The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bets (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bets (Yippers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bets (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 am

Aster notices Kaiyu's purring and beams. 'Please stop fighting. Just be in tune with the part of you that really likes it.'

Freia ignores the three and focuses on her task, finishing cropping off the drapery of the hair and now scraping away at the short hair that's left, starting at the top of Kaiyu's head.

Flareth muses, I kind of want to interfere because both Kaiyu and Myukou clearly display mixed feelings about this haircut, but I want to give Freia a fair chance at winning her bet. Kind of funny when you think about it. Aster's the one betting on Freia, but Freia stands to pay the penalty. That's as absurd as whipping a racehorse because he lost a race, instead of the fair and normal procedure of the gambler who betted on the ponies losing his money. Does that mean Freia's nicer than she seems?

(It's called the Pikachu's Insane Park because insane things are happening to everyone's favorite Pikachu.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 am

(lol poor Kaiyu X3)

Kaiyu starts to purr even more as the razor glides across his head. He quickly notices this and tries to cover it up with more growling. HE didn't listen to ASter, he still was worried about the result. How could he not be? He loved his long hair, he didn't want to lose it and here he was getting shaved. Why did he have to put up with this. Wasn't knowing Salyu enough of a punishment.

Myukou continued to watch wishing that Kaiyu could be out of this mess but sadly there was nothing that she could do. After hearing the Pikachu's groans and his shaking for too long, she is forced to turn the other way and shut off her ears. She couldn't bear knowing he was suffering. She couldn't.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:56 am

Yay, thinks Aster with a happy giggle on hearing the increase in Kaiyu's purring. He really likes it. Maybe this is what Niyu means by spreading the bliss of haircuts to the world, or however she put it. According to the statistics my tutors taught me, giving any Pokemon a haircut increases its happiness. So why does he also make sounds that would indicate he's displeased and why does Myukou not like watching her friend's happiness rise? This haircutting is a complex thing. That's probably how the Haircut Brothers can make a business out of it.

Freia is pretty much not paying any attention to her friends and doesn't display a response to Kaiyu's reactions of pleasure or displeasure. There's no response. Dead batteries? 'Twist, pull,' she mutters, referring to her ears manipulating the razor, 'and shave.' The Flareon has to change her balance around Kaiyu as she shaves all sides of the Pikachu's hair, and finishing with that, trims the yellow fur of his head all around. It's a stretch to do his ears, but Freia does it without much difficulty because they are drooping.

I really wish I could comfort Myukou, thinks Flareth, and I know Kaiyu's not going to be okay with this despite his partial liking of it while it's going on. I'm at a loss. Wait, there's one thing I can think of. Legend has it there's this item called hair growth potion. I heard someone once used it to freak out Niyu. Maybe we can find some and give it to Kaiyu.

'All done,' states Freia. 'Time?'
'Three minutes,' answers Aster, checking the amount of her chlorophyll.
Three minutes, kythes Flareth to the public, having used one of her pink poofs as a clock.
'Three minutes?' repeats a shocked Freia.

'I don't know if Niyu would approve or not,' Aster considers, 'she's efficient, but maybe she likes to extend the time for everybody's max enjoyment.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 am

Kaiyu stops purring once the shaving is done and just groans. He feels a bit better when he hears it took longer than a minute but isn't happy about the fact that his hair is short. He glides his hands along his head feeling the now short fur that covers it. He sighs not loking it and turns to Freia. "How do I look?" he asks her wincing partly.

Myukou upon hearing the purrs stop turns back around and looks at Kaiyu. She didn't really like his new haircut. It looked to neat for Kaiyu. It wasn't what she was used to. She wanted Kaiyu to have all his long locks better. For her and his sake. She turned to Freia and after she answered Kaiyu's question asked her, "are you ready for your punishment?"

(Btw please go into Freia's thoughts on this one, I'm interested in what she thinks of the Pikachu's looks.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Freia considers, Without his black hair, Kaiyu looks like a cute little Pikachu, one that just got back from the Haircut Bros. He strikes me as a male version of Torri. How will he react if I tease him? I can't resist. With a smirk, she says aloud, 'Kaiyu, you look just awful. The look doesn't suit you at all.'

Aster tries to cheer up the unhappy Pikachu. 'Kaiyu, you look so cute. You'll be an absolute defeater of Flareon now.'
Freia frowns, I'm really not good at games of chance, am I? I keep losing to Myukou. I kind of want to humiliate her-
But she's too cute, interrupts Flareth.
Freia: You're right. Even though I'm not supposed to be affected by cute, she looks so upset. I don't want to make things worse for her. Yip9 would be sad. Why do I care about how he would feel? Moltres' flame, my head hurts.
Good girl, smiles Flareth.

'Uhh,' says Freia to Myukou, 'I don't know how to become a biped, but,' she ends without finishing the sentence and begins to stroke the grimy feet of the clean-shaven Pikachu, one of whose feet is cleaner than the other and smells of Flareon breath. I'm not sure why I was so adverse to giving a Pikachu a foot rub. It's a stupid and pointless thing to do, but at least the paws of a Pikachu feel soft and furry.

(This time I removed the extra space between the thoughts or speech of two different characters because it takes up unnecessary space and makes my post look longer than it really is. I'm not sure I like it better though; it may make things look less clear. Which way do you prefer?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm

When Freia insults him, he looks at her smirk and gets confused. He's not sure whether she was telling the truth or not. As weird it was he hoped that she was lying. He liked how he looked before not now. He wanted her to like him for how he looked before he got forced into short hair. When Aster compliments him he just groans. He didn't want to hear any compliments. He didn't like it and he hoped that they wouldn't like it either. He never wanted to have hair this short ever again, it really bothered him.

Kaiyu purrs when Freia rubs his feet. While he's still upset about the awful shaving, this at least felt good. He liked that Freia was touching his feet. It felt really nice. There as something about her touch that no one else had. It made the feeling feel even better. His toes wiggled around some while she rubbed his feet, enjoying the sensation that it sent through his body.

Myukou takes a ring out of her pocket and puts it on one of Freia's toes while she gives the Pikachu a foot rub. The ring makes Freia turn from her quadruped self into an anthro biped that is still taller than the short Pikachu. x3

(I have to say I like it better the old way. That was things are clearer and I actually like the longing effect that it has. It breaks everything up more, so that it forces it to take more time in some ways which I find good.

Also I have some questions for Freia:
1. How did you find Kaiyu's old look?

2. What do you think about feets in general?

3. Do you feel bad for the poor Pika?)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Freia: 'Huh? Something feels weird now.'
She stops rubbing Kaiyu's feet and looks around. 'I've turned biped.' She notices the ring on her finger and asks, 'Myukou, is this some mewpowered item you got from Salyu?'

Aster looks very surprised. 'What a feeling of newness,' she chitters, 'What happened to you, Freia? Now you look like a red-orange version of Myukou with raven tresses.' She pauses for a moment, then continues, 'I did learn about these Pokemon that are ordinarily quadrupeds but somehow stand on two legs and gain the use of human-like paws. You're one, right, Myukou?'

Flareth kythes to everyone, Since Kaiyu's this unhappy, let's try to help him out. I read somewhere that the way to really freak Niyu out is to use hair-growth potion on her. If this statement is true, then hair-growth potion really exists. Let's find some and use it on Kaiyu. Do any of you know where it could be?

(Freia:
1. Kaiyu's old look was very odd for a Pikachu. I think he's the only Pikachu I know who had fur that long. It was also strange because it was a different color than natural for their species.

2. Feet are, uh, feet. They're something most Pokemon have in one form or another. I don't really have an opinion on them.

3. Well, he was stupid enough to make the bet. He could have just refused. Apparently Aster was partly right, as Pokemon usually only purr when they like something. He looks so unhappy now, though. Let's hope Flareth's idea is possible.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Kaiyu stops purring when Freia stops rubbing and seems to be in a depressed sleep-like state. He doesn't react at all to the environment probably thinking about too many sad things in his head to really even think about whats going on around him.

Myukou nods, "WEll actually I got it at this battle store. It's for Pokemon that where good at both quad battling and non-quad and wanted to switch off between the two during battling. At least that's what I think it's for. I'm not really sure. They have a ton of random useful stuff at that store. And yes I am one Aster. As for the plan I know it does exist but it's getting even rarer but I think it's worth it." She looks at KAiyu and sighs. "I don't think Kaiyu is fit right now to make the journey but he can't leave him here like this. I propose that me and Aster go look for the potion while you, Freia, look after Kaiyu. I notice that he purrs while you rub his feet, and I'm guessing that at least makes him feel a bit better. Just try to do whatever you can to make him feel good. I don't want him to completely suffer, especially if this takes a long time. Is that a deal?" She looks towards Aster and Freia to their responses to her plan.

(1. I see. though it isn't that odd for an anthro Pikachu, though he did have longer hair than even more anthro Pikachus. But the real question is did you find that cute or what? ;3

2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's more fun for me when they have either a liking towards them or an aversion.

3. Yes lets. Still I think he's quite pitiable but I always think he is. x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Freia thinks, Do whatever I can to make him feel good? He's my friend but still, that's just creepy. He can't be suffering that much, right? He's only sad cause he lost his precious hair. Aloud, she says, 'As Kaiyu's partner, I think I should go get the potion; we have experience working together, girl, so this'll be a cinch. Take good care of the poor Pika, ok Aster?'

'Okay, Freia,' yips the Leafeon cheerily.

I hope we can vist that battle store on the way, thinks Freia hopefully. If only I could carry more than one item. The anthro Flareon looks at herself. Oh yeah, in this form I have human-style paws and thus can grasp things with them, but I lose everything I'm carrying when I evolve into my true form. Pity. Flareth, level up already and learn to store stuff for me.

Even if I do, I can only use my moves when I'm in visible form. You know how you hate it when you're stuck swimming in my consciousness. replies Flareth.

Freia sighs, Yeah, yeah, but these days PCs can store Pokemon, living beings, as virtual data, so why can't you store things as mental data and spit it out on command like a PC?

Flareth giggles, Are you saying I'm an unevolved computer?

(Freia:
1. Nah, just different. I think non-anthro Pikachu are cuter. I mean cute like a puppy dog. Nothing's been cute like a guy since Comet the Jolteon.

Yip9: 2. Why is a liking or an aversion to hindpaws more amusing?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Myukou shrugs. "Well ok, if you want to. I just think it'd be easier for you to cheer him up." Part of her felt good that Friea would not be staying because she didn't want to the two to become any closer but she also feared for his happiness. She didn't want him to become unhappy because of all of this. She hoped he'd be all right while she was gone.

Myukou turned to Aster and said. "Good luck cheering up Kaiyu. Just do anything you can to help him out. Sadly I don't think that anything that we do could be as good as what Freia could do. Still doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Just try, I don't want him to be sad..." She sighs after she says that and runs off after Freia to go to get the hair growth formula for KAiyu. She hoped that KAiyu would be ok while they were gone. She hopped badly that nothing bad would happen. She hoped.

(1. I see. Poor Kaiyu. That's not what he wants
KAiyu: TnT

2. Because then they have reactions to feet, and since I like feet I like reactions to them and centering around thems. heh. x3)

Last edited by Fircoal on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 am

Aster shakes Kaiyu. 'Lord Kaiyu, defeater of the Flareon, your assistance is greatly needed.' In a swirl of white photons, Aster devolves into an Eevee. She picks up a ruddy stone someone had left lying around, and in a swirl of flames evolves into a Flareon. She Growls loudly and bares fangs.

Myukou catches up with Freia easily since Freia isn't the swiftest runner when anthro. There's a reason she failed to help Kaiyu catch the remaining pair of rabbits. 'Myukou, I have no idea where we should start our search. Do you?' Ho-oh burn it, I hate not knowing. This feeling of helplessness is the pits. I wonder if this is how my opponents feel just before I torch them.

(Freia: 1. 'What do you mean by that?'
Yip9 *Freia can't hear this*: In my memory, Freia either doesn't know Kaiyu likes her or is in denial of it. In FOTO does she realize Kaiyu likes her? Please forgive my poor memory if the answer's in Kaiyu's Arc.

(Mwahaha. I have just discovered my power as a moderator/administrator. I just removed your post, the one that said 'post edited' (or something like that). Sorry for the short post; I just don't know what else to add.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 am

Kaiyu sees the Flareon but doesn't do anything about it. Instead he mutters loudly, "Aster, I'm no defeater of Flareons. I just did that to tease Freia. I'm not a good fighter. No where near good. Anyday Freia could kick my but. I've only beaten her once and I'm not even sure how I did that. I'm no good. No good at all. Don't rely on me to beat it. I'm sure you could do it yourself...." He lays down and curls into a little ball rocking back and forth a bit muttering indistinguishable words to himself.

Myukou shrugs. "I suggest we look at the biggest store that's bound to have it. Considering the Mew rebellion I'm guessing that'd be a prime place to find some. I think that we should check some super store there. The only problem is how do we get there?" Myukou starts to think to herself trying to figure out the problem that lies ahead of them.

(1. She should have a good idea after Kaiyu licked her feet but I'm not sure if she really knows

And I saw, thanks ;3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am

Aster forcibly uncurls Kaiyu and helps him stand up. 'Kaiyu, you're an amazing fighter. Anyone who beat Freia has got to be pretty good and Freia testified to your power, saying you could toast me even with a type disadvantage. Don't tell Freia I told you this: Freia has been telling me cool stories about your journey, like the time you saved a whole town. You're the real deal.' Aster looks into Kaiyu's eyes and gives him the smile she gives Comet when she thinks he's the earth and sky.

'If you've been there before, we can just Fly there,' speculates Freia, 'if not, we can either find someone who has been there, get them to go with us, then we can Fly there, or we can just Fly to the closest place and hike the rest of the way. Teleport might work, too.'

Or, kythes a voice.

Freia grins widely, 'Or we can just ride Flareth. Point her in the right direction and wait a few seconds. You up for the trip?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 am

Kaiyu's ears perk up when Aster mentions the bit about Freia telling her stories. He isn't considered as much about Aster's opinion as he is about Freia's to even tell her that. Why would Freia tell her their stories. Does that mean she did theink highly of him? Did that mean maybe he could actually be worth something. He pondered this to himself wondering why Freia did what she did and if it meant that he was strong after all. "Tell me more please"

Myukou nods and replies, "I'm willing to go for a ride." She waits for Freia to let Flareth take over and then she points her to the north east. She then gets on her and gets ready for the journey to the Mew lands.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Aster blows three Embers on the grass, dances around them and snuffs them out before they can do any real damage. Being a Flareon is interesting and kind of fun. I wonder what Mommy would think if she saw like this. I wonder how I'm going to go back to being a Leafeon. It would be delightful if Kaiyu would fight me. 'Freia tells me that you make a good friend and a great teammate.'

Flareth hands Myukou an item that resembles a ^_^ expression. 'This is a Feeling Fine badge. Please equip it; it will protect you from the dizziness you experienced during the time I replaced a train.' Flareth uses Extremespeed and they arrive in the Mew lands in a matter of seconds. She looks around. 'I'm glad this place is still here. Can I interest you in some icemelon and some mint tea? Otherwise, I can provide other food and drink. What would you like?'

Get something to eat, girl, because we're going to need the energy. Hurry up and make a decision so I can replace Flareth, kythes Freia impatiently. I'm the real physical being, after all, she says, forgetting that Flareth normally stays in her consciousness out of kindness. Miss forager, I want hob-steaks, fried like Elly does them.

(Huh. I should increase Freia+Kaiyu's character support level to B, aye? I've never heard of the Mew lands, so I'm counting on you to describe them.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"She does?" KAiyu questions not sure why she'd say that but glad to hear it anyway. "WEll that's good to hear." He doesn't move around much, he just stays where he is a nd rocks a around some still not really caring about the Flareon "threat"

Myukou shrugs and says, "I guess some tea will be ok." She sides off of Flareth and walks around a bit the ride seeming to not effect her much. She looks around the area trying to find a big store that is prime to have what they need in it. The mew lands are filled with many rolling hills all over the place and wonderful scenery. The hair is nice an clean and it gives you an aura of relaxation.

(yes you should and I'll try. xwx Sorry about being late on reply. I'm tired xwx;)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm

'Kaiyu, I know you like to battle. Fight with me! I know all kinds of moves Freia doesn't know so I'll be a great challenge,' offers Aster sprightly.

Flareth produces some fresh brewed mint tea and a couple slices of icemelon and gives them to the Eevee girl to ingest as she walks to a store. 'Wait a minute. How are we going to pay them for this potion if it's as rare as you think?' Flareth asks, 'I suppose we could sell them some food; I don't know if I'm skilled enough to make really special or rare edibles, though.'

(Arrgh, sorry for the short post. I'm not satified with it.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Kaiyu sighs. He doesn't want to battle. HE doesn't feel like it. He's not in the mood to. He's too sad from losing all his hair still. Sure it may seem like nothing to Aster but she didn't feel the same as him. He didn't feel like himself without he it. He felt submissise to Salyu, like he was powerless. It's silly to think that power could come from an object which it has no bearing on but it can. It's much more than actual strength. Part of it is believeing that you cna. And he couldn't. He felt too much like a loser. And everyone knows that losers can't win. Besides he couldn't really battle Aster. There was something about her. MAybe it was how close she was to Myukou's age or that she seemed kinda like Freia's yonger sister or both, that made it so that he couldn't really battle her. IT was same with teh past battle. He didn't give up just because of the fairness but rather he couldn't thunderbolt her. He just couldn't. HE looked as Aster as something to protect just like he did for Myukou. He just couldn't battle her. He couldn't.

Myukou nomed on the food that Flareth give her while thinking about it to herself. "WEll I know that Salyu has lots of money," Myukou told lthe two. "But she doesn't let me have much because she's afraid that I'll do something irresponsible with it." Myukou sighed. "It should be note that her version of "irresponsible" is spending it on a way that doesn't benefit herself or that benefits Kaiyu. But really we should first check the price of the item before we decide to do anything about money. We never know. It could be pretty cheap." She shrugs and starts thinking about KAiyu again her head filled with worry.

(And I'm not happy with many of my posts. I'm not really that good of an rper. I just look so compared to ones like PTA :/ I'm also not that good of a story writer in many ways (Which I need to work on more soon but gah >W<) But people still like my stories. Btw how is yours going?)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Aster notices Kaiyu's sigh, but her empathy check fails. The little Leafeon turned Flareon attempts to the force the fight. 'Here's a lovely move. Freia herself would be jealous. Fire Fang!'

Salyu's rich? That fox, mutters Freia, forgetting that she's a semi-vulpine Pokemon herself. In a whirl of fire that somehow doesn't damage anything, the Flareon throttles the consciousness-form spectrum fully in her favor. Obtusely taking command, she leads the Eevee girl into a low tower and up two flights of its spiral staircase.

There they run into a Mew whose short ears are adorned with lace, who bargains with them. 'Hair growth potion? What do you want to do with it, spook some berry-loving Chikorita? I'll give it to you if you solve a riddle: "It looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, but surely it isn't a duck," and if you trade me an astral fragment.'

(Mine is technically finished; I've sent it off to some college-age friends for review and grammar checking, but they must be busy as Combee because not a one has replied.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaiyu somehow quickly grabs Aster's mouth and uses his strength to keep the jaw together. "I do not wish to battle you," Kaiyu replies. In grabbing Aster's maw he starts to apply maybe too much pressure due to his perceived notion of making sure that she absolutely can't break out of it. He sighs, if Aster really wants to help why can't she just leave him alone. This really wasn't making him feel any better.

Myukou follows and looks at her weird. She searches in her head for any information that could be related to the said topic that she brings up but she comes up with nothing. She's never really even seen a duck only duck pokemon. And what in the world does she mean by an astral fragment? This was too much for her. She was going to have to see what Freia did before doing anything herself.

(Cool, I wanna read it ;3 What's it abouts? :3

Also due to the mew rebellion I don't think she'd think like that. Really it'd be more like a, "So you guys got shaved by those evil rebels? Poor you guys." They'd also show prejudgice to them because they aren't mews. At least this is how most mews of Cyrania (the mewlands (the place where Niyu grew up)) act.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm sorry, Kaiyu, thinks the little Flareon, whose expression would have been decidedly sad if her jaw were not clamped shut. Aster really isn't good at comforting. Aster wants to be good at comforting. Baba's so good at comforting Mommy and Mommy's so good at comforting me. Aster shoots an Ember beneath Kaiyu's foot-paws, giving the Pikapika a footwarmer with a temperature adjusted to be warm and comfortable and not burn in the slightest.

'Stumped?' snickers the Mew. 'What do you expect from commoners? I'd rather not give you the answer, but if you're really eager to give a potion to help your shorn friends - it must be your friends because you two somehow managed to survive with your fur intact,' she paused, considering.

Freia had been puzzling over the answer since she heard the riddle. 'So it must have some attributes of a Golduck or Psyduck, but not be one. Perhaps a Sprayduck? No, those don't quack. I think it has to be a Pokemon, because that sounds like an artist's description that didn't quite make it into the Pokedex.'

Flareth's thinking about the second part, kything her line of thinking to Myukou so she can help solve the riddle. Astral means of the stars. A fragment is a piece.

(It's basically me stringing together as many references as I can. I got the original idea from a dream and it evolved into a story over several years. I like the Yippers title and the five daggers. It must be fun being an admin. I liked your Plusle and Minun avatar. You should bring it back. It was amusing because Plusle are usually positive and Minun negative, but their expressions are the opposite.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Kaiyu felt the heat of the ember benefit his feet. It felt nice. It made him purr a tiny bit but it didn't make him much happier. He was still sad about all of this. Still he let go of Aster's jaw and just stood there tall and straight, looking towards the sky around him.

Myukou sighed. It didn't really help her much she was stumped and that was common for her. She didn't like the feeling it frustrated her. She tried to think but it made no sense to her at all. How could it be something and yet not be something. gah! >W< This really bothered her.

(I hate this post

And cools, think you could ever write a Kaiyu, Myukou, Freia, Aster story?)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Aster looks into the sky too. It's a nice color and is great for stimulating life, she thinks, Is that why Kaiyu likes watching it? Aster sings a song about kings and wind and light. She's no Jigglypuff, but her voice isn't terrible for a little girl.

Got it, kythed Flareth with a mental beam.

Freia placed a Star Piece on the counter, and the Mew picked it up with a grin. 'Not bad. How about the first part?'

'We give up,' said Freia very unhappily, for she hated losing.

'Ignorant outsiders,' scoffed the Mew. 'Watch and learn.' She unrolled a scroll painting of a Farfetch'd, spreading its wings and holding its leek in its beak. Beneath the painting is inscribed, 'It looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, but surely it isn't a duck. Farfetch'd uses twigs as mini-swords.'

'My trainer teaches that Farfetch'd is a wild duck species,' growled Freia in protest.

'Your trainer is an unschooled, artless fellow, ignorant of story and song,' pronounced the Mew.

'Well, you got that right,' giggled Freia.

'You poor, deprived Pokemon,' said the Mew, jesting in a higher-than-thou tone, 'I'll take pity on you and give you the potion to help your sad ally.'

Many thanks, kythed Flareth.

'There's a hidden psychic-type among you?' wondered the Mew, surprised. She mewsearched and finding nothing, gave the Eevee and the Flareon a dumbfounded look.

'Long story,' smirked Freia, glad to be on the giving end of the stumpet. 'Well, Myukou, shall we go back to our poor Pikathingy?'

Please tell me you didn't use Mimic on Burr the Dunsparce,' remarked Flareth.

(Sorry, in my last post I didn't give you much to go off of. Yip9's teaching is according to the Pokedex. Poor Myukou, going with this fact instead of the logic that if the species name doesn't include 'duck', then it isn't a duck. I doubt I could ever pull off a good story with our gang of four because I think I would be terrible at portraying Myukou and Kaiyu. I would have made Kaiyu willing to fight Aster or at least comforted by her and I'm really bad at portraying quiet, shy characters.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Kaiyu listens to how Aster sings and silently to himself joins in. While he's trying to sing softly, when he puts more emotion into his voice it's audible enough for the little Leafeon to hear. While Kaiyu was no Jigglypuff if you didn't see he was a Pikachu you could have thought he was. Unlike what Freia thought, Kaiyu didn't have a low deep voice but a high (for a male) but yet full and warm voice. His voice was beautiful. His singing would send up waves of warmth and relaxation straight up those who heard it. They would feel refreshed, not sleepy. They would feel awake, never more alive. It was a magical experience, maybe even better than caffeine. It was magical.

Myukou nodded at Freia. "Yes we should. We don't have time to waste. You never know what he could be doing right now. He's probably still sad, but if he gets mad then that spells out trouble. Oh I just hope that he's ok." Myukou sighed and walked out of the building and then paced around clearly worried about her friend. She totally forgot about the failure she had in the shop and only focused all of her thoughts on the poor Pikachu that was probably suffering right now.

(It's not what I had to go off of, it's just the fact that I don't know this Pokemon stuff and Myukou is supposed to. BEcause of my knowledge I had to make her fail when it would have made more sense for her to have succeeded. It just bugged me >W<

And really I urge you to try. I suck at shy timid characters to. I don't think I play Myukou that well myself. And Kaiyu he really isn't that hard to play. I mean he likes battling a lot but he doesn't really like battling little kids. He usually likes to train them and take them under his wing (Ie. Myukou, Ashton, Aster). Also if you needed help you could just ask me whatever question you hads.

Also btw what's Freia's support with Myukou, and Aster. They aren't on the sheet but I speculate she has some. Also Aster's may need to be updated Myukou and Kaiyu wise. (she has Salyu higher than Kaiyu...)

Oh and if you want to hear examples of what Kaiyu's voice should sound like I can get some ;3 )
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't get it at all, thought Aster. Kaiyu's voice is like a Sunny Day, so why didn't he want to sing for us that night after Freia sang? Just as it is described, the grand voice of the Pikachu is audible for the Leafeon to hear. The special sound waves kick the Fire Stone clear out of Aster's body, and the Eevee runs down the field in excitement, coming to a small grove of trees centering around a moss rock. Aster levels up and evolves into a Leafeon. Yay, I'm back in my true form. It is really a lovely feeling of relief and rejuvenation. See Mommy, I can use big words too. The now-Leafeon skips back to Kaiyu's tree, wondering, After that good sing, will Kaiyu be back to normal?

'Actually, it's kind of fun when he's mad,' said Freia thoughtlessly. 'A mad Pikachu is almost always an amusing thing, because it's such a contrast to their mousy cuteness.'

'Let's go,' said the diminutive Entei-Flareon combo, flipping the spectrum on the full-blooded Flareon. With Myukou hanging on, Flareth vanished at Extremespeed and they arrived at Kaiyu's tree in rapid time. 'Please bend down a little,' requested Flareth and once Kaiyu did she poured the hair growth potion over his head.

(As far as Pokemon knowledge goes, http://veekun.com/ is our best friend. Do you really have someone who voice acts Kaiyu or are you referring to a singer who has a similar voice? I'll get to the support levels; it makes me happy someone actually bothers to read them. Do you think I should copy PTA bios to your site for the benefit of dtrain, our ferret, and Breezypuppy? I don't think Aster knows Flareth aside from hearing her kythe to the public, but I'm unsure. What do you remember?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next