The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I was playing this game

2 posters

Go down

So I was playing this game Empty So I was playing this game

Post  Fircoal Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Where you run a country and it gives you issues, and guess what the issue was:

The Issue

In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Fersiwnak's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that pikachus could be added to the menu.
The Debate

1. "The fact is, the pikachu population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Fleur Silk. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have pikachu kebabs, pikachu pies, pikachu-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

2. "I agree that something needs to be done about pikachu over-population," says random passer-by Tobias Nagasawa, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

3. "I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Jack Dodinas. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The pikachus were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The pikachu is part of what makes Fersiwnak a great nation!"

yea..... little does the game know the leader of the country is a Pikachu himself. x3

(Edit: Maybe it's cause I put Pikachu as the national animal x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So I was playing this game Empty Re: So I was playing this game

Post  yip9 Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 pm

That is really funny. I can't believe a game would have that. Nice thinking putting that in for the national animal.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down