The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Eons and Chus (Yippers)

2 posters

Go down

Of Eons and Chus (Yippers) Empty Of Eons and Chus (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

How does it feel to have lost the one you love. How does it feel for him to pick someone else over you. To have any hope ripped out of your heart of ever being together with them forever. How does it feel to never have a chance at the true love that you want. Does your heart hurt? What fills up that void? Do you lay awake at night, reflecting over the sadness of it all? I know that our situations may not seem the same at first glance but I could end up the same way. I know he doesn't prefer me. I'm not even on his scale. I'm only a best friend to him. Just like you were to your love in the end. It seems like our situations are in some ways one and the same. Only we don't know how mine ends. Do you think that will find someone new to replace the one I love now. I don't. I may be young but I care for him. I care for him a lot. Somehow I feel that what I have will last forever. Just like your feelings for your friend may. Who knows how this will end for me, or even for you. I guess what I want to know is... Do you need any help Freia? I know I may not say much but I'm here and I will be here. Kaiyu may not know the whole story as well as I do but he's here too. He's willing to help. If you ever need to say anything I'm willing to listen. So, do you need any help?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Of Eons and Chus (Yippers) Empty Re: Of Eons and Chus (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 am

You know too much. I thought you were unconscious when I told that story to Kaiyu. Maybe you just read my bio. Stupid Wigglytuff. It feels simply grand to lose the one you love. I've never felt so elated in all my life. I am not jealous of Fiaa. I disbelieve the illusion. Don't ask me why our support level is only E. I'm not going to admit there's a hole in my heart, but if there was, I'd fill it up with a search for strength. The kindness of friends goes a long way too. To never have a chance at the one I want makes me give up on all others. I do lie away at night, but that's just because I'm always arguing with Flareth. Don't say my blissful past has anything to do with it. Who's this he that you're talking about? Isn't it kind of odd for a young girl like you to be deeply in love? Forgive my rudeness, I sometimes forget how mature you are for your age. It must be nice to know that your situation isn't finished yet. I wish you the best of luck. Don't give up, ok girl? It's nice of you to offer, but I don't need any help. I'm fine, just fine. It's irrelevant that I've never been the same since the day my two childhood friends became declared mates.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm

You are not fine and neither am I. You may deny. You will deny. But I know the true feelings that are going around in your heart. I can tell that you're hurt. You may not admit that there is a hole in your heart but I can see it. You say to fill it in with strength but what if strength is unobtainable? I know that it isn't the solution to the problem, you need someone there. Friends can help but I don't think that strength can. I've watched Kaiyu and you. You two seem the same in quite some ways. Both of you value strength over anything else. It seems that sometimes you two take a blind eye to the real emotions that lie behind the walls that you build to keep them from ever being seen. You don't want to be seen as weak. I've seen Kaiyu. I've seen the true Kaiyu. He's not weak. I haven' t seen the true you, but I bet it's the same.
You tell me to not give up but how can I truly listen when you don't do the same? I know our situations aren't the same but there one thing that is. Happiness. Neither you and I are in the best situation to get the happiness that we want. The happiness that we need. You can't tell me that this is how you want to be for the rest of your life. Alone wishing that you had your lover by your side. Sure it may be hard to forget him but who says you have to. How says the new has to replace the old? I know it'll be hard but it's better than nothing. You can't say that you wouldn't think the same to me. What empties a heart can fill a heart. And everyone needs a full heart. I know that everything was better with the full. You say it many times. You deny it's relevance when it's the only thing of relevance. I may be young but I have those feelings. Don't ask me how I can but I have them. It's just how the mind works. Who knows how long these feelings will last. The happiness is what really matters. Really... We both need help. You are not fine and neither am I.

(I love it how Myukou is younger than Salyu/Kaiyu/Niyu by 4 years and probably more mature than the lot combined x3

Also I'm starting to think of extra plot points along the line of Myukou x3 hmmmms)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

I don't need someone to fill the gap in my heart. I've got what it takes. The real Kaiyu is not weak, but he lacks self-confidence and his sense of self-worth isn't full throttle. Pride in yourself is important. It's what helps you build strength and believe in your strength even when you're defeated. I believe strength is obtainable. Your sister once told me that if strength is all you care about, you're pretty weak. Strength isn't all I care about. I love my family, my Pokemon friends, and even my trainer, and if you ever tell him that, I'll kill you, however strength is what I value most. The Attack stat is the forte of the Flareon species and our Special Attack is also high-tier. Raising these to my limit and developing the moves and techniques to go along with them is my joy. That's what it means to obtain strength. My aged sire and dam would be proud.
Do I really hide my emotions? Sure, sometimes, but other times I growl, sass my foe, or even better, torch him with a fireball. It wasn't hiding my emotions that kept me from being together with Comet. Restraining from telling him my feelings was smart, because if I had I would have had to face the pain of rejection. Any guy who isn't blind would choose Fiaa over me. I repeat, I'm not jealous of her; I'm just telling it like it is. Of course I don't have to forget the guy I wish was my lover. He's still my good friend and training together gives me more happiness than anything else. If only we could be alone together outside of training it would be grand. Maybe I should visit the Twinkle Star home more often during my off time.
Maybe I could go with his family on trips. I like you, girl. You're giving me some blazingly good ideas. See, I am fine and I don't need help, thanks.
I tell you not to give up because unlike my situation, it sounds like there's still hope for yours. I'd wager a Nugget your dream flame isn't taken. You're a sweet ally, so I'm behind you 100%.

(FYI, flame=love interest)
(I like it too. It's amusing and makes Myukou a fun character. I'm glad you're getting ideas for Myukou. The more Myukou-centric plot the better.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 pm

You are blinded by that you think is the most important. You remind me of Kaiyu even more. You think that by having pride that everything will just be ok. He thought that it was the same but instead with popularity and coolness. I will ask you what has it really done for you? Is it really as good as you think it is. I mean it's good in some ways but you must realize everything has its downsides. You can't live in the extremes. It hurts you more than it helps. Believe me. It may seem like the solution but it's not. Your pride is blinding you from seeing what's the truth. It's making you say different things than what you actually believe. I know that you can't fill your heart all by yourself. No from what I've seen. I mean it seems unlikely and it seems you are unwilling to admit because of this pride. You shouldn't' be. We're all like this after a hole is dug. We all need help. You can't just do as you do and expect to be ok. You need to confide in your friends. I know you don't just care about strength and that's good just you need to be more open with us. At least I think so. Just like Kaiyu. He wouldn't tell Salyu that really hurt him because he couldn't. Just like me.
Also I think you are jealous of Fiaa. Why else would you insist you aren't when I said nothing about it. I think you're jealous of her. And I don't think she's better. You had a chance at Comet. I'm sure you did. But you blew you. Rejection is something to fear, that's only natural but you have to get over it. You miss every shot that you don't take. When you think about it, whose fault is it that you aren't with who you wanted to be with. If you never asked how would you know for sure? Can you really blame anyone else?

(yes I know. you like Myukou quite a bit. Also I'm kinda bleh about this post ><)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Don't accuse me, girl. How would you like it if I said you're the one who's blind? Of course Kaiyu was wrong to like coolness. Ice-types reek. Pride is important, but it's not just about that; it's about strength, as I just described. I think living for strength helps me a lot more than it hurts. Being strong earns me the affection of my allies. It allows me to train alongside Comet. It honors my family. You can in fact live in the extremes. Live life always on the edge, always shine your brightest, never look back and never have any regrets. What is this truth that you're talking about? Explain it and maybe I'll believe you. Maybe. I think you're wrong. I think I say and do what I actually believe. If I don't, it's all Flareth's fault. So you say the key is that I need to confide in my friends? Well, what if it is? Exactly what information do you want me to reveal?
Of course Fiaa is better. Anyone with half a brain will tell you that water beats fire and if she meets grass, she'll just ice it. I mean, Fiaa is beautiful and I'm not, whatever Kaiyu may think. Fiaa is sweet, thoughtful, and selfless. I'm the opposite. Comet's a very smart Jolteon, so of course he picked Fiaa, and yes, I'm sure the ending would have been the same even if I had proposed to him first. By the way, before you mutter to me about how I miss every shot I don't take, how about you take a shot? Confess to your flame. I dare you.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm

I'm sorry but I still think that pride gets in the way more than you think. It may seem all good to you but I don't think that it is. You're pride keeps you from believing things that you really should believe. You need to be realistic. Honor isn't everything. You can't live the extreme no matter how much you want to. It's just not possible. There will be some time where you'll get hurt by living life to the edge. I mean it may seem all great now but who knows how it'll end in the future. But that's not what is important. What is important is that you fill up that hole that is still in your heart. You say that you can do it yourself, but I don't think that you know that your pride is acting a cover for the hole. Saying it doesn't exist and that you need nothing more but to strength and honor. This is again something that Kaiyu believes too much too. Though he doesn't have the pride that you have to be happy with how he is now, he knows that he flaws, like the rest of us. You "disbelieve" these flaws. Or it seems that you do. If you think that pride isn't getting in the way. Then tell me these flaws and how you plan to fix them. I'll compare them to my findings.
No the ending might not have been the same. You can't say that you're sure as you aren't. You have no idea how Comet felt and neither do I. We both can only form guesses. I can say, however, that you should have asked him. Fiaa may be sweet, thoughtful, and selfless, but you have your positives too. Why is it that you see yourself as high in the context of battle yet you see yourself as lower than Fiaa. You confuse me. And you are beautiful Freia. We all are.
As for me, it's not the same. I want him to be happy. I know that he's chosen you and not me. There is nothing that I can do to change his mind. Even if I could, and I do want to, I wouldn't because that would be wrong. In the end it's his choice, as his happiness matters. Not mine.

(Myukou made a bit of a slip *evil giggle*)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:50 pm

I stick to my opinion. Strength and pride don't get in the way, they help. You say I'll get hurt one day by living life on the edge, but I predict if you don't live life on the edge, one day you'll look back and really regret it. I am being realistic. Of course honor isn't everything. Honor comes from seeking and obtaining strength; these are vital. Similarly important are confidence, self-worth, and always giving your best effort. Like Rebeka the Nidoqueen teaches, keep banging your head against the wall until the wall breaks. That last point is true within reason. I hope I'm not as stupid as my trainer when he tried to demonstrate that philosophy by challenging the Elite Four 13 times in a row with a team of all Magikarp. Good
friendships and alliances aren't bad either. What's wrong with using pride to cover a hole? Holes need covers. Of course I know I have flaws. Even that stupid Wigglytuff posted on my bio that Freia is "impulsive, sometimes restrains expressing her feelings, sometimes thoughtless or selfish." No, I don't need to fix my flaws. Flaws make us real; a flawless being would either be flat and lifeless or the Lord of all worlds.
Of course the ending would have been the same. I've known Comet since early Veeschool. From then up until he became a family guy we were very close. I probably knew him as well as you know Kaiyu. Of course I have my positives. I rock, but due to Fiaa's attributes of being kind, genteel, patient, uplifting, and clearly expressing her emotions in a way that doesn't harm others, she's more Comet's type. And battles are much easier than relationships, so it's easier to see myself higher in battles. No, I'm not beautiful. Stop flattering me. If I confuse you, eat a Bitter Berry.
Here's my suggestion: Tell your flame you love him and if he turns you down, tell him that the girl he's chosen doesn't return his affection, so you and him belong together. You're sweet so I'm sure you can make him happy.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes they are vital but you take them too extremes. You can't have too much self confidence or you may over look something that you really shouldn't have. Yes they are important but so is balance. Balance is needed. And you don't really have that, I'm afraid to say... There are sometimes in which you act like your trainer. Doing things because of your pride even when it's foolish to do so. Like covering up this hole with a pride cap. It just won't work. It simply won't hold. You're going to have to fill up that hole or else the cap will just fall into the hole itself sometime. You must fill up a hole or else someone unexpected will fall into it and be trapped. You may end up in a bad situation. You need to help heal though wounds. A bandage will only cover it. You must heal it yourself.
Flaws make us real but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to get rid of them. I mean really, because of have flaws doesn't give you an excuse to stay as how you are. Flaws are flaws for a reason. Some will be harder to get rid of and not as needed, and others are. There are some flaws which you need to tone down or get rid of or else you'll be in big trouble. You need to work on them. I'm not saying to be perfect, I'm saying to work on those flaws that need to be worked on. I can't really decide that but you can. But you can't say nothing, cause everyone has something. As you said it's only natural to have flaws.
Are you really sure? The heart can go beyond all reason. It can love someone that may not be the right type but it's still love. It'll be hard to show you this but I'm guess I have a way. I've enlisted in some help. She will be your guide. She'll be taking you and I to your past, and we can very well see, who Comet really preferred. We can also see how well your strength and pride really helped you for all of this. Wait with me, Niyu will be take there soon.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Jabber on, jabber on, my friend. I don't know how to answer your arguments except by repeating mine. Why did you have to summon that crazy shaveMew of all people? I'd prefer Salyu to her. I'll go along with your plan, on one condition: after this is through, you have to confess your love to the one you love.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

I shall.

And with that they were in the past, in their forms the two next to each other with Niyu next to them. "This is the first stop on our grade tour of the past, sponsored by Myukou. We're currently at a year ago. When you, Fiaa, and Comet were all 16 years old or so, and all friends. We'll be following you some Freia, but also Comet. Myukou wants me to show you how you acted. She also wants me to show you Comets feelings for you and that I can. So kick back and relax while we enjoy the sites of the past. Also don't worry about disturbances. We're in the mewtimeshield. Keeps it so we can only can act with those that are also time traveling." Niyu gave a little wink and then teleported little chairs for them all to sit on, to watch the past.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Enemy Graveler used Earthquake!

'Freia, roll with the punch and reply with fire hot enough to melt boulders technique!'

'Freia, don't listen to that stupid trainer. Graveler is a rock-type and you're good enough an acrobat. Quick Attack in the air until the quake passes, then dive down for a Double Kick.'

Freia is my best friend. I've known her since forever. We're the greatest teammates. When paired with Fiaa, just about nothing can defeat us. Freia's the best fire-type I've ever met and her burning passion for power when joined with her sense of self-worth and her confidence inspire me like the Red Power of lightning. Freia acts very cute sometimes; it's very fun to watch her and play with her. I love her drive to honor her family, friends, and allies by developing her moves and parameters, never giving up while simultaneously genuinely enjoying life. Freia shares her thoughts and feelings with me, which is great, and I can tell her anything. It's like we have a bond that allows us to process our energy together. There are some things she's totally closed about, but that's just Freia. One thing's clear: while we're meant to always fight side by side, we aren't meant to be mates. It just doesn't fit at all.

One day a Vaporeon was on her evening swim in an enchanted lake. She didn't notice a Remoraid diving below her. Just as she took a relaxing melt into the waves with Acid Armor, the Remoraid looked up, startled, and immediately zipped for shore. A guy waiting there stooped down to communicate with the fish. 'Tidly,' he whispered, rewarding the Remoraid with a plump, juicy earthworm. It appears the fellow was a trainer, for after he withdrew into the shadows he sent out a Lapras, who quietly slipped into the water and minutely and patiently scanned the water until she caught sight of the Vaporeon. The Lapras offered the Vaporeon a clump of pristine red kelp as a greeting gift, and explained that her trainer was greatly impressed by the Vaporeon's beauty and prowess, and thus wished to train her. When the water-types returned to shore, the trainer offered the Vaporeon generous terms of mutual service, but the Vaporeon declined with hesitation. The Vaporeon chatted with the Lapras for another minute, then turned to go. During this interim the trainer mused thoughtfully.

'Wait!' he cried just as the Vaporeon was about to swim away. The Vaporeon turned around to behold the trainer's Jolteon.

The Vaporeon blushed a sea-green and yipped, 'Comet!' as she jumped into the Jolteon's embrace.

'Coming, Fiaa?' asked the Jolteon.

Fiaa is my best friend. I haven't known her quite as long as Freia, but Fiaa doesn't remember when she didn't know me. Just as with Freia, I saved Fiaa from disaster the day I met her. Fiaa does remember a request she made of me that day: she asked to be my future bride. Interestingly, she doesn't remember my answer. One day we got to talking about that first day and she told me so. I remember. I accepted her. She was the most adorable Eevee I'd ever seen, far outshining anyone in Veeschool. It's been several years since then and I don't think a pact made in childhood is binding, especially if one of the parties doesn't recall it in its entirety. Fiaa is always sweet, kind, warm, thoughtful, good, gracious, understanding, and selfless, but that's just Fiaa. I have no idea whether she still has feelings for me. Like Freia, Fiaa and I have a heart-to-heart connection and can bounce our troubles and our joys off each other. It's really special and I don't want it ever to end. Am I still willing to take Fiaa as my bride? Maybe. If I decide I'm in love with Fiaa and then let her know, were she not to return my affection our friendship would never be the same. I'll wait and let my mixed feelings stew. I'm happy with things as they are now. I'll wait for Fiaa to make the first move.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Myukou watched and sighed. It seemed that she was wrong. She thought she heart that Comet liked Freia in that way and would have accepted her if she asked but apparently not. She was wrong. It made her sad that she was wrong but only even more that she had to show Freia how she was wrong. Maybe it was a mistake to do all of this. She turned to Freia and asked her, "Shall we watch on, or go to some other time?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Teardrops formed in Freia's eyes. She shook her head in an attempt to clear them and not let Niyu and Myukou know she was crying, but this resulted in the tears flying out, making it more obvious. Her next tactic was to slip off her chair so as not to consume it and encase herself in a panel through which the others could not see by enshrouding herself in a Fire Spin. Freia didn't bawl, but spoke softly as she choked back tears, 'So I was right. Entei's star. I was right. No matter what I could have said or done, Comet belonged to Fiaa. I'm supposed to be strong, right? This love stuff shouldn't matter, right? So why does it hurt so much?' Freia wordlessly wept for a few minutes, then used her heat to dry her eyes and disbanded her Fire Spin. 'There's no point, Myukou. Anything else I see isn't going to help. Even if there were a time when Comet loved me as more than a friend, he would still have sided with Fiaa at the critical point. Let's just go back to the present time and pay Niyu for this lovely trip.' Freia looked Myukou in the eyes. 'Don't be sad, girl. I know you were only trying to help me.'

(Btw, there was never a time when Comet liked Freia that way.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

I couldn't help but be sad. What else could I be? What I had done.... I took someone that may not have been fine but was still ok and made her cry. I guess this is the proof that the cover isn't good enough. The heart still bleeds. Through the strength and pride it bleeds. The red blood once following out to the mind and its sanity was now rushing out of her eyes. Anything that was thought to cover that hole was now gone. It was still there and now only worse than before. I was wrong. Comet didn't love her. She was right, and that only made it hurt us more.
I watched the blood pour out and I didn't know what to do. I turned away. I could watch anything before but I couldn't watch that. The blood was too painful to see. I couldn't live seeing what I caused. I wished so badly that I never did this trip. Oh why did I have to be such a foolish Eevee? Stupid me, I may be really mature but I'm still no where near as smart as I should be. Anyone with half their mind would have known that forcing a friend to watch her love reject her for her best friend against her wishes would be a stupid idea. but I didn't. And for that I was going to suffer.
I went to the ground and I started bleeding myself. The blood poured out of my eyes taking from my heart down. I faced away from the bleeding Flareon so she couldn't see me. I didn't want her to see me bleeding too. It would only make her bleed more which would make me do the same continuing this horrible cycle that they called life. Niyu looked over at me and Freia seeming oddly concerned about us both. I couldn't tell why but she was. She watched over us while we bled.

Niyu turns to Freia and asks her softly. "I know this may not beg the best thing but Myukou wanted me to show you a bit of Kaiyu's life... If that's ok with you...." Niyu sighed. Even she could be saddened by the sight of blood.

(blood = tears)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 am

Why is your back turned and why do I hear muted sounds coming from you? Are you crying? Nah, can't be. You're a tough little Eevee. What do you have to cry about? You proved your point, that my quest for strength alone can't fill the hole in my heart. I shouldn't be sad either. This journey is good. While it hurts, it gives me the gift of knowing I have no regrets about my past. I kind of don't want to see Kaiyu's life. I figure it will sadden one or both of us even more or let me know things I shouldn't know about Kaiyu, but seeing my reaction to what you've revealed so far, there must be some good reason for you to show me it. There had better be. You may not be the best counselor, but if I know one thing about you, it's that you're not stupid. Sigh, let's go.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 pm

(I think I'll have to do this when I return. Since it's turning to my side, it's my turn to write the story x3

Also btw I don't know if Myukou really has the greatest reason but she wants Freia to see what his past is like to be able to sympathize with him, and so that she can she how they're alike and such. She also wants to show how his covering up of his heart did him no good.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm

(I await thee, free lancer. A changed frog am I.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down