The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All) Empty Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

Post  Fircoal Fri May 22, 2009 9:57 pm

A small Eevee about 11 years old at on a rock looking out towards the scenery. She had brown curly hair that went to her chin and she wore a blue t-shirt and some jeans. She looked deep in thought.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All) Empty Re: Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

Post  yip9 Sat May 23, 2009 4:50 pm

A girl Flareon with a male Pikachu in tow approaches the Eevee girl. 'Hey girl,' the Flareon greets the Eevee lass. 'Salyu turned out to be no help in gathering Yu's descendants, but she did direct me to this station where this Pikachu duo handed out an orb tracker. Kaiyu's with me because a descendant of Yu is handy and because he needs lessons in butt-kicking. You coming?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All) Empty Re: Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Myukou sees Freia and nods to her, "Sure I'll come," she says as she gets up. She looks all around her once again and then back at Freia. "So where are we going first?" she asked curious about where there destination is.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Freia holds out the orb tracker. 'Wherever this thing directs us. I figure either you or Kaiyu understand it.' She stretches while waiting impatiently.

P.S. Why'd the front desk disappear? Ellsia and Salyu are still waiting there.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Myukou looked at the tracker and sighed. "SAdly Freia," she started to explain, "It has a limited range and we're out of it. We'd need to find someone to be able to fix it up." She sighed knowing that FReia probably wouldn't take this well and that she didn't want to deal with or hear.

(It's at the bottom of this forum. I need to learn how to sticky the moved thread. The thing is I want it to be in a secret forum so I can lock this up on so only those approved can post.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 3:20 pm

'Entei's beard,' interjected Freia, 'This is so troublesome. Forget this orb search. Now that Salyu can defeat Niyu in her normal form, let's just get Nathan to exorcise Niyu's Yu piece, then the three of us can pulverize it, curing Niyu.

A thought voices itself in the Eevee girl's mind, Ah, Myukou, is the orb tracker broken or do we just need to get in range for it to work, sort of like a cell phone?

P.S. Just in case you didn't catch it, by 'the three of us' Freia means herself, Nathan, and Salyu. She doesn't think much of Myukou's and Kaiyu's fighting abilities. Hope i'm not insulting your intelligence.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 3:27 pm

"It just needs a range," Myukou replied out loud figuring it was Flareth that said it. Then she turned to Freia, "That would be good except for a couple of things. For off, we don't know how Salyu beat her, only she did. Knowing Salyu she may not have even beaten her but rather out smarted her. Also, what if we can't just beat the piece of Yu out of Niyu? This may be the only way that we really can be able to beat Niyu. And besides one win doesn't mean we can win the rest."

(Don't worry you're not. And I don't think highly of either's battle skills either. ESpeically Myukou who can't really fight.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Out of nowhere, Freia is smacked flat on her back. 'Ugh,' she groans, 'Where's a Bitter Berry when you need one?'

I think she means that defeating Niyu's Yu piece in a fight may not necessarily cure Niyu, explains Flareth, and just because Salyu can beat Niyu in her normal form doesn't mean we can beat her Yu form. I'm guessing it's a lot stronger and smarter.

Heh. You have no idea, agrees Freia, having dealt with Yu before.

If you know which direction we must go to get in range, please direct us, requests Flareth.

P.S. i'm really curious. What's your opinion of Flareth?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Myukou shurged and sighed. "Sadly I don't. Though I find it odd it's not activating on me. Maybe someone turned it off to activate on me or something." She shrugs again and continues, "REally there is only one choice and that is exploration. That or expanding the range. So which should we primarily look for?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Freia passes the tracker to Kaiyu. 'It should be activating on you,' she asserts.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Kaiyu nods and looks at it. "It's not." He then shrugs. "Get a new one!"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Freia tows Kaiyu and Myukou back to the garage where the Pikachu pair have set up their posters requesting help and their sign up desk. The Flareon returns the tracker to the Pikachu duo.

'I have here two descendants of Yu, and this orb tracker is obviously broken, because it isn't activating on either of them. Assign us a new one,' says Freia in a matter-of-fact tone.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 4:52 pm

They shrug and give her another one. This one shows two dots in the center of the location. Symbolizing Kaiyu and Myukou.

"Nice it works!" Myukou says on sight of it.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm

'Sweet,' says Freia in admiration. She turns to the Pikachu seated at their desk. 'Now how do we use it?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

"Listen to the girl, she knows how." he points to Myukou, and then just shrugs and ignores them.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:08 pm

'Pleasant folk, aren't they,' mutters Freia, referring to the Pikachu ignoring them. 'So girl,' she says to Myukou, 'let's get started. How does it work?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:12 pm

"Well..." Myukou started, "As I said before we have to get into range of some different Yu cousins or increase the range. I personally think if we can find someone to increase the range it'll do better for us in the end."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:24 pm

'But we just spent all that time trying to find a way to gather the Yu cousins and all we got was Salyu saying we got to identify them first,' complains Freia.

Well, you also got a nice battle with Niyu, reminds Flareth.

It was fun before that stupid Salyu 'saved' me, objects Freia.

Who do you think could increase our device's range? asks Flareth of Myukou.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm

"This guy I know of," Myukou said. "I remember seeing him a long time ago and it seemed like he was a magician with stuff like this, so I'm thinking him."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Freia groans. 'Please tell me you don't mean Harry the Farfetch'd.'

Flareth assures her. Probably not, for i doubt Myukou knows Harry.

'But he's a mad scientist of time-space distortion and dabbler in arcane magic, so something like this would be right up his alley. Besides, Salyu has met him, so maybe she told Myukou.'

Flareth: Even if it is him, don't you want to clean his clock?

'You're suggesting that?' Freia falls over laughing.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm

"Who's Harry?" Myukou asked before shrugging and adding, "No It's not him. He's a Pikachu, and he lives quite far out from here, so I doubt he's seen or heard of this Harry guy. If SAlyu didn't take me travelling so much I wouldn't know of him either."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Freia, still laughing, picks herself up and says, 'Ok girl, lead us to the guy.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"Ok," Myukou responded leading the way for them. "I think we should probably take a train to this place. That's the fastest way besides asking help from pokemon I'm sure neither of you want to see or talk to." She started off towards the train station which was in view from their location.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Wait a minute, kythes Freia. I'm a legendary similar to Entei. i have access to ExtremeSpeed. Please fall back, Freia.

Do i have to? whines Freia.

You can always take the train, returns Flareth.

In a blast of flowery pink sparks, Freia reverts to a subconscious state and Flareth appears in her place. 'Kaiyu, please hold on to my ears, and Myukou, please grab my tail and direct my running.'

Flareth vanishes in a burst of pure velocity. They arrive at the Pikachu's place in a minute.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 6:57 pm

BOth of them look shocked and dizzy. "How did you do that?" Myukou asked before falling over and passing out.

Kaiyu wobbled around a bit but was able to get his balance back and turn to Flareth. "NIce move," he said liking not having to take public transportation.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next