'll try to use noble formality. 'Yes,' Aster states, 'when Kaiyu is happy will that not grant you happiness because your desire is for one you love to reside in joy?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Myukou thinks about it for a second, and slowly nods. "Yea I guess," she says with a sigh. "Sure I like him being happy but I'd like to be happy with him. I mean sure it's good that he'd be happy but I don't want to be away from him. That'd make me sad. I mean, I love him, and even worse, he's like my only true friend." She sighed and looked down to the ground. She was a lonely Eevee. A very lonely eevee. It seemed that Kaiyu and her, were the only true friends that they had. Maybe Freia and ASter could be good friends to her. maybe? But how would she really open up to them. She was scared of most people. She never really told them much. She only observed them. Who knows why? Sigh. She was a lonely Eevee...
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Aster nods, then shakes her head, saying, 'You don't need to move away from him. You can always be dear friends.' Palkia's Spacial Rend, I wish I had more worthwhile words to say.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 pm

"But what if he moves away from me?" Myukou worriedly asks. She keeps her head down and some tears form in her eyes. Her shoulders are sagged and her posture is careless and sloppy. "That's what I'm afraid of."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Aster hops up and down. 'I've got it! You and Kaiyu both join Yippy's Pokemon trainees. You say you're not good at battling but Yippy won't mind because you're a nice cute Eevee. Kaiyu loves battling, loves getting stronger and learning new moves, and if those offers of Yippy don't convince him, he'll join just to be with you and Freia, his close friends.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Myukou listens to her idea and soon she stopped crying. Her head creeps up and she her frown becomes lesser. She liked the sound of that idea. She liked that she'd be more useful in some way, it made her happy to think of that. "I'd like that" she said, "Do you think you could do that for us?" She said us but she wondered what Kaiyu would think about that. She hoped he wouldn't be opposed to having a trainer, she knows it's not really what he likes but she hoped it'd be ok for him.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:31 pm

'I'd be glad to,' smiles Aster. 'Yippy never refuses Mommy's requests.' I kind of want to talk to her more about Kaiyu, but I don't know what to ask and Worry Seed has got me - I may make her sadder. 'Let's go ask Kaiyu's opinion, ok?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm

It made her better that she'd get Kaiyu's opinion, so she nodded and started off in the direction that she figured that Kaiyu was in.

When they reached the Pikachu he was leaning against a wall looking up towards the sky. "Heya guys..." he said drowsly with his eyes closed. Myukou sighed when she saw the Pikachu like this and gave him a hug, her eyes looking down and sad.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

I like it when they hug, thinks Aster, These two make a great pair. If only Myukou's dreams could be fulfilled.

If only, if only, the woodpecker cries
The bark on the tree were as soft as the skies.

When Myukou and Kaiyu finished hugging, Aster looks at Kaiyu and pauses before speaking. Formality or not, which would be more effective? Formality is more polite and may produce a more appealing invitation, but Kaiyu isn't a very formal guy. I hope this not-so-formal way doesn't backfire.

'Hey Kaiyu,' says the Leafeon sprightly, 'Would you like to be trained by Yippy? You'll learn new moves, up your stats, master new battle techniques, and be blessed by items. Best of all, Myukou plans to join too, so you'll get to be with her and Freia, your super team, all the time.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Kaiyu takes in what he says , and he quite likes the idea of being with Freia more, and the idea of getting stronger. Both of them appeal to them. He nods at her and says, "Sure I'll join," in a low (for him) and calm voice.

MYukou smiles and hugs KAiyu even tighter glad that they'd get to be together on Yipper's team.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 pm

'Yay~!' cheers Aster, her leaves sparkling.

'What? Now I have to be with that wussy electric rat every day?'

'Good. I knew you'd be happy. Kaiyu and Myukou will be training right alongside you and Comet, plus Fiaa once she gets done leading each water-types specialty session. If you want, I'll have Aster join too.'

'Sure, that silly leafy girl tags along with me everywhere, so why not have her bother us here too.'

'Welcome aboard, Kaiyu and Myukou. Forget the formal junk, call me Comet. Today I'll be teaching you the Sky Uppercut. Aster and Fiaa technically know it, but they're both terrible with it, so it will be a good refresher for everyone. Sky Uppercut has two primary uses: as an anti-air, that is, when an airborne opponent is within reach of this jump, and as an unexpected strike, that is, you use it right before your opponent touches you.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm

KAiyu and Myukou just listen in. Well as well as they can which for some, Kaiyu, is a bit poor, while for others, Myukou, is much easier. Myukou is a bit sad when Comet mentions his daughter and wife are bad at the move, wondering if he really should have been so blunt about it, especially in company.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum