The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eevee traps (Salyu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eevee traps (Salyu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eevee traps (Salyu)

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Salyu noticed the poochies and their words and then turned to them ready to fight them. She started off with a swift to the whole group and watched to see how it fared.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm

The Poochyena get knocked over by the Swift, but they get up and Tackle, Sand-attack, Howl, and Bite.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Salyu tries to dodge the best that she can which sadly is not that good. She gets hit with the attacks and tries to counter with more swift.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

The twirling stars hit with their lovely perfect accuracy, sending some of the Poochyena into a state without energy. The remaining poochies continue their moves with less than stellar teamwork.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Salyu continues to get hit trying to fire off as many stars as she can not really having much other strategies.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm

The Eevee swiftly decks the poochies before they reduce her HP by much. Claire claps with her forefins. 'That's what a call a swift victory. I must admit I'm disappointed, however. The Salyu of story and song fires off electrically-charged Thunder Swift. She dodges the foe's moves with Teleport. She dishes out moves other than normal-type. Are you perhaps feeling a bit under the weather?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Salyu shrugs, "I know that I normally do that, but I don't know why I didn't this time." She sighs, "Sorry, for letting you down."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Claire muses, Perhaps Salyu is nicer than I thought. Instead of 'You jerk, why didn't you help me win the match?' she says, 'Sorry for letting you down.' I suppose she likes to lick Chuchu feet and emulate the shavemew for the same reasons I like to wear shadowy cloaks and play practical jokes. What would she do if met with a raincloud?

As they reach the route aforementioned, a regular downpour commences. It is raining, the text reads. Rain continues to fall. Now and then shines the brilliances of lightning and sounds the crackle of thunder. Swift Swimming Pokemon along with Electric types would feel at home.

Unnoticed until right before the weather changes, a fluffy cloud sporting a pair of goggle eyes floats into view. As soon as it enters the zone of Rain Dance, it transforms into a grand water drop resting atop a fluffy gray cloud.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Salyu studies the water drop wondering what it is. She goes up to it and gives it a greeting of "Hai."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Instead of answering, the fluffy grey cloud floats over to Salyu, smiles at her, floats above her head, and starts raining heavily, positively drenching her.

'My dear soggy Eevee,' quoth Claire, 'Are you relishing today's fine weather?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Salyu giggles as the rain falls down and drenches her. She smiles and happily nods.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

A Farfetch'd and a Latias, dressed as reporters, close in on the Eevee and her practical joker. 'Greetings,' greets the Latias.

'Ah hah,' remarks the Farfetch'd. 'You must be the Eevee of story and song.'

'The records say you are capable of using moves normal Eevee cannot learn and weaving wondrous tales with your actions designed to impose good on the world,' continues the Latias.

They are obviously holding their cards, waiting for Salyu's response before they reveal their intentions for apprehending the Eevee.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 pm

The Eevee shyly nods wondering why the two were there but not thinking much of it. During this time she thought about all that she did, and figured that it fit that description.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 pm

'Very good,' approves the Latias. 'We are glad to meet you. Now let's record a story-'

'That will shock the world!' interrupts the Farfetch'd excitedly. 'We request you, the fascinating Eevee of story and song, to perform Sunny Day, then I will utilize my mastery of space-time-'

'Self-styled,' explains the Latias.

'Shut up!' spouts the Farfetch'd. 'To render the weather effect perpetual. This will make history,' he continues, 'and will immortalize us in time as fascinating jazz.' With that, a trumpet appears in his wing and he blows a riff. 'Our noble actions will also have the important effect of removing this soggy software and its corresponding Thunder. Horrid stuff,' he quacks with a shudder.

'Someone's weak to lightning,' points out the Latias with a laugh.

'Quiet, you,' protests the Farfetch'd. 'In case these noble results aren't enough to motivate you, we will supply you with grand rewards. What do you say, legendary lady?'

'She's a commoner,' mutters the Latias, not quite under her breath.

'Idiot,' quacks the Farfetch'd irritably, as a sledgehammer appears from nowhere and whomps the Latias over the head.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Salyu just looks at the two with a tilt in her head. While she didn't really like the idea of ending the rain she did want to help them, and she did want the prizes but what were they. "What are the presents that you'll give to me for completing the job?" she asks them curiously.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 pm

The Farfetch'd blows a mysterious melody. 'It's a surprise. You'll find out once you complete the task,' replies the Latias, hoping this will satisfy the Eevee.

'Just do it,' encourages the Lanturn, 'They need your help. Don't you want to make history?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Salyu sighs wishing she'd know what the prize would be but she decides to do it anyway just out of her curiosity of what it is. She couldn't claim whether the Lanturn was right in her claim or not, and if she was it would be for the better, but she still liked rain so it made her sad inside to do such a task but she did. She made the sun come out and shine all over their heads and she looked at the two and asked, "So what is the present?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

'Yippee!' exclaims the Farfetch'd happily. 'No more Thunder, no more Thunder,' he chants like a little duckling.

'Do your thing or it will come back in five turns,' cautions the Latias.

'Ah yes,' remembers the Farfetch'd, donning a black hat, setting up a sizable clock, and brandishing his wand. 'With the wisdom of Brightvale and the tumult of the chronograph, Magic Bonbon!'

Rainbow photons appear and dance across the sky. The clock fills the world and spins out of control. The sunlight shines and shines -

And then, five turns later, it starts raining again. With a clap of Thunder, lightning strikes the odd bird. Claire and the Latias burst out laughing.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm

The Eevee just giggles, happy about the rain. She turns to the Farfetch'd with a smile. "I did my part, and you do yours. I would like my giftie, please."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm

'Our endeavor was fruitless,' declares the tsapped Farfetch'd, 'and so you get nothing. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Jack. Good day, luckless Eevee.'

The Latias has been scribbling down notes like a good reporter. She snaps pictures of the Eevee and Farfetch'd, ignoring the Lanturn as she assumes the Lanturn is just along for the ride. 'Don't be an idiot. This Eevee is the Eevee of story and song. Chansey are high that she can kick your tail feathers, and hard. Besides, she's cute. No need to sadden her.'

'Hmm,' hmms the Wild Duck species specimen, 'your argument may hold water. Fascinating. Say, Miss Eevee, the legends tell of your love for ice cream. Now, my cosmic powers enable access to any flavor of ice cream you could ever dream of. Have a preference?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat May 01, 2010 7:10 pm

The Eevee just looked at them and spoke quietly, "You know... I can basically get that at any time..." She sighed wishing the that present would be better. She looked down not wanting them to see her sad face. She said nothing and hoped they wouldn't notice that something was wrong.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 pm

'She is indeed the Eevee of which the songs are sung,' sighs the Latias, 'not lacking any item we can provide. Still, she will probably not be ungrateful for a sweet treat.'

'Perhaps,' assents the Farfetch'd, handing Salyu a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. 'Let's pick up the pace and get out of this scary place.'

'Wussy flying-type,' snickers the Latias.

'Levitating excuse for a legendary,' returns the Farfetch'd.

'Bah,' scorns the Latias, 'you're not worth the time it takes to beat you into pulp fiction.'

'Perhaps,' croons the odd bird, blowing on his trumpet. 'Enough jazz, all aboard.' He herds Salyu and Claire onto the Latias' back and they disappear in a Mist Ball. 'By the way, legendary Eevee, do you know any routes that are perpetually sunny?'

Last edited by yip9 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

The Eevee takes the mint ice cream cone and starts licking it. She thinks about the question that they posed to her but sadly she has no such idea of any. "I'm afraid, I know none," she says to them sadly.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 am

As luck wouldn't have it, the ball's mist clears, leaving them in the midst of a thornbush, surrounded by thornbushes. It is like a three-dimensional puzzle. Flying or levitating won't work and using moves on the bushes only causes their tendrils to curl tight.

'I'm flabbergasted,' quacks the frustrated wild duck.

'Lucky day,' utters the Latias in a breezy, sarcastic tone. 'We leave it to you, fantastic Eevee.'

'Do well and we'll give you more ice cream,' offers the Farfetch'd.

'She lacks nothing we can provide, silly,' the Latias reminded him.

'Well, good Eevee, if you ever want ice cream again, you'll have to get out of here first,' points out the bird, untangling his leek from the thorns, only to get it stuck again.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 am

Upon seeing that they were stuck in a thornbush, Salyu came up with a simple solution. Since she was so used to it it didn't take her long at all. She simply teleported herself and the two out of the thornbush and onto safe ground. "That was easy," the Vee smirked giving a thumbs up and a wink. For a Vee that uses teleportation often, so much that she even uses it for battles, it seemed like a no brainer solution that anyone with a slight knowledge of Salyu should have known it would have been a failed trap.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next