The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bets (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bets (Yippers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bets (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 am

Kaiyu continues singing until Freia comes and when he notices that she's there he quickly stops not wanting to expose his to voice to her. When she tells him to lean over he willing does and right away his hair starts growing back. This causes him to smile and a wave of happiness comes over him. Once the hair is done growing back to how it was before, Kaiyu gets up and jumps up and down like he's never done before filled with the excitement of having his hair back.

Myukou watched as Kaiyu jumped up and down with a content sigh. She was glad her friend was back to normal, she didn't like him being so sad. It made her feel bad. Now it was time that they could get back to the betting and have a good peaceful day. It was time to get away from this whole incident and put it behind them. "Well how about we go back to betting then?" Myukou suggests wanting to get on with this whole thing very badly.

KAiyu nods. "I think it's rightfully my turn to declare the stakes." Kaiyu grins and thinks to himself. Now what should he make them bet. What could he get from Freia. He could get a kiss but that'd be too obvious, not his style. He had to find something.

Suddenely an idea came into Myukou's head. She could get Freia good because she knew something from one of her many observing runs that they didn't know she knew. "Hey Freia, I bet that you can't handle being tickled for five minutes. You get to pick what we bet on. " Kaiyu looked surprised wondering why Myukou cut him off but he shrugged it off as he like that plan. Myukou grinned and knew she had her right where she wanted her. She was gonna get her.

(Yes I guess but I can't search around just for that.
No I only have singers who sound kinda like him x3
And cool, I like reading them. I need to make the support levels for my chars very soon ;3 x3
Yes you should copy them here
And I don't know if she knows or not. Sorry >W< I kinda doubt she does though )
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Aster thought, I'm glad Kaiyu's so happy. While he was jumping she jumped up and down with him in rhythm.

Freia looked at them and the sighing Eevee and smirked. Getting so happy over such a silly thing as hair growth, what kids.

Spoke the Flareon upon hearing the Eevee lass express her idea, 'A certain someone says he doesn't wish to change the bet and a certain someone agrees that's better than nothing, so Flareon tickling it is. The definition of "can't handle it" is begging for it to stop. If I win, Kaiyu and Myukou have to hug and touch cheek to cheek - and it has to be good, none of this run in then separate stuff. If I lose, Flareth has to give up one of her powers to Myukou.'

Spoke the Leafeon, 'Hey, Aster doesn't want to be left out. While one of you goes at Freia, the other tickles me, ok?'

(Obviously, this post assumes that Freia doesn't know how much Kaiyu's hair means to him and what it symbolizes. If she should know, inform me and I'll edit this post.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Kaiyu and Myukou nod. "That's good with me," Kaiyu responded. He didn't really like the idea of having to hug but he thought he'd win so there was no loss for him in this situation. Myukou on the other hand liked the idea, while she wanted to still win she thought that the punishment wasn't bad either. She'd love to hug Kaiyu, though she knew that he wasn't that big on hugs so that wouldn't be good.

When Aster requested to join in, Myukou said, "You can join in too but if you get up, you're going to have to put on this ring," Myukou remarks while showing a ring to Aster holding it high in the air.

While Myukou waited for Aster's reply she went over to Freia and gives a quick tickle to her wrist. She smirked as she did it watching Freia's face to see the exact reaction that she had to knowing her secret.

Kaiyu got ready for the bet and positioned himself straight next to Freia's feet drooling a little bit, and wiping it off with his hand whenever he noticed. He really wanted to get at her feet and lick them, though he knew how much problems that caused last time. He didn't know if he should.

(I don't think she knows so it's all good :3 And btw the ring is another anthro ring ;3

btw I liked your solution ;3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Freia grins at Myukou. I suspected as much. Myukou was in fact watching when Flareth showed Salyu how to tickle me. This girl doesn't miss a trick.

'What's the matter, Kaiyu?' teases Freia. 'Tiny Squirtle squirting from your mouth?'

'Then I won't get up,' giggles Aster, sitting as a quadruped does. Why would someone get up when facing the tickly? I'd think it would make it harder to stand up, more likely to make you fall down.

( I don't mean to say your opinion is bad or wrong; I'm just curious: What do you like about anthros? We can interact with humans normally, but we can't interact with animals in the same way. I like Pokemon because it lets the trainer be almost as close with an animal as he could be with a human.)

(And argh. I was hoping Myukou and Kaiyu would enjoy hugging. I was trying to find something that would be sweet MyukouXKaiyu.)

(Sorry for the short posts. I predict my posts are going to be lousy from here on out. There's a reason I didn't want to confine us to the tickly.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Myukou is surprised to see Freia's grin but just shrugs. She goes over to ASter and then lifts up her arms and declares, "We start now." She then starts tickling Aster's armpits hard getting all over them.

Kaiyu growls at Freia's tease and then grins when Myukou says he can start. At that point he puts his fingers down onto her feet and start tickling her feet madly mainly tickling them at the heel and arch area to start with, but also getting her toes at some points too.

(Idk why I like anthros more but I just do. I guess it's because it combines what I like about pokemon and humans together. *shrugs* It's just what I like :/)

(well... I wasn't sure to do about that. Since you made it a bet and really I don't think the two would have much wrong with it. and I was thinking the bets were supposed to be more punishment like. I mean I think I've had Myukou hug Kaiyu before. Or at least in my mmind)

(Don't worry, I think for the tickling part both of our posts will be short. x3 That's why we need more rps, which reminds me what edid you think about the one I pmed you?)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Aster giggles, then breaks into a laugh. 'Ahahaeiheiaeiee~'

'Your laugh really is weird,' comments Freia. She turns to Kaiyu and smirks. Myukou and Kaiyu forgot something.

Flareth asks, Hey, can I be tickled too? No, wait a minute, Yip9 would probably faint.

(This is probably the reason why PTA characters live in flatopolis. It's hard to develop characters well if all they're doing is tickling and laughing.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Kaiyu looks confused at Freia's lack of laughing and goes back to her wrist to tickle it again. It was what Myukou did so it had to have some purpose. He also tried tickling her on her belly to see how that would go.

Myukou continued tickling Aster moving her tickling over to her belly and exploring all over it.

(That could be part of the reason but still I mean if you have a plot behind the tickling you get some development. I think it's that there are too many that try to have no plot, and most of that time that's boring and leads to flat chars

also please can you look at some of the other topics before you update, I especially want a reply on the student topic >W<)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Freia looks disappointed when Kaiyu tickles her wrist. When he tickles her belly she stifles a giggle.

The more Myukou explores Aster's tummy, the more the little Leafeon laughs, laughing so hard that she falls onto her side.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Kaiyu grins and goes back to Freia's feet to give them a tickle on the soles. After seeing her smile go down he thinks he got it figured out and she'd laugh now.

Myukou sees that it's working and continues to tickle Aster's tummy, going harder and harder getting close to the navel area.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Myukou's going too hard. Aster's laughter dies down and she shows signs of discomfort.

Freia gives Kaiyu an obviously ticklish smile. It's fun to give him a hard time.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Myukou notices this and quickly lessens the pressure to what it was before.

Kaiyu doesn't enjoy this and tickles all over her feet to try to find somewhere that would make her laugh. This wasn't going as planned.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Freia considers, Should I let myself laugh to give him a good time? Nah, I want him to tickle my wrists more. Out of my whole body, it feels the best to be tickled there.

While laughing her pretty little head off, Aster tries to tell Myukou, 'Ahahahaekekeieieieiaiiiiee, Myukou, have you, waahaahahaeieieiea, done your homework?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Kaiyu notices the lack of laughing and goes back to her wrists to tickle there again. He's starting to get annoyed at the lack of her laughing, wondering why it's not working.

Myukou just nods tickling Aster closer and closer to her naval.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 am

Freia bursts out laughing. After a few seconds, a purr can also be detected.

Apparently not, Aster thinks, a bit disappointed. Still, she's having loops of fun, laughing like crazy.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 am

Kaiyu notices the purr under the laughing and shouts, "YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS!!!!" He starts to growl and goes back to her feet and tries to tickle them hard. He felt tricked. Tricked into tickling Freia's wrists for pleasure by her holding in her laughter and try to make it seem like it was trick. He didn't like the feeling. For some odd reason he felt kinda hurt.

Myukou just continues to tickle around there. She starts to also tickle Aster's leafs on the remembrance of there being something special about them.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 am

'What's wrong with me enjoying it?' laughs Freia. 'Isn't tickling for the pleasure of the tickler and the ticklee?'

As soon as Myukou begins to tickle Aster's leaves, the Leafeon's laughter doubles in intensity, but it still isn't too loud or unpleasant. It would be nice to listen to if it weren't so out of the ordinary. Comet and Fiaa find their daughter's laughter delightful despite its strange sound. Aster shivers madly and teardrops form in the corners of her eyes.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Kaiyu thought about Freia's response and frowned. She was right and he was wrong. Still he wanted her to tickle her feet and laugh. He only really liked tickling feet. They were the best parts of the body, espeically of Freia's hers were nice. She was robbing him of his fun! gah! "But this isn't being fun for me!" KAiyu ranted.

Myukou continued to tickle Aster on her leaves not really caring much about the sound. Sure it was different but different didn't matter to her. It was just like another color on the rainbow spectrum that is life. She shrugged and continued to tickle. "Do you want to give up?" she asked Aster, not in a mean or teasing tone but in a nice and concerned tone.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm

'That's simple,' laughs Freia, curling up so Kaiyu's reach can span her body. 'You have two forepaws, don't you? One to mess with my hind paws and the other to lightly touch my forepaw ankles.'

Give up on what? queries Aster mentally, laughing far too hard to verbalize her question. Tears have formed in all four corners of her eyes and she is madly blushing verdant green.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Kaiyu just looked at the Freia. "I don't think I can reach that," Kaiyu mutters before he gets an idea. He turns himself to an angle in which his tail can tickle Freia's wrist while he tickles her on her feet, and enjoy the sight of their cuteness.

Myukou continues tickling while ASter wondering if she could take it herself. She didn't know if Aster was having fun and she was afraid she wasn't. She really hoped that she wasn't torturing the poor girl. "I mean do you want me to stop?" Myukou rephrases.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 pm

'Aren't you a short little Pikachu?' snickers Freia.

Hurry up and laugh, Flareth says to her. You're ticking him off.

Freia nods and resumes laughing, quite hard actually.

Aster's leaves have started changing colors as if she were using Magical Leaf. Her eyes are watering and her blush has changed to turquoise. 'Why?' she inserts between hysterical laughs. 'I love this.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Kaiyu growls heavily at the short comment and gives her a hard whack with his tail and then goes back to the tickling. He enjoys it when she starts laughing and tickles her left foot and wrist harder, now moving to her toes.

Myukou is surprised to hear that from the Leafeon but not sad. She continues the tickling glad that she wasn't hurting the poor thing. She was glad this was all good.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm

While laughing her cute little head off, Aster's cheeks blush hot pink while her leaves display various florescent colors.

Freia nips at Kaiyu's tail. Liking the tickling of her wrists, she purrs while laughing.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Myukou watches the leaves liking the colors that they change to, still ticking them as she had to and she was glad that Aster liked it.

Kaiyu keeps on tickling and growls a bit at the nipping of his tail but he just ignores it not wanting to make problems.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Aster's leaves now display the seven colors of the rainbow while her cheeks have turned the color of healthy pine needles.

Freia continues purring and laughing, not changing in intensity and with no special side effects.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Myukou notices the change of her cheeks colour and goes to her belly now, toning it down a lot hoping that she's not hurting the poor Leafeon. She wants to lower her laughter to ask her questions if she was ok.

Kaiyu however doesn't care as much and explores all over Freia's feety feet to see where they are the most ticklish.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next