The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eevee traps (Salyu)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Eevee traps (Salyu) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eevee traps (Salyu)

Post  yip9 Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 pm

'Huzzah, the mew-powered Eevee used her ever-fair mewpowers to free herself,' crooned the Farfetch'd.

'She even bothered to bring us along. You deserve ice cream,' chirped the Latias, handing the Eevee a cone of strawberry-banana.

'Hmph. Joke's on me,' muttered Claire, still stuck inside the bramble trap since Salyu had forgotten to include her in the teleport performance.

The odd bird announced, 'As a special treat, introductions: Silly mewpowered Eevee and brew-loving cramped Lanturn, I am the lead scientific researcher Farfetch'd Harry d'Leek and this is Cordelia of Lumin Glow.'

All of sudden, the foursome were encased in a glowing magenta cube. A surprised Claire managed to pull a binder out amidst the thorny branches and leaf through it. 'Aha,' she said, 'Eevee trap No.117, Responsive Key. It says the same rules apply to the trap I'm stuck in except mewpowers, cheap tactics, and god-modding, whatever that is, don't work either. There is a way out, but the usual methods are invalid.'

'Aha, so that means, fantastic Eevee, you'll have to do something you don't normally do,' Harry concluded brightly.

(Think of this as a riddle for Salyu. There's a specific solution I'm looking for, so if you propose another possible answer, the trap will modify so the answer will be rejected.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Salyu started ending in a certain word that started with F. Obviously she wasn't used to using her brain to actually figure out something. How was she suppose to be able to do this? She looked around the trap seeing what was tehre and see if there could be any possible weaknesses, or distractions, that she could find.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am

'Eevee's beard,' declared a voice that seemed to be coming from the glowing walls of the cube.

'Huh?' asked a confused Lanturn.

'I think it's telling her how she's supposed to swear,' suggested Harry. 'What a dunce. Any Yip-trained Pokemon could have told her that.'

'Shut up, feathery critic,' chided Cordelia. 'You'll make her madder. Good Salyu, try a bit of this strawberry-banana ice cream. It's quite sumptuous.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am

Salyu looked at them and asked them, "Can't you guys have commentary that actually helps rather than just commenting on my situation? I haven't had to used this part of my brain before! It isn't useful in abusing Buizels."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 am

'So you are a chowderhead after all,' commented Claire, 'I suspected no less of a mewpowered, silly, easily trapped Eevee such as yourself.'

'Do you mean to say you only use the parts of your brain that come in handy when abusing Buizel?' asked Cordelia worriedly.

'You are rephrasing her speech,' confirmed the Farfetch'd.

'Then this is going to take us a while to get out of here,' snapped Claire.

'What's the matter, fishface?' snickered Harry. 'Losing your good humor?'

'Do you want to eat a super effective Spark?' growled the Lanturn.

'Lanturn cannot learn Growl,' returned Harry.

'You don't like your trainer enough to make use of Return,' taunted Claire.

'Lanturn cannot learn Taunt either,' noted Harry.

'Why are your jokes as old as the hills?' sighed Cordelia.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4