The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Blast (Eon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Core Blast (Eon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Core Blast (Eon)

Post  yip9 Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 am

'That's more like it,' said the guy amiably. Looking at Naomi, he said, 'What are these outdoor activities you like? I'll send out a Pokemon to accompany you.' Shifting his gaze to Aiden, he added, 'Battles are grand. Want a match with Sableye?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Naomi: I find walking and enjoying my surroundings relaxing. It's when I'm outdoors that I meditate most. *bows her head briefly* It would be most kind of you to allow some company to come along with me.

Aiden: *glances at the Sableye and gives a rather unfriendly smile.* And I accept your offer.
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am

(I like your Diamond/Pearl sprite avatar. Espeon is cute, isn't she? I apologize for failing to update. I decided to sleep on it in hope of coming up with a better idea for an update.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

(Thank you. Yes Espeon is quite cute, but so are the other Eeveelutions. However, it's quite alright, I'll wait for your reply patiently.)
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:10 am

With a burst of light, a Lapras exited its Poke Ball. After looking around for a second and acknowledging the Eons with neck bows, the Lapras said, 'Hi, my trainer has nicknamed me Ellsia. I'd like to accompany you today.'

'You'll be accompanying the Espeon titled Naomi,' the trainer instructed his Lapras. 'Aiden the fine young Umbreon is due for a match with Sableye.'

'Lovely,' replied Ellsia sincerely, giving Naomi an open-mouthed smile.

'Umbreon is faster than Sableye, so you get the first move,' Sableye said to Aiden, taking a hungry yet guarded stance.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Naomi: *bows in return to the Lapras, smiling pleasantly at it.* It is a pleasure to meet you.

Aiden: *growls loudly in response.* With pleasure. *He circles the Sableye a few times while thinking of the best way to handle this opponent, knowing well that his move set will prove challenging in this match. He suddenly halts in front of the Sableye and jumps back, then quickly launches a Shadow Ball at it, skidding back a bit while remaining in a defensive stance.*

Naomi: *watches Aiden for a moment before turning back to the Lapras.* Best we be off.
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Yip9 smiled as Sableye took a neutral hit from Shadow Ball, closed in fighting, and used Brick Break.

'Yup,' replied Ellsia, 'Where would you like to go?' Ellsia was the sort of Lapras who loved to eat, so she hoped the Espeon would take them somewhere providing tasty treats. Either way, she liked to have a new friend. She wasn't around Yip9's other Espeon much, who seemed to quote and not do much else, so Ellsia smiled eagerly.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Aiden: *tries dodging it and takes the hit to his side, having to quickly catch himself before falling over. He winces after taking quite a blow and growls as he glares at the Sableye. Moving back a few paces from it, Aiden then uses Double Team and surrounds the Sableye with illusions of himself to hide amongst.*

Naomi: *seems to watch Aiden with empty eyes for a few moments before looking back at the smiling Lapras.* I do not know this area quite well. We may walk anywhere you would like. Nature in itself is peaceful no matter where or what it is.
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 am

'Nice try, black guy,' smirked Yip9. 'Aerial Ace, Sableye.' The gem-eyed dark/ghost Pokemon took on an aero formation and dived at Aiden for a sure aim at him no matter which shade hid the real Aiden.

Ellsia closed her eyes and spun around three times. On opening them, she faced north-east. Summoning a layer of water beneath her that went up to the base of Naomi's ankles, Ellsia used Surf, slowly gliding on the water at a pace suited to match an Espeon's walking.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Aiden: *skids back and winces as he is brought to the floor. With a bit of struggling, Aiden stands back up and stares daggers at the dark/ghost Pokemon while breathing heavily. This match was turning out to be more challenging than he had expected and he contemplated how he could attack his opponent effectively. Seeing no solution and because of the effects of battle, with a growl, Aiden unleashes a Dark Pulse at the Sableye.*

Naomi: *smiles and follows silently after Ellsia.*
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 am

The panting Umbreon's efforts began to turn the tide of battle as the Sableye was pierced by the daggers of his predator stare, plagued by the pulse of his dark thoughts, and downhearted by his charming Growl, resulting in damage and a drop in the attack stat. 'Such power,' quoted Yip9 in acclaim. 'Three moves in a single turn.'

Ellsia the 'pras led her Sun Eeveelution companion into an orchard of sorts, with a cloudy sky, green greens, and a bubbling brook. 'They say corn doesn't grow on trees, but I think it grows on bushes,' said Ellsia with a giggle, pointing with her right flipper to a bush of Cornn Berries.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Aiden: *glances at the trainer with his narrowed, red eyes and in a swift motion launches a Shadow Ball at the Sableye.*

Naomi: *smiles widely at Ellsia and nods.* I suppose it does. *She scans the area briefly.* Do any other berries grow in this area?
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 am

Naomi could observe a grand tree with large green-yellow spherical fruit as well as a berry bush with brown heart-shaped fruit, a berry bush with green pear-shaped fruit, a berry bush with fruit like lime green slightly flattened marbles divided into three sections, and another with especially small berries that appeared hard as nuts. 'I only know these,' said Ellsia, pointing to the fourth bush. 'They're Leppa Berries. Sometimes you can find Clefairy carrying them. I'd like to investigate all the fruit with you, if you wish.'

'Interesting,' uttered Yip9 as Sableye took the hit and inverted itself so it was standing upright, if ghosts do stand. Sableye was not fast enough to dart at its target, so it just glided forward and executed a Brick Break.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Naomi: *sits down and closes her eyes, and for a moment or two she remains motionless. Upon opening her eyes they appear blue and the gem on her head glows as she uses Psychic. From each tree or bush she takes two of the same berry and places them into a pile before Ellsia and herself. The glowing of her eyes and gem soon fade and Naomi looks over at the Lapras with a smile.* I would be more than happy to.

Aiden: *makes a large leap back in order to avoid the blow and without a second thought quickly uses Dark Pulse, being driven completely by instinct rather than logic.*
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 am

'Splendid,' said Ellsia, smiling at Naomi. 'Let's try the non-berry fruit first.' The Lapras bent her neck and used a version of Horn Drill focused on precision on the spherical round fruit Naomi had picked from the grand tree to split the fruit open, dispel the skin, and leave the edible pulp perfectly sectioned. The fruit had clear translucent pulp and was obviously of the citrus family. Ellsia repeated her Horn Drill trick on the second piece of the same fruit and served one fruit to Naomi and one to herself. Ellsia took a big bite and chewed it thoughtfully. 'This type of fruit is pummelo,' the Lapras declared. 'It's incredibly tasty. I don't think I've had anything better. Please do try it and tell me what you think.'

Before the Dark Pulse could touch Sableye, it chopped the Dark Pulse with Brick Break. 'Super effective nullification, trump card neutralization,' said Yip9 in glee, relishing the chance to use his favorite words.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Naomi: *looks at the fruit for a moment and takes a bite herself, chewing slowly as to savor the flavor before swallowing.* I concur. It is rather delicious. *smiles brightly*

Aiden: *rolls his eyes and growls at the Sableye, shifting his gaze to the gleeful trainer.* Must you continually comment during this? *Without waiting for a reply he lets loose yet another Dark Pulse.*
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Ellsia beamed at her companion, then snacked on another section of pummelo.

'But of course,' said Yip9 with a grin, 'and that's a quote of a fair Marill.'

Sableye took a hit from the Dark Pulse and zipped at Aiden with Aerial Ace.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  EonFlare4567 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Naomi: *finishes eating it at her own pace, wanting to enjoy the fruit to the fullest. As she looks up she spots a couple of round, peach colored-looking berries and smiles widely.* Have you ever eaten a Magost Berry, Ellsia?

Aiden: *Irritated, he growls loudly as he braces himself. He staggers upon impact and shakes his head. He could feel himself slowly becoming weaker. The last attack had taken its toll on him. As his eyes narrow to red slits he uses Double Team and, once again, copies of himself surround the Sableye. He quickly begins preparing to use Shadow Ball, all the copies mimicking him.*
EonFlare4567
EonFlare4567

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am

'Hm?' asked Ellsia, looking up from her last bite of pummelo. 'A Magost Berry? My trainer's Chikorita, who knows more about berries than the Pokedex does about Leafeon, thinks Magost Berries are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can't say I've ever tried sliced bread. Maybe it tastes something like a Brown Pokeblock. Those aren't too bad. Given the chance, I would rather like to engulf a Magost Berry, although the Chikorita says it's better to chew it slowly and savor the flavor. Her name is Leaf, and I bet she's very cute.' Ellsia stopped chattering and looked around. 'Do you see one of these edible treasures you mention?' she inquired.

Yip9 wondered again at the wonderful Umbreon before his eyes who could use two and a half moves in one turn. Yip9 had never seen the preparation of a move during Double Team and he found it a fascinating sight. The trainer also wondered why Aiden selected Shadow Ball instead of Dark Pulse, for both moves were 80 power, but Umbreon would only get the Same Type Attack Bonus with Dark Pulse. It was a possibility that Aiden preferred to go for the 20% special defense stat drop offered by Shadow Ball instead of the 20% chance of making Sableye flinch and lose its turn. Yip9 frowned as he judged Aiden's tactics to be viable options.

Sableye didn't spend so long calculating, opting instead to glide out of the way so its opponent's Double Team was in front of it instead of surrounding it.

(Welcome back to the Pikachu's Insane Park, Eon. I'm so glad to see you. *I pet you.*)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum