The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bets (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bets (Yippers) Empty Bets (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Kaiyu stood out at the field he usually did sitting under his usual tree, waiting for a couple of his friends that he invited to come. He invited Aster, Freia, and Myukou. He would have invited SAlyu but she was more of a pain than it'd be worth to get her with a bet. Freia and Myukou were closer friends at least to him. He wanted to get them espeically Freia on his feet. He would really enjoy that. Also the reaction of Myukou to any feet things would be fun because she hates them. Oh the fun he was going to get to have with these bets. He was going to get them good.

(I hope this was decent)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bets (Yippers) Empty Re: Bets (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Aster read her invitation to her mother. 'Listen Mommy, Lord Kaiyu, the defeater of Flareon, cordially invites you, dear little grass Eon, for a game of chance in a lush grassland.'

'Lord Kaiyu,' mused Fiaa. 'My daughter, I can tell you with near certainty that there is no such nobleman.'

'But Mommy,' protested Aster, 'Kaiyu's real, he's a Pikachu Freia and I have hung out with.'

'Oh, Kaiyu the Pikachu. He was nice back in the day before Fircoal changed him. There's hope for him though. Go with my blessing and be a good influence on him, ok?'

'Kick his butt hard!' cheered Comet, Aster's dad.

'Comet!' protested Fiaa.

With that, the little Leafeon skipped out the door, heading to Kaiyu's field, bobbing her head as she sang, 'I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...'

Yip9 told his Flareon, 'Freia, it seems I have received a shard of communication,'

'A shard of communication?' mocked Freia.

'From Kaiyu.'

'What's that wussy electric rat want?'

'I thought he was your friend?'

'That's besides the point.'

'Well anyway, Kaiyu asks you to come over and place some bets with him,' Yip9 reworded the message.

'I'm not that good at luck based stuff,' said Freia, 'but I'm not gonna back down from a challenge, either. Catch ya on the flip side.' With that, the Flareon took off at a run to Kaiyu's grove of repose.

(Yes, that's a fine intro. I thought Myukou and Kaiyu bonded in part because of their common interests, yet here Myukou hates feet (good taste, my girl) while Kaiyu loves them. It's also quite funny that Myukou hates feet while hers are the biggest IIRC of the Yu clan. Sorry I'm so slow at getting to this. It's so nice that on your site we can write long postscripts, a way of chatting on the side, without some moderator getting ticked at us.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Myukou walked over to the field where she always met Kaiyu and looked around. She saw him under the tree. Just like old times. It seemed that nothing had really changed in many ways. She went over to Kaiyu and sat next to him. She then rested herself against his body and he looked over at her.

"Oh you're here now," Kaiyu remarked upon feeling the Eevee against him.

Myukou just nodded and smiled at him.

"So how have you been?" he asked her fully curious and wondering if Salyu did anything bad lately, which he fully guessed that she had.

"I've been ok," she told Kaiyu. "Nothing much just been around the house observing what's been going on in the world. It seems that everything has been more peaceful lately. There's definitely been a trend. I don't understand why it's happening though. Nothing really seems to have been that big of a thing to make it happen so I don't know. Maybe it's just the general mood of the times. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's due to everything that's happened lately that it seems like nothing now."

Kaiyu processed it all and nodded, "Yea it's more likely just a comparison issue. We've done some pretty wild stuff lately, everything is just getting back to normal. It makes everything feel so mellow. I'm guessing there's been no issues with Salyu?"

Myukou nodded and said, "She's left me alone thus far, don't know how long it'll last though. We'll see."

The two nodded and chattered on about Salyu while they waited for the others to come.

(I said common interests didn't say they both liked all the same things. There's a difference. It's more in the common like of battling (though Myukou can't herself) and ironically both like to share their thoughts with each other. You know how Aster wants Myukou to open up more, well she's lucky as Myukou is kinda getting to that without trying to. She opens more up to Kaiyu more than anyone else so by KAiyu being there she'll be more open :3)

(btw this is post-FOTO)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Freia arrived first. 'Hi Myukou old girl, didn't expect you'd be here too. So we're placing bets, eh Kaiyu?'

Aster arrived a few seconds later. 'It's a little hard to sing while your skipping. Oops, I mean,' She bowed to the Pikachu, 'Greetings, Lord Kaiyu, defeater of the Flareon, and thank you kindly for your gracious invitation.' Then she spun around and winked. 'Bet #1, you can't guess what Lord Comet said when he heard your invitation.'

(Finish FOTO, you! Now you've made me curious about what happened with Salyu. Myukou may be in a bad spot because Kaiyu won't currently return her affections due to her young age, but she's in a very nice spot in that she's so close to her crush.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 pm

MYukou started thinking about what he would have said while KAiyu quickly asks, "Well before the bets you have to call out what you'll be betting. It's not really a bet if you don't have anything that's being betted."

Myukou nods but still thinks about it wanting to be the first one to answer.

(I know I'm going to get to work on that. It's probably going to be 70 parts in all. :3 Sorry for such a short post >W<)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Freia snickered. 'How many tries do we get?' And do Kaiyu and Myukou even know who 'Lord' Comet is? I bet Aster made it too obvious.

Aster: 'How about three per player?'

Freia: 'Sounds good.' Aster's so naive. Then someone's sure to guess it and we get to get Aster good. 'I've got it. If someone guesses it then that person can force Aster to play truth or dare. If no one guesses it-'

Aster smiles, 'Then you all get to eat cake.'

Flareth smiles, Aster, you're such a sweet girl, unless you mean an unusual definition of cake.

(70 parts? My stars, you're good. Kaiyu does know of a Comet and his connection with Freia, but Kaiyu may or may not have deduced that Comet's mating with Fiaa brought Comet into the Eon nobility. If you don't know what truth or dare is, just ask. I wish my posts didn't take so long. Thanks for putting up with me.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

"Why would we want to force Aster into playing truth and dare?" Kaiyu asked. He didn't really see much of a reason in getting her to play a game. They were already playing a game. Freia could have gotten Aster to do something much worse like he would get her to do.

"I'm guessing he told you kick his butt hard," Myukou quickly blurred out.

Kaiyu then looked out at Myukou and then Aster wondering if she got it right or not. He also wondered why if so, he'd want him to get his but kicked. He didn't like that. He was the one that was supposed to do butt kicking.

(Don't worry it's ok. I'm kinda taking long right now cause I'm distracted and my posts aren't that good atm.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Comet, of course, had nothing against Kaiyu; he wanted Aster to kick her opponent's butt because he loved his daughter and delighted in her victories.

Aster beamed and hopped happily. 'Yay! You won! You're really smart, Myukou. How did you know?'

'The point of making Aster play truth or dare,' Freia said slowly to Kaiyu as if she were instructing a dull schoolboy, 'is that we can make her do or say whatever we want. It's a super reward for winning a bet, as you can trap your opponent into doing all sorts of fun things.'

Aster spoke, 'Since you are the victor, Myukou, please command me concerning what I shall do or what information I shall divulge.'

Freia rolled her eyes and made a sound between a growl and a giggle. 'Oh please Fiaa, has Aster learned this formal junk from watching you and Comet play?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Myukou started thinking to herself. She didn't really know what she was going to make Aster do. There wasn't much she wanted from the Leafeon. She mainly wanted to get Kaiyu so she could have a little fun with him. But hmmm... maybe she could get some with him from fun with Aster. "Well Aster," Myukou started, "I think I know what I'd like you to do." She then looked at Kaiyu who proceeded to look back at her a bit scared and confused. "I dare you to battle with Kaiyu."

"A battle! I'M IN!" KAiyu quickly interpurted and Myukou grinning knowing her senses of the Pikachu were correct as she thought they'd be.

"However, this won't be a normal battle. Kaiyu will have to have both of his arms tied behind his back."

"WHAT!?!?!" KAiyu shouted.

"You never let me finish," Myukou stated.

Kaiyu growled some and then MYukou continued, "And I bet you Freia, one lick up Kaiyu's dirty soles that he'll lose." She really wouldn't want to lick his feet but she knew he couldn't win. HE was strong but he was going to be at a disadvantage. Besides she had some tricks up her sleeve.

(hmm now I got some good plans >:3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 am

Freia has to suppress a shudder at the idea. A lick? I'm not a Gastly or a Lickitung, you know. And these are the dirty nasty feet of a dirty nasty Pikachu.

Are you a coward? asks Flareth.

Are you taunting me? growls Freia.

Of course, smiles Flareth. I'm helping Myukou.

'Deal, girl. Best of luck, Kaiyu. I know you're gonna lose,' Freia stated, thinking that the taunt would fire up Kaiyu to fight his hardest.

'In Veeschool they teach you to move first with Quick Attack,' instructs Aster as she Quick Attacks Kaiyu.

(Hmm, yes you do. Kaiyu and Freia are in for a rough ride. I didn't know Myukou had an evil side. The little cutie is full of surprises.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

Kaiyu growls at Freia's taunt and is about to cuss at her when he gets hit by a quick LEafeon. HE then glares at her and shouts, "I'M NOT READY!"

Myukou nods and picks up some rope and ties KAiyu's arms behind him at the wrists. "NOw he's ready," Myukou announces before backing up and away from Kaiyu.

Kaiyu just growls and charges at Aster. His charge starts out well but there's a bit of a problem. He isn't used to running without the balance of two arms. This causes him to fall forward and onto his face right before. HE groans in pain and some the humiliation of falling over in front of them all. MYukou laugh madly and taunts, "That's the best you can do?" KAiyu growls madly and turns to Myukou focusing all of his grievances at her.

(sorry, didn't see it at first. Also Myukou is quite cunning x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 am

Freia laughs too. It's looks like I'm gonna lose the bet, but at least I get a laugh doing it. Should I tell him a better battle strategy? Nah, I thought he got better during our search for the fragments but he still needs lessons in butt kicking. She cheers, 'Go Kaiyu!'

See, Flareth says to her triumphantly, Everyone's happier when Myukou wins.

Aster corrects Kaiyu, 'Veeschool also teaches you to not get distracted during a match.' With that, the Leafeon attempts to Tackle the Pikachu.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:07 am

Kaiyu gets hit straight on with the tackle and groans in pain. HE tries to get up but can't due to the two arms that are tied behind his back. He tries over and over again but can't seem to get up. This causes him to growl loudly and kick his body all around in rage. Myukou just laughs as Kaiyu squirms around like a magikarp out of water, making a fool out of himself.

(Sorry it took so long. Had to go somewhere and you posted RIGHT after I left >W<)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 am

Kaiyu's use of Flail tosses Aster off, but she gets up and walks over to him. 'Kaiyu, are you okay?' Suddenly, vines sprout from all over her body and she picks Kaiyu up. Figuring that if put on his feet he'd be unsteady, she places him in a sitting position.

Between laughs, Freia shouts, 'Aster, you broke a cardinal rule of Veeschool's training. Don't ever take pity on your opponent during battle.' Her eyes sparkle. 'Also, it was a really bad idea to show us that you can use vines. Hide your trump cards. That's how you score critical hits.'

(Ha. My timing is impeccable. Does Myukou know about Flareth? She would know if Flareth kythes to her or plays a visible part in any remaining segments of the story of Kaiyu's FOTO group.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 am

Kaiyu looks in surprise as Aster does this to him. He looks at her confused not knowing what to do now. "Why did you do that for me?" he asks her not used to being pitied on during a battle. HE didn't really like it much. Like Freia he didn't really like to be pitied. IT made him feel weak and he didn't like that. He also liked the battles to be fair, and this made it so it wasn't. HE sighed and tried to jump up but he felt down onto his tummy again. "GAH!" he shouted out in pain.

"I don't think now is the time for pity," Myukou remarked to Aster. "And I don't think KAiyu really wants it. Kaiyu will find out some way to get up himself. I think he likes it more if he did it himself instead of you." KAiyu nodded lightly not wanting to really show anyone how he felt.

(I'm not sure but I have a feeling it'll be useful sometime in the story so let's go with yes. Also btw is it ok if Freia is anthro in zhe rp? :3 )
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 am

If Kaiyu liked battles to be fair, so did Aster. She thought it wasn't fair to fight with an opponent that couldn't even stand up, so she sat on her haunches, waiting, trying to decide what to do.

This is getting boring, thought Freia, although she was still giggling at the sight of the helpless Pikachu. This is when I wish I were Salyu, so I could just control Aster and make her finish Kaiyu off. Flareth thought that comment is so stupid that she didn't even deign to reply, remembering how scary and painful Freia's experience of that phenomenon was.

The leaves of Aster's left foreleg twinkled, a sign that she is getting an idea. She grasped Kaiyu with her vines and lifted him up in the air. 'Lord Kaiyu, you're forgetting half your game,' she reminded him.

(Freia's been a quadruped so far in this RP. You might be able to convince her to go anthro, however.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:03 am

Kaiyu sighed and fired off a thunderbolt just nearly missing Aster. "I don't want to fight like this!" Kaiyu shouted. "I don't want to fight you. You're just a little girl that I foolishly decided to battle. No matter how we slice this battle it won't be fair. You helped me out when you shouldn't I. I should have lost. So I'll do exactly that. I forfeit!"

Myukou grins and turns to Freia. "WEll you heard him Freia. IT looks like you're licking a dirty Pika foot." She grins madly glad that she doesn't have to be the one that has to do the licking.

"And before you attack me for forfeiting," Kaiyu says turning to Freia. "It's only right. She shouldn't have helped me out. I should have lost."

A voice whispers from behind Freia, "Go anthro," It's uncertain who this voice is but the voice plants it in her mind that it would please the Kaiyu, and her guests if she does.

(WEll I tried. :3

Also Poor KAiyu, didn't want all of that)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 am

Thinks the little Leafeon, Aster isn't sure whether to be sad or mad. 'Lord Kaiyu, you're the defeater of Flareon, not the defeater of Leafeon,' she says, voice trembling as she lowers the forfeiting Pikachu. 'I may be little but I've been training hard at Veeschool, with my private tutors, and with Yip9 and his Pokemon. In addition to the Quick Attack I surprised you with, I'm also on the road to mastering Razor Leaf and maybe even Magical Leaf. You probably would beat me, but I wouldn't be easy; I do have a type advantage.'

'Yeah right,' counters Freia abruptly, 'I know how powerful Kaiyu can be. He could be stupid enough to use electricity alone and still smother you.'

A tiny teardrop forms in the corners of Asters eyes and she shoots a couple Razor Leaves at Freia, who smokes them with a small airborne Ember.

That was cruel, Flareth says to her.

Honesty is the best policy, smirks Freia.

Freia licks Kaiyu's dirty nasty Pikachu's right sole up and down. 'Tastes like chicken,' she jokes, 'just like chicken.' Actually, she thinks, it tastes like turpentine. Where has this Pikachu been? I wonder if this is how dogs feel, licking everything in sight, often getting funky tastes. I suppose if I think of a Flareon as a would-be dog, it's not that humiliating. Yeah, that's the spirit.

Why is there another voice in my head? she wonders. Flareth is bad enough. I don't want to be a biped again, because I rock harder in my true form. Even if I did want to switch forms, I don't know how. 'So, what should we bet next?'

(I meant you as in your characters, but it's more funny the way you put it. Poor Kaiyu indeed, but Aster has been taught well by Fiaa, you have to admit. Well, in some respects. Fiaa would do her best to make it a fair fight, but she if insulted, she would just accept it with grace. Combine the positive attributes of Freia with those of Fiaa, throw in a little of Flareth's beauty, and you've got my dream girl.)

Last edited by yip9 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:48 am

(hey can you add a bit more description on her thoughts to licking the foot and which foot she licked? Thanks :3)

Kaiyu laughs hard and smirks while she likes his sole enjoying the whole thing. He enjoyed the feeling of Freia's tongue against his soft and dirty sole. He loved imagining the thoughts that must of been going through Freia's head while she was doing it. He wanted to hear about it too but who knows how he could.

Myukou untied Kaiyu's arms and the two thought about the next bet.

(Hey can you have Aster make the bet be for Freia to try to shave Kaiyu's head in a certain time limit? I figure that since she likes it due to Niyu, she'd like the idea of Kaiyu's long black locks being shaved off.)

Last edited by Fircoal on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 am

Hey Aster, kythed Flareth, this idea should brighten you up.

Aster smiles and her grassy body absorbs the water droplets that had threatened to rain from her eyes. 'This sweet voice in my head suggests that we let Kaiyu experience the great joy that comes from a 5 stars haircut. Freia's an amazing lady, so I bet she can dare mighty things.'

'What?' asks Freia, curious in spite of herself.

'I bet a Lum Berry Freia can shave Kaiyu's head in one minute.'

'What are you going to do with all the berries you win off us?' queries Freia.

Aster grins, 'I'm going to give them to Leaf, Yip9's Chikorita, because they make her happy.'

Freia grins as well and flexes her prehensile ears. 'Anybody got a razor?'

(Has Aster met Flareth? I don't recall Flareth kything or appearing in any posts aside from the ones between us. I don't know why this simple post took extra long. Sorry.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 pm

(it's ok, sorry I didn't reply right away. I would have but I forgot it would have been an edit and didn't look >W<)

Kaiyu looks surprised at this bet and shakes his head right away. "There's no way I'm going through with this unless Freia gets more of a penalty if she loses. Like being in her anthro form and giving me a foot rub."

Myukou takes a razor out from Kaiyu's pocket and gives it to Freia. "HAve fun."

"No don't do it! I don't wanna haircut!" Kaiyu protested squirming all around.

"I guess we should just accept KAiyu's conditions to make it fair," Myukou added, just to cheer up the PikaBoy.

Kaiyu growled and muttered, "Still don't want." HE looked very scared and very angry. Perfect for shaving.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

(Why does Myukou say it's ok to accept the conditions of Freia being anthro? She doesn't want Kaiyu to be more attracted to Freia than he is already in her true form. Besides, if Kaiyu's hair is so integral to his life that Niyu wasn't allowed to shave it, why would Myukou think shaving him is ok? Sorry I'm not posting right away, just want this answered.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm

yip9 wrote:(Why does Myukou say it's ok to accept the conditions of Freia being anthro? She doesn't want Kaiyu to be more attracted to Freia than he is already in her true form. Besides, if Kaiyu's hair is so integral to his life that Niyu wasn't allowed to shave it, why would Myukou think shaving him is ok? Sorry I'm not posting right away, just want this answered.)

(It's ok, and she doesn't think it's ok, but she doesn't really want to put up a fight about it when she believes that it'll only cause problems. I know it's kinda lame but bleh. I suck. As for why she accepts that, it's because she first and foremost cares about Kaiyu's happiness. She knows that it won't benefit her but she knows that it'll make KAiyu happier and thus she's ok with it. She, like any good lover, cares about his happiness much more than her own. Thusly she's willing to do something that would make him happy that would make it worse for her.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

'Kaiyu, please calm down,' says Aster in a soothing and respectful tone. 'You have to stop thinking about the end result and focus on the absolutely lovely sensations of the haircutting process. That's how you enjoy it.'

Freia uses her ears to receive the razor from Myukou, walks over to Kaiyu with his back facing her, places her forepaws on his shoulders, and begins to hack away at Kaiyu's sable locks, causing some of them to separate and drift to the ground.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 am

Kaiyu shakes in fear while Freia hacks off his hair. Clearly wanting it not to be happening and to run away right then. While he was suffering not wanting his hair to be gone there was also a part of him that enjoyed the haircut experience. No matter how much he tried to repress this part of him it was still there and it always had it's ways of making itself audiable. Soon after she started a purring notice was audible from the tiny body of the Pikachu. He blushed a bit hearing it himself and tried to cover it with groans.

Myukou just watched feeling nervous instead, strongly hoping that Kaiyu felt ok, and that it wasn't too bad for him. She shook a bit herself worried about how it'd effect Kaiyu. She really hopped he'd be ok.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next