The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

'Thanks,' replies Flareth with a smile and a wink. She gives them both Persim Berries to cure their dizziness, figuring it would be similar to confusion, because the two are so closely linked in the swirly-eyed look. It's like we learned in school about Spinda, so i hope it works, she thinks.

'I'd like to get at this straight away but since Myukou's the one we need to talk to the Pikachu, we need to revive her first. Let's eat lunch while waiting for her to wake up, unless you have a better idea. What do you like to eat?' Flareth inquires of Kaiyu with an encouraging smile.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Myukou and the other little Eevee (Open For All)

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 7:19 pm

"Something very meaty that would make SAlyu cringe," Kaiyu quickly answers grinning heavily. Even though Salyu wasn't there, the thought of doing something she hated was always too tempting for the callow Pikachu.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun May 24, 2009 7:39 pm

'Ahaha,' giggles Flareth. 'Is Salyu like your big sister or something?' With a whirl of her tail, Flareth produces two heaping portions of hob-steak. 'Freia's favorite,' she says happily. 'Enjoy the date!' In her typical flash of pink, Flareth dissipates and Freia materializes.

'So, Flareth has finally given evidence that she is Flareon's legendary evolution. What do you think?' queries Freia.

P.S. Big robot cookies for you if you know where hob-steaks come from.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Kaiyu starts eating the hob-steak and looks surprised. "SHE'S YOUR EVOLUTION!" he shouted loudly. "But she's too nice. I mean I thought a Flareon evolution would be more tough and have like a billion fire cannons. But her?" He started to laugh a bit at the notion that she was her evolution. "Just impossible it seems," he starts up again. "You seem more like the evolution to me."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

So nice of Flareth to give me hob-steak, thinks Freia. i wonder if i should thank Kaiyu for saying that i'm superior to Flareth.

'i agree. The only evidence in favor of her being a legendary is ExtremeSpeed, partial telepathy, and producing some items at will. Those can be ignored, but then what is Flareth? She can't be my unevolved form because Flareon's devolution is Eevee. Does having a human form count as evidence? They say Latios and Latias have human forms.'

The Flareon eats her hob-steak with relish and mulls over a question, finally expressing it out loud. 'Hey Kaiyu, is making Niyu weaker so i can kick her butt the only reason i'm trying to cure her of her Yu side? "How would i know" isn't an answer, understand? Also, why are you letting me drag you around on this frustrating endeavor?'

Last edited by yip9 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Kaiyu blushes a bit when she asks the last question but quickly gets it away. He then thinks about the questions at hand and what the anwser to it could be. "Well," Kaiyu started. "You know it's hard to tell. I don't think you are just for that. If that was your goal, you'd just train to beat her. I think you don't want her to go on her killing sprees, and more rather actually succeed in shaving you." After he said this he took a bite out of the hobsteak and thought of a lie to tell her. "Well, I wanted to train," KAiyu said half honestly. "And besides, I have nothing to do at home." He shook a bit hoping she'd just take that anwser.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 8:50 pm

'Training's always a good reason,' says Freia, accepting Kaiyu's answer. 'Having a sidekick's nice.' Freia snickers. 'Of course I don't want that stupid Mew to kill anyone. That makes sense. She'll never manage to shave me, because that moron Yip9 won't let her.' Freia pauses a bit in thought. 'I wonder what Yip9 is doing as regards this orb search. He's tight with Salyu, so I doubt he'd just stand by.'

Curiosity strikes the Flareon, so she asks through a mouthful of hob-steak, 'Do you have any friends, Kaiyu? Who do you hang out with when you're not training or fighting with your sisters?'

P.S. This topic's title is "Myukou and the other little Eevee". Myukou's one little Eevee, who's the other? Salyu's an adult Eevee, correct?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Kaiyu ate some more and shrugged. "I don't know. I mainly hang out with this espeon girl named Sally, and my little sister Myukou." He thought some more and thought of some of the hoodlums that he hung around at times mainly because they were cool. "I hang around these other guys too," he said not really wanting to bring them up. "Yeah, but I'm not really that big of friends with them." HE sighed and ate some more hob-steak. "And how about yourself?" he asked back. "You have to hang around with more than just your silly trainer."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Freia brightens up, happy to talk about her friends. 'I'm on the same wavelength as this Vulpix called Sabrina. She taught me Rising Arc, the move i used to defeat Niyu's Yu piece. Although, i did have a lot of help. A ton of Pokemon weakened her before i finished her, Freia adds silently. Freia continues aloud, 'I'm kind of jealous of Sabrina because she can learn all this stuff that most Vulpix can't, while i'm mostly stuck with the standard Flareon junk.
It's probably because of Sabrina that i'm still in one piece after that happened. I kicked your butt with a combo taught to me by Comet.'

Freia's expression suddenly darkens and her eyes start to burn. 'Comet's my childhood friend, a Jolteon to make all other Jolteon look like crippled Pichu. Comet taught me a good half of what i know about fighting, survival, and life. My memory's wiped as to how we met, but we've always been together.' Here liquid flame forms tiny rings beneath Freia's eyes.

Do i really want to tell him this? Freia asks herself.

He's going to be your partner for a while. It's best to trust him, replies the ExtremeSpeed wielding part of herself.

'Until that happened. Midway through early VeeSchool, this daughter of the Eon nobility joined our class. I expected her to be prissy and standoffish, but she was outgoing and kind. She would hang out with Comet and me until forever, although i never really warmed to her like he did. One by one, the three of us were caught by that dork Yip9, and we were an amazing team. I'm not being cocky; i'm just honest. Then Yip9 discovered the PTA and brought Fiaa - oh yeah, that's the name of that noble girl - and me there. We both made friends there, and one of Fiaa's was this Charmander called Barry. They musta had a heart-to-heart talk, because like a bolt from the blue Fiaa went and confessed her love to Comet. Comet's no idiot, so he returned her liking and they shacked up. This mad scientist of a Farfetch'd did something cruel and evil and their family aged twelve years in the blink of an eye. So now my old chum is 12 years too old for me and spends all his time with his family. That so reeks.' Here Freia spits a fireball without even wanting to. 'Entei's mane, I hate it!'

Last edited by yip9 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Kaiyu quickly dodges the fireball, and sighs. He listened to the whole thing which was rare for him and didn't know how to cheer her up. He felt sorry for her and he usually didn't. "I'm sorry..." he said at first searching for more to say. Finally he decided to be honest. "Heh, I don't really know what to say. I've never been in this situation and I've never had anything like it." He sighed and shrugged. "Sorry..."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 10:53 pm

'Meh,' grunts Freia, trying to look less emotional than she feels.

Thank you for listening and for your concern, Kaiyu, kythes Flareth.

Idiot, Freia thinks at her, I'm trying to act like his response doesn't matter.

Freia: 'Nice eating and talking with you. Let's wake up Myukou and get going.'

The Flareon shakes the Eevee girl, trying to rouse her.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Kaiyu nods and watches as she tries to wake the little eevee up. After a few seconds, Myukou's eyes open and her ears twitch some. She gets up and looks around at the scene. She sees the food that they've eaten and grumbles a little bit. Kaiyu thinks in his mind that it may have been better to let her eat then, but then again she'd be listening to his conversation with Freia, which he wouldn't like.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

My turn, requests Flareth.

Go away, returns Freia.

Flareth: Myukou needs something for lunch. I think I may be able to give it to her.

In a glow of pastel pink florescence, the Flareon switches places with Flareth, the latter taking her form as the fair lass of streaming pink hair, clothed in her favorite cyan blazer and skirt.

'Please accept this,' says the girl, placing some carved sundew melon, sticks of carrot, and slices of whole grain bread before the Eevee. 'I'm sorry the trip here was hard for you. I just thought we could save quite some time.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Myukou takes the food and starts to eat it happily. "Don't worry," she said inbetween mouthfuls. "It's fine I understand." She kept eating the food pretty quickly as she was quite hungry.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Flareth watches the Eevee with a smile, glad that she's enjoying her food. When she finishes, Flareth asks, 'Please explain to this technician the reason we have come to visit and ask his advice.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Myukou nodded and said, "Sure I will." She scurried off in a town one of the town streets and was soon enough out of there site. Kaiyu just watched as she went not wanting to admit that he missed her a bit.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm

'Huh?' says Freia, luckily not hurting herself in her confusion, 'I thought Flareth brought us right in front of that technic Pika guy's house. Think we should follow her, Kaiyu?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 pm

"sure," Kaiyu said, before following after her. It seemed that she made a left turn soon after. Kaiyu followed her path trying to go in the same direction. He didn't check back for Freia, knowing she'd come.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:43 pm

They arrive just as Myukou is ringing the doorbell. I hope we get invited in too, thinks Freia, Sitting out here would be boring. Freia sniffs, smelling odors resembling machinery and incense from within the house.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:32 pm

The door opened and out of it popped out a Pikachu. He had a long matted beard, and long hair down to his midback. His fur was brown and yellow, and he wore a long shirt like Kaiyu did. He looked them over and then asked them, "Why doth be here?" His voice was rigid and crumbled a bit while he spoke.

Myukou looked the Pikachu over to and responded, "We have a bit of business here."

The old Pikachu nodded and stood out of the way. "Come in," he said. Myukou and Kaiyu went into the house after being instructed.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Freia follows them, wondering if the invitation to enter includes her. The Flareon muses,

So this dude's gonna help us expand the range of this tracker, then what? Supposing we strike it rich and actually find an orb piece, would it go to Myukou or Kaiyu since they're the Yu descendants? Sure, we are working as a team, but who's actually the leader? I'm on this wild goose chase because I want to cure Niyu, but I can't trust Kaiyu around a source of power because he's given part of himself to darkness. I don't know if I can trust Myukou because she might give the orb piece to Salyu.

Flareth: Salyu is kind, thoughtful, and reliable. She will do nothing other than what is the best method that leads to curing Niyu.

Freia: I can't be sure of that. She has crossed me before and would again.

Flareth: You know it's wrong to cooperate with your teammates now if you're just going to fight them in the end. That's called betrayal, which Dante says can land you in the deeper circles of hell.

Freia: I wonder if i should just leave now.

Flareth: Please be honest with your teammates. Tell them what you are considering.

Freia: First, my direct style in confrontations rarely does any good. Second, being honest with them in this situation is like telling someone, 'i'm going to punch you.'

Freia sits there, dithering.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 pm

The Pikachu closes the door after the entered and walks into his workshop. Myukou followed him to it, while Kaiyu just stood there having no interest with the matter at all. The Pikachu looked at them while they stood there and just shrugged.
Myukou showed him the decide and he inspected it. After a while he took it and said, "I'll make it's range larger."
Myukou nodded when she heard this and asked him, "Do you need me to go away?" She didn't want to bother the man while he was working, and would prefer for him to be comfortable.
"No it's fine," the Man replied. "You can watch, it'll give me some company." He smiled happily to her and then started getting to work on taking it apart. He seemed genuinely glad that Myukou was there.
Myukou smiled and said, "Well ok then, I'll stay."
He then turns to Freia and asks her, "Do you wish to stay too?"

Last edited by Fircoal on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm

(Sorry for being unclear.

"Freia follows them, wondering if the invitation to enter includes her."

means Freia followed Kaiyu and Myukou into the house.

"Freia sits there, dithering."

means Freia sits next to wherever Myukou, Kaiyu, and their host are. She is sitting there as opposed to getting up and leaving.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm

yip9 wrote:(Sorry for being unclear.

"Freia follows them, wondering if the invitation to enter includes her."

means Freia followed Kaiyu and Myukou into the house.

"Freia sits there, dithering."

means Freia sits next to wherever Myukou, Kaiyu, and their host are. She is sitting there as opposed to getting up and leaving.)

it's ok. I misread badly >w<
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

What would you do with the orb fragment if it were yours? You don't know how to use it to cure Niyu. The orb will only do its thing once many of its fragments are reunited, and since Salyu's allies are handing out the orb trackers, it is likely that many fragments will return to her, Flareth argues.

I cannot trust Salyu because she is inconstant, rebuts Freia. You know she has sided both for and against me in the past.

Love keeps no record of wrongs, Flareth reminds Freia.

But wisdom is proved right by her actions. It just isn't wise to trust someone who has shown herself untrustworthy. Therefore i don't want to help Salyu, counters Freia.

Do you trust Myukou? queries Flareth, The young Eevee lass has been nothing but good toward us. If we find an orb fragment, we'll let her decide what to do with it. If anything, i bet she doesn't need our help at all. We're just along for the ride. Your choice is pretty irrelevant.

She's hugely biased toward Salyu because they're sisters, Freia points out. Perhaps we can deter her or convince her to give me leadership of our party.

'Thanks for helping us, Sir, but I'll just step outside for a moment,' replies Freia politely.

Hey Kaiyu, Flareth thought-speaks to the younger of the two Pikachu, Would you like a good all-out fight with Freia?

'I don't know what's gotten into her, but let's jump at the chance!' Freia suggests to Kaiyu with excitement.

Flareth: Kaiyu, the only condition is that i'm your ally.

Freia first rolls her eyes, then looks into Kaiyu's eyes, 'Do this for my sake,' she requests, smiling prettily.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum